Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career (663 Views)

` / 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful / 38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by buzquet(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Don't love too soon.

Don't trust too fast.

Don't quit too early.

Don't expect too high.

Don't talk too much.

Don't be emotionally bound

Don't let anger cloud your judgment

We shall all be successful in our ways. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by proudofficial(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
make sense
Re: 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by Fireson: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
On point... cool
Re: 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by donem: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
#8. see caution and apply break
Re: 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by wallmosh: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Meeting your partner and settling without delay is a plus to your focus and borne seriousness of you as you have a responsible to bear.
Re: 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by Silverbeebee(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
fact# and also don't compete with anybody.
Re: 7 "Don't" To Keep For You To Be Successful In Your Career by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one..

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate / Untold Story Of The Legendary Alabukun Powder And Its Maker / I Misplaced My National Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.