Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Should I Ask Him Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Him Out? (7559 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Naija Guy Shares Whatsapp Conversation After A Lady Ask Him To Pay N40k For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by czarr(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Never ask a guy out grin
Its emasculating to say the least grin

He's always gonna feel like a bitch or maybe not.
Like you took something from him...his manliness.

In Neil Patrick's voice
"TRUE STORY"

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Richardonald(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op i will say u shud ask him out..itz not a big deal,u said the guy is also shy, fine i bet that guy will luv it if u do that,not all guys have the courage to approach a lady..am a victim of that
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin grin grin grin

OP don't you think your (friend is) too "old" for silly crushes like that
I think so, dats y I want to help. U can also assist by giving ur own suggestion
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Richardonald:
Op i will say u shud ask him out..itz not a big deal,u said the guy is also shy, fine i bet that guy will luv it if u do that,not all guys have the courage to approach a lady..am a victim of that
I agree but u know nigeria mentality. I wish I can help because she is not happy, she really tried to hold on for 4yrs
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
czarr:
lol, How U take know say him get small penis nagrin
Help me ask am oo
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by IamLEGEND1: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lmao!!! How you take know say e small?
Chai! NL!
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
czarr:
lol, How U take know say him get small penis nagrin
Ayam'er clairvoyant nĂ­gga cheesy
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
Asking him out? I don't buy that idea....just. Give him that grren light, make it a bit obvious you like him....whenever he holds your hands....smile like you just won lottery grin ......do what ever you know can get that guy...don't allow another lady take him grin

Don't dull tongue
so is a crime to ask him out ni?.sad
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
Asking him out? I don't buy that idea....just. Give him that grren light, make it a bit obvious you like him....whenever he holds your hands....smile like you just won lottery grin ......do what ever you know can get that guy...don't allow another lady take him grin

Don't dull tongue
nice one
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jibwillz:

U mean like majority of us don't know there are loopholes in ur story?? Trust me, it doesn't matter..
Girls are synonymous with lying that we all know...

U're both finalist, its worth d try.. Now would be a good time 2know if it'll stand d test of time. Ease up and give him d greens, since the feeling is mutual the chase shouldn't be 1sided...

And While you are at it, try to get heart-repairing kits too...
Heart repairing kits? Wat for? Pls enlighten me more. By d way... Wat green light can she give without luking desperate?
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Richardonald(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
JustOzito:

I agree but u know nigeria mentality. I wish I can help because she is not happy, she really tried to hold on for 4yrs
4yrs and that feeling is still there...she really deserve that,b4 another lady hijack the tho
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
LaurelP:
https://www.nairaland.com/2727960/7-reasons-why-ladies-should

Tell "your friend" to read that.
Thanks a lot. Tho is not easy but we will surely work out somtin
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Richardonald:
4yrs and that feeling is still there...she really deserve that,b4 another lady hijack the tho
The feeling is real, I had to start pitying her wen she opened up. Pls can u help with d kind of green light she can give dis guy. because she'l soon defend her project. Thanks for undastnding
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by LaurelP(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
JustOzito:

Thanks a lot. Tho is not easy but we will surely work out somtin

U welcome. Anytime wink
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Richardonald(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
JustOzito:

The feeling is real, I had to start pitying her wen she opened up. Pls can u help with d kind of green light she can give dis guy. because she'l soon defend her project. Thanks for undastnding
she has to go for what her heart want.start a convo with him,i mean ask him a question relate to what he is studyin and dont 4get the staring game..

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
sure ...if she wants something let her get it
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Jibwillz: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
JustOzito:

Heart repairing kits? Wat for? Pls enlighten me more. By d way... Wat green light can she give without luking desperate?
U can ask him out like pple said,, but in my own strong/honest opinion; DON'T DO IT,, not d bst move...

Few yrs bk, I had more than a thousand greens 4m dis chick I was crushing,, nvr did make a move cuz I was shy n scared till a frend of a frend cme n swept her off. "Worst emotional trauma I ever had", I let slide wat cud av bin mine. Looking bk now,, I realized I dint miss a thing cuz shez engaged now and still wants me 2 nail her amidst d random blokes she has (she aint loyal)............

Two gurls tuk d bold move of askin me out based on mutual attractions,, both crumbled within months.. Form this I realized I wunt ever take u srzly if u ask me out, its unexplainable tho but it just don't work 4me...........

Met dis chick @ a training few weeks bk and found her attractive wich she must av too, in a group chat during our lunch, I told her I av no respect 4 ladies and all sort; all in a bid 2push her away, She sat on ma legs d following day in d presence of our boss and other trainees. I cudnt deduce wat she was up 2, but tried not 2 read meanings into it..........

Lost contact after d training, only 2 reconnect thru a frend last month. D convo has bin rilly deep 2d point where she never stops askin me:
-When am I gonna cme 2her crib and cook 4her
-Teach her how 2 drive
-accompany her 2her sis place in benin(all expanse paid)
-hlp me plait ma hair (I'm hairy and av always wanted 2do dat).
All these are enuf green but 2bad I dnt digg "light skin"........

What I'm tryna say is,, MOST guys (Me) don't cherish what comes easy 2dem. If its not thru pain and hard labour I dnt take it seriously..........

His shyness might just be a front 2 draw its prey closer, we aren't rilly as shy as pple think (speaking4mExperience).. That's where d heart_repairing_kits comes in, shud incase things don't go as planned... Adios..

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by jrerico1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
op you're the one. Make a good convo with him, I bet he'll really appreciate
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by utenwuson: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jibwillz:
Its always on behalf of a friend... Jeez!

