Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (8061 Views)

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (2) (3) (4)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2015
A lawmaker at the Abia State House of Assembly, Hon Chukwudi Apugo has ask President Muhammadu Buhari to either release Detained Director General of Radio Biafra, Mr Nnamdi Kanu or Risk another Civil War in Nigeria The Lawmaker is said to be worried over the wave of the on-going Protest by Biafra Agitators and the turns of event it might lead to Apugo who spoke with news corresponded said, Mr Nnamdi Kanu has to be release to avert looming danger, stating that the protest by IPOB, is getting out of control Apugo noted that Nigeria might not survive another uprising from the South in addition to the current insurgency in the North. Apugo further observed that dismissing the protesters as miscreants would be a grave error in view of the increasing number of people identifying with their cause both within and outside the shores of Nigeria. He appealed to the federal government to see reason to release Kanu if he had met conditions for his bail as claimed by his lawyer to save the country unnecessary heat being generated by his continued incarceration. "It is time to take steps to avoid anything that can lead to loss of lives in this country," "living in pretense or denial will only make things worse". the Lawmaker was Quoted as Saying

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Ukpara okpoko gburu, o nti chiriya.

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Ibebe: 5:49am On Nov 14, 2015
While they should release Biafra, they shouldn't release Kanu. Let him pay for his crime.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Bring on the civil war

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Just wait, let me finish processing my sis and her family's papers (they are the last) and you guys can keep "war-ing" till eternity for all I care.

I repeat, I don't believe that war is the best way to settle differences.

As for those that will open their gutters to call me a coward, I am a veteran of the US Marine and I know what it means to carry gun for more than 20hours a day which I'm sure most of you don't know.undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by IPOB123london: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2015
And IPOB worldwide are on standby

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by yahrant140(m): 6:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Civil war! You guys gotta kidding me..

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by EasternLionn: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2015
SirJeffry:
Just wait, let me finish processing my sis and her family's papers (they are the last) and you guys can keep "war-ing" till eternity for all I care.

As for those that will open their gutters to call me a coward, I am a veteran of the US Marine and I know what it means to carry gun for more than 20hours a day which I'm sure most of you don't know.undecided

Not cowardice, its called being cautious.

I will rather be on the battle field for my family to have chance of survival tho.

RESPECT!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by omenka(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2015
One Lie at a time, that is how they hope to get their country.

What a shame.

Op please add the source- I presume it would be igberetv.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Pavore9: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2015
The link of the story, please. Some will just be casually saying civil war as if it is FIFA 16 video game!

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by reuben79: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Go and free him naaaa........coward like ojukwu

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by tunjiajayi: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Dust biters!

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
When Asari was arrested for agitating for Niger Delta republic where were Igbo people. None of you protested that a Biafran has been arrested. Now that it is Igbo man you guys wont let us rest about how south south is part of Biafra.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by acenazt: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Make dem start already ohhh. Shey na fly wey no dey hear word naim dey follow dead body enta grave?. Most of this useless people neva see real war. Na ontop mbc Action them watch Expendables dem don dey feel like dem sef fit fight war.

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
While they should release Biafra, they shouldn't release Kanu. Let him pay for his crime.

Like 9jacrip and aareonakakanfo
opined earlier today. 'Our yoruba
states in the Swest are the poorest,
our people are hungry, yet our fellow yorubas are creating anti-biafran theads and booking spaces on biafran threads to fight biafrans for the fulani. Instead of chanelling their efforts in building our region, they prefer to chase rats in another man's house while a snake is in theirs".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by sammyj: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
As of when the war start this mofo will or can stand it . Someone will just come and talk trash as if their children will be the first to lead any war !!!!

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
We are now getting the faces behind the protest. If there's any breakdown of laws the Governor should get ready to forfeit his seat for a competent administrator.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2015
That albino Nnamdi Kanu will be charged with treasonable felony ...he is gonna rot in jail !

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by porshuch: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2015
If ndigbo goes to war again, bet me, the world will still join forces with Nigeria and fight Biafra, this time it will be total annihilation.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by kingofdemons: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
omenka:
One Lie at a time, that is how they hope to get their country.

What a shame.

Op please add the source- I presume it would be igberetv.

shotopu ediot

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2015
realnews:
When Asari was arrested for agitating for Niger Delta republic where were Igbo people. None of you protested that a Biafran has been arrested. Now that it is Igbo man you guys wont let us rest about how south south is part of Biafra.

Are we begging you to protest for kanu? Please grow some sense.

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Ibelong2God: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:
Bring on the civil war
I hope you will be at the war frontline. Mtchew

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
If ndigbo goes to war again, bet me, the world will still join forces with Nigeria and fight Biafra, this time it will be total annihilation.

Then let it be so, let them draw the battle line.
Who fears annihilation? What do we have to lose? We should continue living as you cowards?

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Pavore9: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:

If IMF which is controlled by the West is seriously backing the proposal of adding Chinese Yuan into IMF's currency basket despite the very appalling Chinese human rights records and the dire repressions of secessionist movements such as Inner Mongolian independence movement, Tibetan independence movement, Uyghurstan Independence Movement....It is a sad reality that the World powers are more interested in who they can gain more from!

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibelong2God:

I hope you will be at the war frontline. Mtchew
Insha Allah and I hope not only defend Nigeria but kill as many of you fools as possible.

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Ibelong2God: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

Insha Allah and I hope not only defend Nigeria but kill as many of you fools as possible.

since you detest peace, may it elude you

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibelong2God:

since you detest peace, may it elude you
Aa long as you fools are agents of destabilizion, we would do anything to protect Yorubaland when you mad people begin your war. You are free to call that anything

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Ibelong2God: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

Aa long as you fools are agents of destabilizion, we would do anything to protect Yorubaland when you mad people begin your war. You are free to call that anything

I am an agent of peace of yorubaland. I am done with you

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by EasternLeopard: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2015
UN REFERENDUM

One Nigeria is not by force

Oduduwaboy:
That albino Nnamdi Kanu will be charged with treasonable felony ...he is gonna rot in jail !

You see why oduduwa and obatala were chased out of heaven

Only descendants of a fallen Angel will oppose freedom

realnews:

Ojukwu was almost assassinated by OBJ because of Nigerdelta militants

That's why Jonathan gave Ojukwu a national burial cool

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
SirJeffry:

are you a nigerian?
what battalion did you serve?
and what year?
have you gone on a tour?
what country did you do your tour of duty?
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2015
yahrant140:
Civil war! You guys gotta kidding me..

Bros, tell Nigeria to negotiate with Biafra!
The sooner the better.

The fear within us all this while has gone!

Even though so many of us do not like Nnamdi's methods, his sacrifice has emboldened us.
We are no longer afraid of the Jihardists up north.
We are not scared of the blood thirsty bigot called Buhari.
We are no long afraid of death.

We want freedom. Period!

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ODUBEZE: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:
Bring on the civil war
See your mouth! If e reach now, you go first transport your family to your mama, come hide for under bed!
yeye dey smell.

N29bn Fraud: Court Grants Nyako’s Request To Travel Abroad / United Nations Is Supporting Biafra / Court Orders EFCC To Stop Further Action Against Okorocha