Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Goodbye Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Nairaland. (1479 Views)

Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory / Goodbye Niger Delta -niger Republic To Supply Crude Oil To Kaduna Refinery / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
In the next 1hour am going to delete my account, am gonna miss u guys soo much, even if I ever come back I wont participate in the politics section.
I have alot of goals, dreams, ambitions and a very grand plan for igbo land under One Nigeria and I believe am not going to achieve it by arguing with nobody's.
Imo state is in the centre of the Ss/Se(Niger delta) geographically, one day Imo state would be the state every igbo from noth SS and SE wants to claim just as the yorubas all want to claim Lagos.
One day Nigerians would see Imo state as a home for all.
One day there are going to be yathchs and 5star hotels at Oguta lake.
One day this imo state that doesnt have a single industry would be one of Nigerias main hopes when the oil is gone.
One day multinationals would pick Imo as its head office for Nigeria.
One day mega Imo people would head mega churches and corporations
I believe that we Igbos would become president One day leave it or not Imo state would play a huge role in it.
I wont join Nairaland again until I achieve
One love everybody.
One Nigeria.
cc: truckpusher , pentiumpro, Enahi, martha89, tonyebarcanista, cheruv, edcure, spanishkid, ipoblondon, noblezone, lawrenceunaa, easternlion, freeglobe, Abagworo, beremx, size80, stola, juicee1.
*I promise all of u next time we shall hv any discussion the conditions that play now wont be the same.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by laudate: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Goodbye. cheesy You will certainly not be missed, and we would get a well-deserved rest from your tribalistic, cantankerous comments. Daalu zi! sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by LadyExcellency: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
See you, see cocaine business o! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by scholes0(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good Luck...
And BYE!!!
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
laudate:
Goodbye. cheesy You will certainly not be missed, and we would get a well-deserved rest from your tribalistic, cantankerous comments. Daalu zi! sad
its an honour to have shared the battle fields of Nairaland with u... I Salute u cool.
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good Bye!
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by kingofdemons: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by EmoBoy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
As long as it will be in NIGERIA, then your dreams are nothing but pipe. I am very sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bye
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by attacker231: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rubbish. No one sabi you here, you are just another IPOD youth disturbing nairaland.
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Take care bro.
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Double post grin
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wekve agreed and Disagreed...

We've fought and made Peace....

But one thing we've never done is to deny the fact that we are humans first before anything.

Dein na mu Bros, hopefully we meet again! God Bless Your Imoland! God Bless My Rivers State and the Entire Niger-delta! God Bless Nigeria and God Bless PDP

#Respect
#From the loyal Barcanista

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
EmoBoy:
As long as it will be in NIGERIA, then your dreams are nothing but pipe. I am very sorry.
time shall tell
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by EdCure: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
lygn19:

its an honour to have shared the battle fields of Nairaland with u... I Salute u cool.
You gained yourself some form of recognition by singling out my Edo people for ethnic bashing. I bet you regreted it, and you're still nursing the injuries sustained from your wrong choice of target cheesy

Anyway, Nairaland is all about having fun with one's free time. Though some of us are less tolerant to incurable trolls like you grin

Have a fulfilled life man! wink

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
EdCure:

You gained yourself some form of recognition by singling out my Edo people for ethnic bashing. I bet you regreted it, and you're still nursing the injuries sustained from your wrong choice of target cheesy

Anyway, Nairaland is all about having fun with one's free time. Though some of us are less tolerant to incurable trolls like you grin

Have a fulfilled life man! wink
I never hated Edo people my attacks were based on the attitudes and hates by Spanishkid, excusemyfrench and thiagoneves which were over bearing. I hv nothing against any tribe in Nigeria.
Anyway thanks.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by pazienza(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
One less "one Nigeria" apologist.
I wish you good luck,hopefully you will relocate back to Alaigbo to learn Igbo language and become a Biafran grin

Eze Chitoke Abiama bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by blazetitov: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=lygn19 post=39990233]In the next 1hour am going to delete my account, am gonna miss u guys soo much, even if I ever come back I wont participate in the politics section.
I have alot of goals, dreams, ambitions and a very grand plan for igbo land under One Nigeria and I believe am not going to achieve it by arguing with nobody's.
Imo state is in the centre of the Ss/Se(Niger delta) geographically, one day Imo state would be the state every igbo from noth SS and SE wants to claim just as the yorubas all want to claim Lagos.
One day this imo state that doesnt have a single industry would be one of Nigerias main hopes when the oil is gone.
I believe that we Igbos would become president One day leave it or not Imo state would play a huge role in it.

Yorubas claiming Lagos?? You need to go away or rather be put away. Goodbye my friend. tongue
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by yhemsy62(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg Oga Ade gella way joor
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=blazetitov post=39991088][/quote]
lol
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by cheruv: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jisike ike,nwannem
Remember to create space for me so I can be able to join you in the great endeavor we talked about cool
Hail the Great Igbo nation! smiley
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by AngryNigerian(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
hnmmm.....

doz in favour of the motion say aye!!!
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
In the next 1hour am going to delete my account, am gonna miss u guys soo much, even if I ever come back I wont participate in the politics section.
One love everybody.
One Nigeria.
cc: truckpusher , pentiumpro, Enahi, martha89, tonyebarcanista, cheruv, edcure, spanishkid, ipoblondon, noblezone, lawrenceunaa, easternlion, freeglobe, Abagworo, beremx, size80, stola, juicee1.
*I promise all of u next time we shall hv any discussion the conditions that play now wont be the same.

Bros, no cause for alarm..
But let me ask, must you include Biafra in your "ONE" Nigeria?

You can still have your dream, minus Biafra.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by iconaus: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
U stll talking about one Nigeria.....u re lost . Over 90 % of igbos support biafra. Biafra is the hope bye bye. May be u re born in lagos or north
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by ArodeTsolaye: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good riddance, say me hi to okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by itstpia8: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oh gosh, not another goodbye thread?

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
No one will ever miss u....

The next time you come on nairaland Nigeria would have divided into five distinctive contries

Byeeeeeee
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by madenigga(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
I would write down what u wrote here for future reference. god speed as u achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think lala is "Nobody". Does anyone think so too?
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by lawrenceunaa: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2015
One love everybody.
One Nigeria.
haha who wants to be great would be great no matter the country one finds him/herself
Re: Goodbye Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
haha who wants to be great would be great no matter the country one finds him/herself

bros, when a country is opressive certain men with great potentials will never rise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The State Of Osun Before And During Aregbesola / Crisis Looms As Faleke Declines To Pair With Allege Audu's Replacement / Lagos To Distribute Ibile Tablet To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.