#WhenWillNaijaGirlsStopLying??
I was actually scrolling 2d reply space 2 type exactly d same thing! y re gurls always lien? she should simply says she d one!
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
op, say d truth.......u are d "friend"
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Jibwillz: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
utenwuson:
I was actually scrolling 2d reply space 2 type exactly d same thing! y re gurls always lien? she should simply says she d one!
hahahaha! No be 2day yansh bin dey back now... They always seem 2av 1st hand info abt the so called friend but never an advice unless they come 2 nairaland and ask... How I wish I av a friend dat can hlp me post my ordeal on social media rather than put me thru on how 2do it maslf.....
...Awo brothers keeper noni... Lmao
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
I can imagine, when there was no nairaland, dint people solve their problems some other ways? Any small ish, its nairaland undecided
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by lgboks(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:
I can imagine, when there was no nairaland, dint people solve their problems some other ways? Any small ish, its nairaland undecided

:Dwhen there was no nairaland
Well you said it all...
Now there's nairaland and a section called romance section where stuffs like this are allowed to be posted grin

I won't be surprised if her friend has already figured out a way to solve her probs but is only seeking the opinion of others
A lot of ppl are like that.
I feel you though cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2015
lgboks:

:Dwhen there was no nairaland
Well you said it all...
Now there's nairaland and a section called romance section where stuffs like this are allowed to be posted grin

I won't be surprised if her friend has already figured out a way to solve her probs but is only seeking the opinion of others
A lot of ppl are like that.
I feel you though cool
Na so,
Since nairaland is a land of fun, nothing can be new!

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by DUOz(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2015
JustOzito:

I'll tell her. But I also think d guy is shy... Cos we hav done som investigation and found out dat in school he doesn't have a girlfriend

Baba make dem leave investigation for u o. Well I think u shuld talk to d guy and tell him how u feel. Am sure he'll respond well. FYI u can confess its u. No one ever died for being in love
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by DUOz(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:

Exactly baby. U got it ryt "small ish" but I think u meant to say ur b00bs after it. Hahahahaahah
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by DUOz(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Jibwillz:

U can ask him out like pple said,, but in my own strong/honest opinion; DON'T DO IT,, not d bst move...

Few yrs bk, I had more than a thousand greens 4m dis chick I was crushing,, nvr did make a move cuz I was shy n scared till a frend of a frend cme n swept her off. "Worst emotional trauma I ever had", I let slide wat cud av bin mine. Looking bk now,, I realized I dint miss a thing cuz shez engaged now and still wants me 2 nail her amidst d random blokes she has (she aint loyal)............

Two gurls tuk d bold move of askin me out based on mutual attractions,, both crumbled within months.. Form this I realized I wunt ever take u srzly if u ask me out, its unexplainable tho but it just don't work 4me...........

Met dis chick @ a training few weeks bk and found her attractive wich she must av too, in a group chat during our lunch, I told her I av no respect 4 ladies and all sort; all in a bid 2push her away, She sat on ma legs d following day in d presence of our boss and other trainees. I cudnt deduce wat she was up 2, but tried not 2 read meanings into it..........

Lost contact after d training, only 2 reconnect thru a frend last month. D convo has bin rilly deep 2d point where she never stops askin me:
-When am I gonna cme 2her crib and cook 4her
-Teach her how 2 drive
-accompany her 2her sis place in benin(all expanse paid)
-hlp me plait ma hair (I'm hairy and av always wanted 2do dat).
All these are enuf green but 2bad I dnt digg "light skin"........

What I'm tryna say is,, MOST guys (Me) don't cherish what comes easy 2dem. If its not thru pain and hard labour I dnt take it seriously..........

His shyness might just be a front 2 draw its prey closer, we aren't rilly as shy as pple think (speaking4mExperience).. That's where d heart_repairing_kits comes in, shud incase things don't go as planned... Adios..

please sombody give dis guy a bottle of beer
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2015
DUOz:

Exactly baby. U got it ryt "small ish" but I think u meant to say ur b00bs after it. Hahahahaahah
You are very wrong... Btw, your dp looks familiar. Are you a futarian?
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by usermane(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
JustOzito:
Hello everyone, pls I need advice. A course mate of mine have been disturbing me about a guy she has a crush on. She claims that she has caught dis guy staring at her on several occasions but weneva their eyes meet, he'll turn away. He smiles and always hold her hand wherever he sees her. We ar in our final year but she still thinks dis guy loves her. Currently she's not in a relationship because she feels it may b cheating on her crush. She ceases every opportunity to talk about dis guy. Pls note dat he's in d same school and faculty with her.
Am tired but I don't know if I should tell her to ask the guy out .
Lalasticala

I actually thought women say they are turned off shy guys. If your friend is serious and doesn't have the time to waste on green lights which the guy may not be able to read, she should just ask him. Assuming he accepts, if he truly love her, he would take the relationship serious and respect her for making the move. If he does not take the relationship serious and start acting like an ingrate, she should dump him quick before he does any damage.
It will be in her best interest to put off sex for a long while after asking him out and beginning the relationship, if he loves her he won't mind waiting even after marriage for sex. You 'd hate to learn he dumped your friend upon getting sex from her only two weeks after their relationship begun. Careful, desperate men will say yes to you merely to get sex.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by DUOz(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:

You are very wrong... Btw, your dp looks familiar. Are you a futarian?

No uniben. Please prove dey're not small. Cuz I don't know if its just me cuz dey look really small *squints harder
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2015
DUOz:

No uniben. Please prove dey're not small. Cuz I don't know if its just me cuz dey look really small *squints harder
Gerrarahia
Re: Should I Ask Him Out? by DUOz(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2015
MhizTessy:

Gerrarahia

Hmm tot so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Have Hiv / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.