Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles (930 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Rohr Rejects Imama Amakapabo As Assistant Coach Of Super Eagles / Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by BankManager(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
The way Oliseh would have been scathing with
his condemnation of such an abysmal
performance if he was a pundit ehn...

Super eagles; largely
mediocre tonight.Maybe we should have fielded the
Golden Eaglets..lol

Oliseh think say na to dey studio de talk pra
pra pra. Time don reach to prove am oo.

You can't be supporting Chelsea and
Super Eagles and not have a doctor sitting
beside u. Both can give heart attack..
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
I don't like him for that Job. He should be sacked.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oliseh Is Bad. Buh I prefer Him To Mourihno
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by BankManager(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I don't like him for that Job. He should be sacked.
If Oliseh continues like this,then I think he deserves a sack for his performance..
This is very shameful. The man doesn't inspire
an ounce of confidence.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
BankManager:

If Oliseh continues like this,then I think he deserves a sack for his performance..
an ounce of confidence.

Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by BankManager(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Zulex50:
Oliseh Is Bad. Buh I prefer Him To Mourihno
Lol..
Oliseh did a Mourinho on Rabiu Ibrahim
today. Substituted 20 minutes after coming in
against Swaziland..lol
Like Oliseh like Mourinho, Like Matic like
Rabiu Ibrahim. ☺☺
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Not a football fan but I love soccer lol!

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by BankManager(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:
Not a football fan but I love soccer lol!
Mr.Gidilink!!!
Football is everything bro...*winks
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
BankManager:
Mr.Gidilink!!! Football is everything bro...*winks
True that.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by Sijo01(f): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
He's sickly. He cannot take Super Eagles to the promise land.
German, Berti Vogts go better pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
BankManager:

an ounce of confidence.
I have always said it. Oliseh is a good football administrator but he isn't a coach .if he was given the position of technical director of the nff he will perform very well but he is not a coach .not all players can become a coach ,reason why platini chose to go into football administration and maradona despite been one of the sport greatest is a big failure as a coach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Current Tabel / Imagine This Happening In El clasico 2030(picture) / Are Hazard's Best Days Behind Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.