Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102686 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Richie0974: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
On Friday, November 13, 2015, some gunmen and suicide bombers made French capital, Paris the cynosure of all eyes when they attacked and massacred 127 people at seven different locations.
The Islamic State group has mentioned Nigeria while claiming responsibility for the attacks by eight assailants who terrorized Paris leaving 127 people dead after a coordinated suicide bombings and shootings.

In its message, the terrorist group saying 'when you deploy forces in other to control the city...or dream to reclaim wilderness in the interior Nigeria or masters ...'

According to a tweet by Trac terrorisim.org, the statements were credited to the ISIS blog and several Nigerians are concerned about the message.
http://pulse.ng/local/paris-shooting-isis-mentions-nigeria-in-claiming-responsibility-for-massacre-id4358940.html?utm_campaign=art-paris-shooting-isis-mentions-nigeria-in-claiming-responsibility-for-massacre-2015-11-14&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=

The Islamic State yesterday mentioned nigeria in a statement it issued, claiming responsibility for coordinated attacks in different parts of paris by assailants numbering eight, which resulted in the death of 129 people, and left at least 352 injured.

In an online statement distributed by supporters on Saturday, isis said eight militants wearing explosive belts and armed with machine guns attacked precisely selected areas in the French capital.

Nothing elaborate was however said about nigeria, apart from a mention in a post on the terrorist group’s blog.

The statement, posted on isis’ blog, according to a tweet by TRACterrorisim.org, reads, “O people crusaders: when you deploy forces in order to control the city Saladin and dreaming of Mosul, Sinjar, Haul, Tikrit or Huwaijah or dreaming Mayadin or Jarablus or Karmah or Tel Abyad or Al Qaim or Darnah or dream to reclaim the wilderness in the interior nigeria or master ‘Asy’asy Sinai desert sand, then surel, WE just want ROME and paris Insyallah before before ANDALUSIA (UKK).”

With isis claiming responsibility for the paris attacks, investigation has moved beyond France as Belgian authorities made a number of arrests there in the first publicised apprehensions after Friday night’s bloodshed, a Belgian Justice Ministry spokeswoman said yesterday. Three people were reportedly arrested in Molenbeek district of Brussels in connection with the attacks.

France has vowed revenge for the attacks. President Francois Hollande deemed the shootings and bombings “an act of war.”

He said early Saturday, “We will lead the fight, and we will be ruthless.”
Source:
http://leadership.ng/news/474760/isis-mentions-nigeria-in-paris-attacks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
I dont understand what they meant
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact
Whether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by MathsChic(f): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Should Nigeria be concerned?

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by onstelly(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now am confuse
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Richie0974: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
MathsChic:
Should Nigeria be concerned?

I think we should

So my post made fp after all.. Good week I see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
We should be very concerned. Not only will it tarnish our image but there could be possibilities of attacks here in our country by ISIS.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by psucc(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2015
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with the name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Terrorism has no religion.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?

308 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by olaboy001(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Na so
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2015
sad

TruthHurts1:
Boko Haram will end Nigeria

God will end your kind as you wish us evil as a nation ten fold shall be your portion even to your 10th generation

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2015
God help this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
No weapon formed against us shall prosper

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

48 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kennyman2000(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
i really dont understand the message but even if they're not planning an attack in Nigeria, our nation they made mentioned of in the statement could be giving a negative signal to the international world.

Anyone who understands the statement better should pls clarify us on what they meant..

May God help this nation.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
We will end every ISIS related organization in this country

23 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by boman2014: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
bullshiit!
We shall destroy boko haram

20 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by bigv(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Unfortunately Nigerian security agencies particularly the DSS won't take the threat seriously.

Imagine how the world is standing by France. I get complains that this Happens in Nigeria and no one cares. Wrong, we did care but not even "our govt." was perturbed. Remember the #BBOG campaign. The world is tired of us already as an un serious nation.

In any case. Terrorism should be condemned in strong terms.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by vosquare: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
grin

Confused religion grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by coldsummer: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol.

They truly hate western education because what they just aid made no formal sense

I think they are talking about our army trying to reclaim the places the terrorists have claimed in the interior part of Nigeria. Maybe they are saying reclaiming them won't stop them from attacking hence they have attacked Russia and France for trying to fight them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Nigeria will end boko haram

10 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by slyzy(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
This is now a confused world we are living in. U can't understand anything any more

14 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by paulzee94(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015
They should try and investigate the matter thoroughly..so as not to point accusing fingers at nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015
That's their business
Check out my signature for extra cash flow
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by EternalBeing: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015
These people belong to the devil. Truth is, all of us would die. Yes, we need to try to prevent untimely death but you don't know for certain how u will die (bitter truth). Genuine Christians are not afraid of death. The genuine Christians they killed would soon be risen to live forever while the killers would weep and gnash their teeth forever in Hell Fire! JESUS is coming soon, REPENT!!!

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and exclaimed "Oh my God, I have no idea" immediately he retorted " there is no God" but the deed has been done.
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

"Can man's 6cm brain know all about GOD that created an immeasurable universe? Even the greatest scientists with their giant mainframe computer technologies have not known 1 trillionth of the Universe, they can't even explain the Hand that hangs the Sun on nothing; it has not fallen form where HE placed it, the Hand that keeps the earth; not to veer off ever since it's been orbiting the Sun. The ALMIGHTY is immeasurable MIGHTY indeed!!!"

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by anonimi: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by CARLOSZ: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Lies....

ISIS released a statement claiming responsibility for the attacks but they didn't mention Nigeria, so its either the OP is lying or simply misinformed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075789_img20151115072427_jpeg690ed6cd55cc572b7120093287765975

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by donsharwama(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
SEENSEENSEEN
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad

54 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.