Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja (5696 Views)

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by efilefun(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Saw this pic on Instagram some mins ago, I think she must had been fed up and got no option than to drop the shyness at home and hit the streets who knows someone might see the picture and decide to help her out.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by benedictnsi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trust Nigerians, tomorrow now, this style will be modified grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by goodlifehyd(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
hmmmm
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by BrownCookie(f): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
She ddnt even state her university degree grade and course of study...

Smh...
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by egbaguy: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
She does knw d difference btw 'am' and I'm........ What a graduate!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Aminat508(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nawaooooo
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by AngryNigerian(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
"...am with my CV" short form affecting my people since 1900

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
efilefun:
Saw this pic on Instagram some mins ago, I think she must had been fed up and got no option than to drop the shyness at home and hit the streets who knows someone might see the picture and decide to help her out.
If this act didn't give this lady job,it would surely give her suitors.
What an ingenious move of desperation.!
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Akposkool(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na all graduate be graduate? It's only in nigeria someone that read CRK is looking for an oil company job. Madame go and do business.
We know the economy is bad but until youths start learning other trade than rely on certificates, i tell you we wont curb this menace that is unemployment

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Immortalz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
egbaguy:
She does knw d difference btw 'am' and I'm........ What a graduate!!!!!!

Guess u meant 'she doesn't knw the difference btw am and I'm'
dnt be quick to judge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by nnachukz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
She should meet buhari and ask him for just one out of the 1.5million jobs he promised to create every year. Six months is not early to ask for just one of those opportunities promised.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by nikkiking(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided.

Expect more like it.....tomorrow more graduate would do the same.

Trekking madness is over, now this a new thread.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
This na how the GEJ and BUHARI TRECKERS started. Expect an outbreak job seekers copying this style grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by rattlesnake(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
she is not ok
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Am a graduate, I need job?
How does that make sense?

Shldnt it be "I'M a graduate, I need A job"?

Graduate indeed.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by seunayeni(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
BrownCookie:
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
definitely, one doesn't know how long she has been without a job, I feel for her embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by musicwriter(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
She ddnt even state her university degree grade and course of study...

Smh...

She should've for example say; "I am a teacher, I need a job" or "I' am a nurse, I need a job". That would've been a lot more better.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by smsshola(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oro Nigeria fe Adura....

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by EdCure: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
She ddnt even state her university degree grade and course of study... Smh...
What she had there was enough information. Abi you no read where she say she's with her CV?
You must be one of the unemployable graduates with comprehension defects.

Any further details would mean pasting her CV all over her body.
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Issues
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by EdCure: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
This na how the GEJ and BUHARI TRECKERS started. Expect an outbreak job seekers copying this style grin
Anything is possible. All options are ok so long its a legal means to an end.
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
EdCure:

What she had there was enough information. Abi you no read where she say she's with her CV?
You must be one of the unemployable graduates with comprehension defects.

Any further details would mean pasting her CV all over her body.
you are a d most foolish human bein I hav eva met on nairaland.. Am sorry to say dat.. So wait, as an employer who sees dis pic of hers online, don't u think smth must catch my attention to call her? Is her cv pasted in d picture? Or will I collect d cv from insyd d picture? Ur idiosycracy wows me... Wats hard there to write, I hav five years experience in this or that and I need a job.. Dat alone will make me call her!
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Akposkool:
Na all graduate be graduate? It's only in nigeria someone that read CRK is looking for an oil company job. Madame go and do business.
We know the economy is bad but until youths start learning other trade than rely on certificates, i tell you we wont curb this menace that is unemployment
an spit them dey use start Business? Don't u need Capital? Be sensible bros
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by EdCure: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
So wait, as an employer who sees dis pic of hers online, don't u Is her cv pasted in d picture? Ur idiosycracy wows me... Wats hard there to write,.. Dat alone will make me call her!
The nature and circumstances of her application is unconventional and obviously not intended of online contacts. It was meant for direct contact and passers-by. She did include phone number as a starting point for anyone who's willing to help.
Use your head!
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by ckmayoca: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Everyone get atleast one person close to him or her that needs a job so why just calling a num of someone u don't even know. She shld keep applying, God will answer her someday.
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by RealAdewole(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Great depression
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by puffpuff: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
"Am" instead of " I'm"? SMH. Self-demarketing

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by youngguru23(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Madness go start all over naija nw...

Na so we go here am say smebdy do am 4 Lagos by nxt week
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by sammily(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Am a graduate, I need job?
How does that make sense?

Shldnt it be "I'M a graduate, I need A job"?

Graduate indeed.

Interested employers will surely be disappointed... undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by MilesLamar(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na wa
Re: See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja by dazzlingd(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
There are graduates and there are graduates...

esp wen one does not knw d difference between Am and I'm...
so pathetic...anyway her bravery is commendable

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo - See Where He Is Hiding / Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems / I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.