Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (57022 Views)

Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by sunnywhyt(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
9ice1
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by porshuch: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
Sometimes i wonder when will dominique give me a child.
if you're not ready to giam belle, oya pass her to me. cheesy grin
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by daprincel(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
but dis babe fine pass that UI gorilla now

True wink
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
DonaldGenes:
How lonq have you both been married?
years now
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by omojeesu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Congrats! Take good care and train the child to have character and know and love God and man!
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by bummyla(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beautiful Baby! http://bummyla.com
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by miqos02(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by rattlesnake(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
These foolish boys who get kids out of wedlock
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by fajani(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
Sometimes i wonder when will dominique give me a child.
like I always wonder too
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Kangol99(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
infant baby

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Daraph(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shey na Davido daughter be this?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Daraph(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
rattlesnake:
These foolish boys who get kids out of wedlock are richer than me
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by lmm4real: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abeg I done tire for this guy and him pikin or money. Mod on duty oya time to sleep
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by BABANGBALI: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool Why is everything Davido making front page today? Seun don collect egunje ni?
he is about to. Banana island house loading

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
She doesn't look like her father, she's not looking bad.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by lasisi69(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adatob:
M FED UP OF CELEB INSTAGRAM POST MAKING FRONT PAGE DIS DAYS

U no go like mind your business

WHOL UP- LASISI69 GOT BLOCKED AND OPEN HOOLI?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by justicejay(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
HIN NO GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY WHO PRAY FOR PARIS WITHOUT PRAYING FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by BABANGBALI: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
if you're not ready to giam belle, oya pass her to me. cheesy grin
you get preeek?na that your toy you wan take give girl belle?abeg make we hear word jo grin
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Spiff20(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
She's ugly
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
showing off your cars, cash and other properties on social media is just an invitation for people to rob you.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by ayodotcom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
fine girl

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Bwaal(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
otimothy:
imade used to be the name of that gorrilla for UI zoo that year,make him change that cute baby name joor.
like u read my mind
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
ednut1:
There was once a nairaland grin
grin
ednut1:
There was once a nairaland grin
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Daraph(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pidggin:

Which wan be end time here again? Please mods do something about this end time fellow

Lol... End time comment
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by free2ryhme: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where is the mother?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by chocofizzy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
All I know is that Imade is cute and beautiful. Quote me wrong and hug transformer. End time modafucker people saying UI gorilla's name was Imade as if I care. Mtchwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by aleem50(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
otimothy:
imade used to be the name of that gorrilla for UI zoo that year,make him change that cute baby name joor.
I swear u just spoke my mind, like 15years ago when I visited ui zoo, I still remember the name of the monkey Imade. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by aleem50(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Missmossy:
She doesn't look like her father, she's not looking bad.
You just woke up from sleep when you typed this comment?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by yetunsbay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seriously does he hv to do this all time....nt beefing oh jst premise
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most South African xenophobic Zulus are thieve! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by flightz(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Durenttt:
nonsensse boi angry

wish day u join NL, u don dey get babe.

ZIP HUP. AIDS IS REAL angry
yu sure must b infected, u look it. Spam bot troll robot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) / Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.