Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion (575 Views)

Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) / Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos / I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by mrboy: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dear all,
is like lagos is not working under this current Governor, everythings seems to be crumbling, water have ceased running, Lawma have ceased, garbage are been seen all over our roads again, traffic and traffic robberies have increased, etc are we saying Fashola's shoe are too big for this guy to step into.. Please drop your view, if need be moderator please put in front page
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by CharlyNick: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lagosians come in and answer this question.
He's your Governor and you Voted him in.....
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by QueenEdna(f): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
That guy is very incompetent aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ full of excuses, anyways not my biz let lagosians deal with it they voted him.
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chillax. Ambode is floundering. He cannot hold the legacy.
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by duality(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
I'm in Lagos, Ambode is working ...I can see efforts, he's just not with the propaganda machinery of the past government. Buhari isn't working, that is what should worry us.

Anyone who knows my political views, should know I'm saying the truth.
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
1. Employed 3,000 teachers
2. Fixed/reconstructed 283 roads
3. Paid off pensioners
4. Bought 434 new BRT buses
5. Restructured the traffic management agency
6. 21 ambulances
7. Just set up a 25billion education trust fund
8. Renegotiated the blue rail system and quickened the construction
9. Got approval for the red line and bidding to start soon
10. Trained 150 social workers to handle issues of sexual harassment especially underage ones.
11. Has changed the security policy and working to ease up traffic
12. Linking up 64 communities in Epe which has not had power in 12 years

And yet he isn't working. Of course he was slow at the beginning which gave the impression that he is not doing anything but now he has swung into action.

Please you said you don't have water, lease which area? There is a twitter @LAGOSGMT1 handle you tell and within 24 hours, it will be fixed. They also take complaints of traffic and security too
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by mrboy: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Duality, i dont think we should see effort at this time again, this is a Government that was working well as at 29th of May, what we should see is sustainability of achievements on ground and building and improvement on what was a achieved by previous Governor, but what we are withnessing is like thing are fallen below the standard already achieved. Lets be factual
Re: Is Lagos Working Under Governor Ambode- Your Opinion by leksmedia: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
I tell people its too quick to jump into conclusion. I remembered Fashola's first 6 month was a total shutdown as there was nothing and I remembered people complained bitterly but the end thereof was history ,
For Ambode hmmmmmmmmmmm even though I have reservations I think he will perform , but can he raise the bar is now the question pondering on my mind

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Duplex With BQ In A Gated Estate County Homes,just By Eleganza House. / Urgent Request; Four Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase One Wanted / Thunder to fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.