Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

please help him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / please help him (630 Views)

I Saw This Circulating On Social Media. Let Us Help Him Out. / Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam / Please Help him Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

please help him by porrigeyam(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
A friend of mine has just been withdrawn from school due to poor academic performance... All thou according to him he doesn't have passion for the course he was study *physics*.

Now he neeeds help,advice and ways to confront his dad and tell him... And me honestly I have nothing reasonable to say that's why I brought d matter here.
He just finished level 1 before been withdrawn.
Thanks
Re: please help him by Eleniyan15: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Me no dey lie for NL

the guy should go and learn work or go back home tell his dad he want to take waec and covert to ART/Commercial

#lobatan
Re: please help him by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Goats be fooling themselves with "I don't have passion for the course" since 615BC

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Behaviour From Your Birthday / Watch Video Of The Couple Caught Having Cex At Road 1 Gate Of OAU Yesterday / 8 Steps Guide To Right Course Selection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.