Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pastor And My Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor And My Best Friend. (2418 Views)

Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught In The Act After Night Vigil / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And My Best Friend. by angelz(f): 3:04am On Oct 16, 2006
Wondas they say shall neva end. 2day is d worst sunday av eva had. Sth hapened in my hous on saturday nait, so l cudnt slep. I was very early 2 church 2 c if l can c my pastor concernin wat apened. I went 2 d conselin room n tot of knockin. I kno he cant b dia dat early bt l jus wnt 2 try. I startd hearin some funny noise. Concludin dat d noise cant b comin frm my pastor's ofice, l step bak 2 start lukin 4 wer d noise is comin frm. A spirit (which l cant tel til now if its a bad or gud 1) jus push me 2 open his door, n gues wat l saw. My married frnd n my married pastor on d floor makin luv. I stil dnt kno how l manag 2 run bak 2 my hous cus l receiv d worst shock of my life. D shock l had now cant b compared 2 wat l xperiencd wen my boyfrnd's secret affair blow open wit a neigbour wu is now carryin his baby. My fone had bein switchd off since mornin cus l kno dey'l try calin. I told my famly 2 tel anybody dat come lukin 4 me dat am nt in. My pple av bein troubled about my strang behavior. Cant tel any1 wat l saw. Nairaland is d 1st 2 av d news. Bt l dnt kno if my pastor visit dis site, bt l kno my frnd dnt kno about it.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by Memunah(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2006
Dis is a serious case A pastor and a married woman dats sometin oh.All i can say is you should stop attending dat church cos i dont know wat kind of sermon an adulterer has to give and as for your friend just stay clear of her,Dont tell anyone.Just keep it to urself.Better dat way
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by fibre: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2006
Believe me it's the norm, when any body can stand up at anytime to say he is a pastor? what do u expect!! They open churches every where ( 5 on a street) and start preaching how God ordered us to give tides to the church. and we Nigerians are so easily deceived, I dont know what exactly is the driving force, but if I open a church tommorow, I will have people who wll attend.

One time I was watching TV and one Pastor opened his wide mouth to say " some of you should be giving money to your churches in dollars". Looking good in his sauve suit one psycophant was there repeating everything he said! I wanted to spit on his face. What of all the thousands of hopeless and helpless people in Nigeria. Pastors of nowadays dont even preach giving to the poor!!! thats why people are in their big cars in traffic and cant give 20 naira to a poor person! But they will stand up in church to donate 500,000 thousand naira for all to see. Do we think God is blind. It is better to give ten thousand naira to a poor man who doesnt know you and who cannot repay u, than to give ur money to any filty rich church or pastor.

Well Jesus said it "many will come in my name, ", Me am not a saint, but if any Goat should come and tell me he is a pastor and I should come to his church, I will flog him with a cane
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2006
i agrre with memunah.live that church and ask for Gods' grace to concile this secret in u.and start worship somewhere else.cos the devil is out to pull so many men of God down with adultry.and we the chruch have to help them stay strong.even in our prayers.Ted Haggard's case is an example.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2006
To be realistic, i wonder whatz this world is turning to, lets also take a look at this man called Rev king, A man who killed and have sex with is church member, who slap and beat up is church member, thats even small he as his own rule and regulation

if any one make a noise u got to pay a fine of N50
U musnt cough or laugh or come late to the church while the service is on. if u do u goin to receive 10 strokes of his cane and u also have to pay a fine of N100

can u just imagin.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by whitelexi(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2006
LOL, Dont condemn only the pastor oh, even the woman knew what she was doing, I know for one thing that pastors have always been the target of the devil and he will use women to strip them of their holiness. That woman was also a tool used by the devil considering that she is married, maybe many other women had been used in the past as well, but the bottomline is that what they did was bad and condemnable grin

The gods are wise and the ground shall forever remain aja aja; Afterall the Holy book of bookson says: Touch not my anointed
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2006
This is end time and the devil is out.for the church we the followers have to know God personally,its should not be a doctrine or what the pastor preaches,its about who God is to us,so we will not be deceived.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by Dvampire(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2006
that pastor needs to be chastized
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2006
ralph i give u order go flogg that pastor came grin grin grin
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
Na only God go save us all from all this false prophet
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2006
Christanity is a personal race,so dont practice doctrine.its better we all have a personal relationship with God knowing who he is to u.not what ur pastor say God is.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2006
harvey:

Christanity is a personal race,so don't practice doctrine.its better we all have a personal relationship with God knowing who he is to u.not what your pastor say God is.

Fine we all ascept thats xtainity is a personal race, all the same we got to talk our mind out wen we see something bad. beside we are only trying to figure out some point, there are millions of sinners out there who are yet to be save, some of them may have been thaught the Gospel thru this false prophet.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2006
u've got a point there,cos how will the unbeleivers give their life to christ through the preaaching of a false prophet?thats why we all needs Gods' grace.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2006
yea so only His grace can save us from the wicked one's
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2006
God is alive and he will judge the wicked.him will give them their size as i use to say.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2006
and wht is their size ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2006
hahaha.u won give am him size. grin that guy make him come out publicly to apologies to the church for his immoral act,he should be the one to come tell the church what he did.abi na lie,or u get better punishment for am?
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by naija4life(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2006
Anyways shit happens and there's always a devil nearby to blame it on, lol
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
@ Harvey

i want make e come lick my sh*t
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2006
ur shit too much for this idiot now.at least e get protein.try another one.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by osegwu(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2006
most Pastors are evil but remember also that they are also the major target of the Devil.
The issue here is prayers for anyone who stand in the pulpit to preach the Gospel of God
called or not called cos if we wait to see a called pastor the we will have to wait a long
time.Come to think of it i think our women are another major tool used by the devil for i can't
imagined how a marriad woman can succumed to have sex with  a Man of God. NO FEAR
AT all. Thank God for men for how many times have you seen a female pastor caught
while down with a man? Christ have mercy.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by khuna(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2006
see 4get that stuff you witnessed it is not worth any part of your brain so my dear angelz give that part of your brain selective amnesia. i know you might start thinking that trusing people is a waste of time.
but dear i have been through that road of not trusting and i can tell you it is not a nice experience so pls take this unnecessary load off your back
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2006
all we have to do is pray for God's elect cos the devil is out for them,and women are the tools he is using via adultery.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2006
@ Khuna

we dont need preaching u can post ur experience, so we can go thru them, if they are bad experience or good so we can recommend on them.

@ harvey u talking about women here what about men.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2006
the woman should have known he is a man of God and help avoid such atrocity
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2006
and no matter the temptation the man shouldn't have given in just like that, just because he wants to enjoy the womans plantain for 30 minutes u know.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by harvey(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2006
let God be the judge.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by chistiana(f): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2006
He's already the judge.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by mcgboye(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2006
Hell on earth! Armageddon here u com!! But Matt 24 says it all. Indeed we're in d end time, so everybody is making "end time" runs
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2006
pls what is the name of the church so i could draw back friends that patronize the church.
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by mabelly: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2006
Life! oh life! Wot a mysterious world. Am shot of words u guys have said it all
Re: Pastor And My Best Friend. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ Angelz never worry stuffs like this dey happen wella na where your own stop another start.

Try and tell everybody at church wetin the pastor do as well as tell your family why ur acting strange cause they are the only people you have now.

@ Angelz be carefull cause the pastor go find all the neccessary way to see your unclothedness cause you already saw his.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Nigerians Girls Fall Inlove? Do They Really Mean It When They Say I Love U? / What Would You Make Of This? / Words Men Fear Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.