Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed (8067 Views)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
demielvis:

So what are you doing now?Defending nigeria?
Lol just clear your mind of hate and think you'll realize a zoo is a zoo
don't deviate and why won't I defend my country. He should submit his passport like his fellow ipob tearing their expired passport on YouTube... I wish to see you among the one million March.. The best you can do is to keep wailing on naira land.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by obynaDmob(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
carnegiefan:

This is your personal quote from your profile page.
You really believe in it I presume.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/9zv3jq5sengq9unyvy0uh9ije71fycen1173140[/img]

The"you" is me.. So nna it is not for u to decide e nugo? undecided
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
obynaDmob:

The"you" is me.. So nna it is not for u to decide e nugo? undecided

The quote is a universal truth. A sane human will ALWAYS leave an unpleasant situation for a better place.
Nigeria is that "wrong story" -unpleasant place- for MILLIONS of people, some of who have been killed for exercising their right to be in a better place.
They simply want to leave.

1 Like

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by RisingSun1: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
eraly:

Please stop insulting GOD. Am a yoruba guy and I want you igbos to av ur biafra in peace. I support ur struggle but trying to make Kanu wat he is not to d xtent of insulting GOD is what I wunt take. Unless u ar referin to a different GOD of the Bible. Is it GOD dat is making him call other Pple animals and Nigeria zoo? Is it GOD that is making him speak spit evil of other Pple and tribe? Is it GOD dat told him to start soliciting for guns and bullets to start war for Pple to die?

You better don't lie on GOD cos u might not like the outcome. I wish u peace in ur quest for biafra. Shalom and may GOD be with you.
YOU ASKED 2 QUESTIONS

1)Is it God that told Nnamdi to be calling Nigerians animals and zoo?
2)Is it God that told Nnamdi to start soliciting for guns and bullets to start a war?

ANSWER

1)My other bother had earlier told you that even Jesus himself called the Scribes and Pharisees (whom the Jews of the day revered a lot) BROOD OF VIPERS.Because they were evil.So name calling of anything evil is not wrong.

2)The arms and ammunitions that Nnamdi is soliciting is for self defence.Even Jesus told us to acquire arms for self defence in the Bible.

LUKE 22:36 ...and he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment,and buy one.

LUKE 22:38 And they said,lord behold here are two swords.And he said unto them,it is enough.

The arms is only for those who bring death to us and not for innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by eraly(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
RisingSun1:
YOU ASKED 2 QUESTIONS

1)Is it God that told Nnamdi to be calling Nigerians animals and zoo?
2)Is it God that told Nnamdi to start soliciting for guns and bullets to start a war?

ANSWER

1)My other bother had earlier told you that even Jesus himself called the Scribes and Pharisees (whom the Jews of the day revered a lot) BROOD OF VIPERS.Because they were evil.So name calling of anything evil is not wrong.

2)The arms and ammunitions that Nnamdi is soliciting is for self defence.Even Jesus told us to acquire arms for self defence in the Bible.

LUKE 22:36 ...and he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment,and buy one.

LUKE 22:38 And they said,lord behold here are two swords.And he said unto them,it is enough.

The arms is only for those who bring death to us and not for innocent people.

Ah take GOD beg u, no dey turn Bible upside down to suit ur bliv. So Nnamdi now have the authority JESUS has abi? Abi wen d guns n bullets don land, na rabbits n grasscutters una wan dey use am kill? Wat self-defence? Has any1 been killed prior to d time he made dat statement? And wat sword ws JESUS refering to? And by ur statement, I tot u called ursef a christian. Abi wen HE was captured on the night of His betrayal and his disciples were with d said sword, wat did he do? U better face ur biafra thing and dnt incur GOD's wrath by misquoting HIS word. Cos na dat 1 go bad pass o

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
eraly:

Ah take GOD beg u, no dey turn Bible upside down to suit ur bliv. So Nnamdi now have the authority JESUS has abi? Abi wen d guns n bullets don land, na rabbits n grasscutters una wan dey use am kill? Wat self-defence? Has any1 been killed prior to d time he made dat statement? And wat sword ws JESUS refering to? And by ur statement, I tot u called ursef a christian. Abi wen HE was captured on the night of His betrayal and his disciples were with d said sword, wat did he do? U better face ur biafra thing and dnt incur GOD's wrath by misquoting HIS word. Cos na dat 1 go bad pass o

Shalom

Let me help to break it down for you.
Jesus a perfect "man" (the perfected Adam really), used WORSE WORDS to describe highly respected Jewish leaders of his day because those leaders were evil.
Nnamdi Kanu, an ordinary human being (though clearly a vessel of God's judgment against Nigeria) is using comparatively less abusive words to describe the enemies of light in Africa. Which is worse? Baboon or Viper ?
Do you understand us now ? If you don't we cannot help you.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by spinna: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by demielvis: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
don't deviate and why won't I defend my country. He should submit his passport like his fellow ipob tearing their expired passport on YouTube... I wish to see you among the one million March.. The best you can do is to keep wailing on naira land.
You can keep defending ur zoo for all i care..a place where the corrupt keep probing what corruption can a corrupt man change anyway?.
Once again when nelson mandela was fighting for freedom which passport was he using?.
You asked for 1 million match we gave you more than that go and watch the videos.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by EzeCanada: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2015
OP, your analysis is so on point but only for discerning mind and those with spiritual insight.

You don't have to stress much on it as every citizen of the so-called Nigeria know deep down within himself/herself that the country is spiritually doomed. That is why things don't seem to and may never fall in place no matter how hard the few well meaning individuals/ public servants/ technocrats try.

