Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution (487 Views)

Debate On Mrs. Aisha Ahmad's Choice Of Dressing ( Deputy Governor Of CBN,) / Who Is Mrs. Diezani K. Alison-madueke? / FACE OF Mr. Kola Aluko , Accessory For Mrs Diezani Allison-madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution by smileyz16(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
due to the recent picuture of our former petroleum minister Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke that has gone viral of her cancer stricken body. i think this should not stop her prosecution. its high time we nigerians stood up for what is ours. umpteen Nigerians have died because of poor medical facilities. in which directly or indirectly it could be traced to people like diezani who have been siphoning Nigeria's money. to my own opinion there shouldn't be mercy for looters. let her face d wrath of the law
#nomercyforlooters

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution by smileyz16(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2015
ftc!!! on my thread..pls hep me muv dis to its abode for more views frm adroit nairalanders
Re: My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution by kestolove95(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2015
I hate dix woman but seein dix pics of her was so touching nigerians really needs to pray for her, not to survive cox u can't survive cancer but for God to forgiv her
Re: My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution by jouchmaleo: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
smileyz16:
due to the recent picuture of our former petroleum minister Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke that has gone viral of her cancer stricken body. i think this should not stop her prosecution. its high time we nigerians stood up for what is ours. umpteen Nigerians have died because of poor medical facilities. in which directly or indirectly it could be traced to people like diezani who have been siphoning Nigeria's money. to my own opinion there shouldn't be mercy for looters. let her face d wrath of the law
#nomercyforlooters
u are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Mrs Diezani's Sickness And Her Prosecution by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
This could be a plan to divert our attention to her supposed health state. Any makeover artist can do that. Even that of Annie Idibia looks way scarier than that

(1) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Vs Saraki: Even Your Boo Has A Boo / Fayemi Targets 10% GDP From Nigeria’s Solid Minerals / 750billion Per Month Multiplied By 6 Months Has Already Been Pocketed By REMITA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.