Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pre Employment Medical Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pre Employment Medical Test (14655 Views)

Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. / Pre Employment Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Employment Medical Test by clemzo101(m): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Hello guys, pls how many days does it take before pre-employment medical results comes out? And how many days after carrying out medical with a company is one expected to be called for offer letter? Also do people really fail medical?
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by clemzo101(m): 3:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Anybody with useful insight shld let me know pls.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by philfrey08: 5:30am On Nov 14, 2015
5days cos of the microbial culture.
Failing the test... i can't say but pple shd b informed of their health status. Employers don't
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by clemzo101(m): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2015
philfrey08:
5days cos of the microbial culture.
Failing the test... i can't say but pple shd b informed of their health status. Employers don't
thank u sir.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2015
clemzo101:
Hello guys, pls how many days does it take before pre-employment medical results comes out? And how many days after carrying out medical with a company is one expected to be called for offer letter? Also do people really fail medical?

Yes people do fail medicals.

The following test will be run on you,but they won't let you know.

1.Genotype
2.Blood group
3.Hiv screeining
4.Hepatitis A,B and C
And other test will be run also,the awkward thing they will not tell you the result of the test,it is always advisable to run these days on your own.

Its depends on the company,if you failed hiv,hepatities it is outright rejection,such a pathetic state in which we find ourselves in this country.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ednut1(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2015
In most cases they wont give or tell u d results unless u failed
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Do ppl really loose employment cos of Medical test? My blood group funny oooooooooooo, anyway I am not worried.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Medicals is a check for health and fitness.

Even in football(sports) people fail medical and there stays a bridge in the contract.

Don't fail a medical after suffering through the intense recruitment stage.

God forbid .

That's not a good thing.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
bayulll01:

1.Genotype
2.Blood group
3.Hiv screeining
4.Hepatitis A,B and C
And other test will be run also,the awkward thing they will not tell you the result of the test,it is always advisable to run these days on your own.

Its depends on the company,if you failed hiv,hepatities it is outright rejection,such a pathetic state in which we find ourselves in this country.

I'm not sure this is entirely true. The doctor who did mine specifically told me my HIV result will not be sent to the company cos it's confidential.

I don't think the result of HIV test is ever disclosed to the company

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by prelinctus: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ordinarily, it shouldn't be more than a week.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by emmalexabl(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
rationalmind:

I'm not sure this is entirely true. The doctor who did mine specifically told me my HIV result will not be sent to the company cos it's confidential.

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
bayulll01:

1.Genotype
2.Blood group
3.Hiv screeining
4.Hepatitis A,B and C

Which kind of company rejects people based on their HIV and Hepatitis results... That's outright stigmatisation
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
ksstroud:

Which kind of company rejects people based on their HIV and Hepatitis results... That's outright stigmatisation

I know a company that denied someone recently because of hepatitis I won't name them cos we are still skeptical if they will call her latter.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
rationalmind:

That's not true oga,though you have the power to go see the medical doctors and ask for ur medical result,the doctors will tell u confidentially,but they will send full report to the company,don't be deceived,depends on the company they might not want to employ you,if you got hiv,hepatitis and so,all stigmatization,what do u expect from niger recruiter
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
bayulll01:

I know a company that denied someone recently because of hepatitis I won't name them cos we are still skeptical if they will call her latter.

A useless company it is then.... Even if it is multinational
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
ksstroud:

A useless company it is then.... Even if it is multinational
One of the top bank in nigeria they are really pathetic I won't lie for u
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by eipreel(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
rationalmind:

Was it positive or negative? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
bayulll01:

One of the top bank in nigeria they are really pathetic I won't lie for u

Stanbic ibtc...
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
eipreel:

Anyone it is... I don't see reason why people stigmatize
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
ksstroud:

Stanbic ibtc...
Lol I no mention name ooo
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
ksstroud:

Stanbic ibtc...
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
bayulll01:

No need to be scared... If their HR dey hear make dem dey read am.... Useless and rubbish people... I wonder who no go die before that dem dey stigmatize..
Blacks and our reasoning... And na termite go chop all the packaged body six feet underneath the ground...
May God help the unlucky ones in the hands of such coys...
Tis better NGOs start to advocate for this...

1 Like

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by bayulll01(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
ksstroud:

No need to be scared... If their HR dey hear make dem dey read am.... Useless and rubbish people... I wonder who no go die before that dem dey stigmatize..
Blacks and our reasoning... And na termite go chop all the packaged body six feet underneath the ground...
May God help the unlucky ones in the hands of such coys...
Tis better NGOs start to advocate for this...

We live in a country where things are abysmally wrong,they don't believe in human development,all they care about is money,they don't know that stigmatization can leads to unruly behavior,black man what do u expect

1 Like

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
eipreel:

Assuming it was negative, will you marry me grin
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by scarplanet(m): 1:48am On Nov 16, 2015
ksstroud:

Manufacturing companies and FMCG coys does; some shallow banks also does
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by scarplanet(m): 1:52am On Nov 16, 2015
rationalmind:

Assuming it was positive, will she marry you? undecided
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by eipreel(f): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2015
rationalmind:

For real?? shocked *faints*

scarplanet:

If only you knew the person behind that moniker then you'd know that any lady will kill to say "yes" to that question even if he had ebola grin
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2015
eipreel:

If only you knew the person behind that moniker then you'd know that any lady will kill to say "yes" to that question even if he had ebola grin

Abeg wetin.... Him be Angel ni.... But you can exaggerate ehmmmmm
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by scarplanet(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
eipreel:

If only you knew that you could fare better than the person behind that moniker, then you wouldn't have the cheap mindset that "any lady" will kill to say yes to any guy whatsoever wink
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by ksstroud: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
scarplanet:

If only you knew that you could fare better than the person behind that moniker, then you wouldn't have the cheap mindset that "any lady" will kill to say yes to any guy whatsoever wink

Gbam you made sense...
Eipreel over to you
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
scarplanet:

Why will she get married to someone she knows is positive undecided
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
eipreel:

Is that a yes? kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Follow Up AFTER A Job Interview? / Should I Accept The New Job Offer??? / List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.