Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) (32101 Views)

Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Xposer: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo pictured in a heart-to-heart discussion with former minister of education and Bring Back Our Girls group campaigner -Mrs Oby Ezekwesili in his office at the presidential villa. ...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-vp-osinbjao-meets-with-oby.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one PYO

#IamIgboNotBiafra

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Favparis(f): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
That's my vice president

Meanwhile, a reminder;
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!
The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,
#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."
I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"
This whole prayer for an ordinary request?
KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!

Let's don't forget to
#PrayForParis
#PrayForWorldPeace
#TheyWontWin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Oya umu Jona, food don done. You guys can now bring your cutlery insults

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2015
PYO: ...and that's why your name was not on the ministerial list
OBY: Hmmm....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by calaway: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Xposer:
Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo pictured in a heart-to-heart discussion with former minister of education and Bring Back Our Girls group campaigner -Mrs Oby Ezekwesili in his office at the presidential villa. ...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-vp-osinbjao-meets-with-oby.html

manly oby has what it takes to absorb the blow of being used and dumped. she took it like a man, no hard feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Rubbing minds.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by philfrey08: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Rubbing minds or lobbying minds....

Oby we are waiting for you to resume from your BBOG leave.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by tempest01(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2015
She should be on the ground crying for our girls to be brought back. What is she doing on the sofa?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by thundafire: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
goin 2 plot new ways 2 organise protest in other 2 say dy have nt kept quiet abt dy bring back our girls issue

oby sorry ur effort dint yield u as a minister

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
stevecantrell:
PYO: ...and that's why your name was not on the ministerial list

OBY: Hmmm....
Ok Sir. You know that we attend the same church and i have worked for the success of the party by using BBOG to chased out Goodluck. Pls tell President Buhari to compensate me with an ambassadoral post

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Eboski(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
she is still looking for appointment even when there is no one.....

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Eboski(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where is Lalasticlala??

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by damton(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by iykomo0(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
okay, next pls
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by lmm4real: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Still on red
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by adonbilivit: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time VP. cc: lasisi
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by KOLZY(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
ohh
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Maximillian1: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Look at those nice leather sofas
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by sule17(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fayoshe must go
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
kk
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Elslim: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fayose is Evil!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari zombies will be like, we now have a listening president grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by seankay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
lmao! OP must have thought Oby is a man grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lobbying in disguise
Pls guys download my latest track here ;
https://my.notjustok.com/track/25142/vicktor-trust-in-the-lord-prod-mayor#

Gracias
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
If I dey talk to correct babe and my JT no wan respect hinself, I go stylishly cross my legs. I no talk say na wetin happen to prof be dat o.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
U be real sule.

sule17:
Fayoshe must go
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
No more bring our girls back.

Ugly jezebel. Where are her Twitter supporters. Dumb zombie-brained youths.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.