Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) (17294 Views)

Susan Eniolorunda Opens SE Creation HAIR-BEAUTY & FASHION House In Abuja (Photo) / Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie / Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
‎The reigning Face Of Culture Nigeria Queen Susan Eniolorunda is in the news again barely few days she released some stunning photos online. But this time she extended love and care to the physically challenged and the motherless.

Over the weekend, the Kogi State born beauty Q‎ueen in company of her team led Amb. Roland visited the school of the blind where they encouraged them and shared some materials as well as food stuffs. 

While addressing the kids and coordinators she said that they should not see their condition as a weakness rather they should thrive to live life the much they can as she will ensure her office gives them the necessary love and attention. It was indeed a heartbreaking and emotional laden situation for her majesty as she beheld the kids playing happily with their peers regardless of their condition.

She ‎further proceeded to St. Therese Motherless babies home to spend time and play with the kids. Susan who recently bagged an award at the 15th Anniversary edition of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja as the "Beauty Queen Of The Year" displayed high level of benevolence to the orphans who were obviously excited in beholding presence. Books, cartons of indomie and other sourvinirs were share to the kids.

‎The Face Of Culture Nigeria Queen who is set to launch her pet project commenced the process with this charity visitation. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/11/heart-of-love-queen-susan-eniolorunda_13.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
ImpreSsive kiss

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Afrok(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good one.... God Bless her...
I hope all no be for show, i mean to be in the news again as the first paragraph of the post said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Daz ow it ought to be smiley
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Follow IG: alexreports

Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Shortyy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by dihalao(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls fam help me like this instagram video

https://instagram.com/p/98xcAdKZn8/
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by damton(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kind hearted
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good... I feel sorry for those kids embarassed
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by damton(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
h
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by biz2get(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
AWWW smiley
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by buoye1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
That's lovely

She's cute, i love her height
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good on her. But it looks like everyone is a "Beauty Queen" these days.

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by kenbee(f): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
good of her
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by loomer: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na part of her duty na. Dem no pay her?
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by SexyBlogger: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by ayoola648(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice one .. God bless her .

but if she is truly generous she won't broadcast it .
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Berrylite: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Titto93(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
"that thy kindness may be in secret, and thy Father who is seeing in
secret Himself shall reward thee abundantly." - [Matthew 6:4]

Matttthew:
Okay
Matthew 6:2-4 KJV
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. [3] But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: [4] That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

How come we think alike, but mine came first.

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now tha is what I'm talking about.
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by adonbilivit: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Matttthew(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Okay

Matthew 6:2-4 KJV
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. [3] But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: [4] That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by engrjosefz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by adonbilivit: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Not bad.
Re: Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) by kobonaire(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Anyone that show's an act of kindness to an orphan child or a child in need is a hero in my books.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child / New Pictures Of Chika Ike / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.