Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? (29874 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / What Do You Use In Common With Your Husband / Why Are Cases Of Infertility Common With Wealthy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by idu1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Nothing yet angry
I ll marry thencheesy
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
biz2get:

LOL!! BUT SHE SABI CREDIT THAN DEBIT THO grin cheesy

Then it's all good in the Biz2Get household then grin
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Questyjayblack(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same month, same university, same state of origin, can't remember anymore![color=#990000][/color][b][/b] lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Aminat508(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
idu1:
I ll marry thencheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
RedCapChief:
I'm not yet married but if you ask me sha

We both hate radical Islam angry and We love Master Jesus cheesy
We hate the *** for begging Shekau to amnesty and yet using teargas and kobo on peaceful IPOB protesters cry

We like Mrspiano, my new e-crush grin grin
Who was the old crush then lol
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by biz2get(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Then it's all good in the Biz2Get household then grin

LOL You Can Imagine!!! cool cool cool Awon Ikoyi lifestyle #ShitMenh Gearrahere tongue
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
anochuko01:
crywe've not met yet! that's what we share in common for now!
lol
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by loomer: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
We smoke together
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by idris4r83(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bed
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Kazrem(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same school. Same mosque. Same state.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by RedCapChief(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Who was the old crush then lol

Ah! Old things have passed away.
Mrspiano??
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by ipreach: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
The same uni the same dept the same church
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Rainmaker69(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
azuson:
Sometimes I wonder what physical features men share with their wife before they got married, for me I share the following:

1 the same university
2 height
3 church
4 the same month of birth

Difference:

1 different state
2 dark skin and light skin
3 different language

@op: Are these physical features?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Sunbassen(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
My wife and I have the same birth month and day. She's March 14 and I'm also March 14.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Bowwow11(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
D same university nd d same language
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by NemzySeries(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
not married yet but I dunt mind settling wit a taller woman Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo it jst feels llike a small man driving a truck tho I'm a bit tall sha
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by ify84(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
DuchessLily:

cool pls pic

Had no intention to upload my pictures on nairaland...
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Edoblakky(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
metrosexual:
We share the same football club, she was a Manchester Utd fan before now, I gave her an ultimatum to became an Arsenal fan.

If she was a Chelsea fan prior to now she would have ended as my girlfriend! (No apologies to Chelsea fans) angry

When I moved in about the motion about her changing to the Pride of London (Arsenal) ... she just said: "Baby haba naw!" When I looked at her with my sexy bad eyes, she said: "Ok baby no vex, I'm a Gunner as from henceforth" and she updated the news on her BBM profile immediately grin
This is how you commit an epic gaffe and advertise raw ignorance! Google pride of London and see if you won't be shocked to see its not Arsenal but Chelsea. I don't know where you guys got that lie from. An Arsenal fan said the same thing last week and when I asked him to google pride of London, he became hell-shocked to find out it is Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Ups01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Edoblakky:
This is how you commit an epic gaffe and advertise raw ignorance! Google pride of London and see if you won't be shocked to see its not Arsenal but Chelsea. I don't know where you guys got that lie from. An Arsenal fan said the same thing last week and when I asked him to google pride of London, he became hell-shocked to find out it is Chelsea.

I like your TIMELINE MESSAGE but indifferent to the post i quoted
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by bummyla(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same Church And Fellowship! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by macho44(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
azuson:
Sometimes I wonder what physical features men share with their wife before they got married, for me I share the following:

1 the same university
2 height
3 church
4 the same month of birth

Difference:

1 different state
2 dark skin and light skin
3 different language
To the future wife, I Sabi say u go like to share my ATM pins and wallet with me, but I am saying capital NO in advance www.dollarvista.com
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Omotakins(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
same university, height, church, university, course, department at undergraduate level, born same month, same state, same colour, same blood group, genotype. This is so true.

differences:
she likes Telemundo, I don't.....lol
She likes both local and foreign movies: I detest the former.
she doesn't talk when insulted: I don't take shit
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by adepiero: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
We are both left-handed smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
RedCapChief:

Ah! Old things have passed away.
Mrspiano??

Joke grin
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by Tiwa007(f): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
1.Same university
2.same skin colour
3.Same church
4.Same tribe
5.Same colour
6.And most of all,same love
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by sunerie: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same ATM pin
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by pus96: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin shocked

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by nonjebose(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Same state only.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by pus96: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
shocked

Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by horlakunle25(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
metrosexual:
We share the same football club, she was a Manchester Utd fan before now, I gave her an ultimatum to became an Arsenal fan.

If she was a Chelsea fan prior to now she would have ended as my girlfriend! (No apologies to Chelsea fans) angry

When I moved in about the motion about her changing to the Pride of London (Arsenal) ... she just said: "Baby haba naw!" When I looked at her with my sexy bad eyes, she said: "Ok baby no vex, I'm a Gunner as from henceforth" and she updated the news on her BBM profile immediately grin
see dictator ooo!!! Na by force ni? I don't even like it wen my babe support my club, bicos I luv d way she laff @ me wen we don't win!!
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by iyke2ken(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
metrosexual:

Dizz kinnof tinz used to dizmantle relashunship na.
Re: What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? by pendragon35(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
No b only u bro i pray so d tin don finish ma mb
lekjons:
which kind fight na? mortal kombat? wrestling?

or u mean "fight night 4"wink na dat one dey sweet pass..wink

God pls help me stay away from romace sectioncry

it don corrupt ma mind diegringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.