Its pretty simple, the foundation of the so called Nigerian nation is extremely shaky and highly repugnant that no one in his right thinking mind would expect a house built on it to stand.

Like you rightly stated, our God is a just and principled God, he would surly deliver his people and as someone who walk in spirit here are the events that would follow:

1' Buhari's heart would be hardened like that of the Biblical Pharaoh as such he would not release Nnamdi Kanu until his appointed time
2' The IPOB movement would grow in geometric proportion
3' The IPOB protests would escalate
4' The protesters would be fearless and as bold as a Lion
5. They would march on to the corridors of power, as a matter of fact I saw them chanting at the entrance of Buhari’s bedroom - that is how close
6. The Nigerian security personnel would not hurt the protesters rather they would be helpless and dumbfounded
7. Buhari would be extremely agitated, furious and deeply shaken but helpless
8 Buhari would be re-located from the corridor of power to an undisclosed location due to restlessness.

1 Like

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by EzeCanada: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2015
...Those who know me, would confirm that all my prophetic pronouncement so far came to pass. I shared some on Nairaland.

Here are few, last year in December 2014 precisely, I revealed to nairalander's that the battle for the occupant for the seat of power had long been spiritually concluded and I disclosed who would control power. I did not disclose everything in full on Nairaland, but I went ahead to reveal to close friends and acquaintances a step by step account of how events would unfold to the point that I told them that ex President Goodluck Jonathan would step out and accept defeat prior to INEC's official declaration of results.

For those who underestimate the power of God Almighty, the creator of all universe and mankind, please see the accompanying attachment

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Genea(f): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

I went through your profile and I see that you are not following a single Igbo Nairalander, at least from their names. I saw many Yoruba though.
Hmm.. why do I smell a rat ?

Anyway, I'm Biafran Igbo, and Kanu speaks for me.
Anytime I hear him worship God in radio Biafra I get goose pimples because I can connect to his love and understanding of the MOST HIGH.
well i dnt follow ppl cos of dier tribe ,i follow ppl on nl because of dier lvl of intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by oilyngbati(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:
well i dnt follow ppl cos of dier tribe ,i follow ppl on nl because of dier lvl of intelligence
Hey batty gal, do you also mind following boko haram? Remember they are also your fellow nigerians and their level of intelligence tells them to islamise everything on their path and while at it, kindly ask your wayward mother who impregnated her, so as to give birth to a junk like you, ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by abe4kom: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2015
So you are this ignorant?
You don't even know nada about the bible!

David was a rebel who even had a band of criminals gathered to him. All outcasts, thieves and murderers formed the bulk of his fighting force!
If you didn't know this, you ought not dabble into religious discussions, it simply casts you as ignorant.

eraly:

For heaven's sake, stop lieing. Wia in d Bible did u read that U better stop saying wat u don't know to support ur struggle b4 GOD strikes you
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Genea(f): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2015
oilyngbati:
Hey batty gal, do you also mind following boko haram? Remember they are also your fellow nigerians and their level of intelligence tells them to islamise everything on their path and while at it, kindly ask your wayward mother who impregnated her, so as to give birth to a junk like you, ewu!
meehn i can see ur lvl of thinking....u such a fool and arguing wit u makes me a fool...so i there4 ignore u
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by okesunahammad: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
God can't greediness person if you believe in God you can't kill sum1 becos your benefit in this life let God judge judgement is not in anybody hand what you will you not collect any grace my advice for you don't do it leave judgement for God pls Biafra people stop let every thing be in peace
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by eraly(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
abe4kom:
So you are this ignorant?
You don't even know nada about the bible!

David was a rebel who even had a band of criminals gathered to him. All outcasts, thieves and murderers formed the bulk of his fighting force!
If you didn't know this, you ought not dabble into religious discussions, it simply casts you as ignorant.

U make me laf. Pls, define a REBEL?
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:

You say you are Igbo but now you say that you follow people based on their intelligence. In other words, of the hundreds of thousands of Igbo in Nairaland, you couldn't fine ONE to follow.
I really hate lies with a passion.
You "Nigerians" are shameless liars.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
EzeCanada:
OP, your analysis is so on point but only for discerning mind and those with spiritual insight.

You don't have to stress much on it as every citizen of the so-called Nigeria know deep down within himself/herself that the country is spiritually doomed. That is why things don't seem to and may never fall in place no matter how hard the few well meaning individuals/ public servants/ technocrats try.

Its pretty simple, the foundation of the so called Nigerian nation is extremely shaky and highly repugnant that no one in his right thinking mind would expect a house built on it to stand.

Like you rightly stated, our God is a just and principled God, he would surly deliver his people and as someone who walk in spirit here are the events that would follow:

1' Buhari's heart would be hardened like that of the Biblical Pharaoh as such he would not release Nnamdi Kanu until his appointed time
2' The IPOB movement would grow in geometric proportion
3' The IPOB protests would escalate
4' The protesters would be fearless and as bold as a Lion
5. They would march on to the corridors of power, as a matter of fact I saw them chanting at the entrance of Buhari’s bedroom - that is how close
6. The Nigerian security personnel would not hurt the protesters rather they would be helpless and dumbfounded
7. Buhari would be extremely agitated, furious and deeply shaken but helpless
8 Buhari would be re-located from the corridor of power to an undisclosed location due to restlessness.

My brother your prophesy may happen exactly the way you listed it here.
If 10 million Biafrans marched on Aso rock, what will Buhari do? Shoot them all
Africans will see something new with this Biafran struggle.
It will set a new pace for peaceful revolutions in Africa going forward.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Genea(f): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Hey u ,nl uses usernames,so i shud start searching for usernames who r igbo ryt? Why am i even arguing with u...u sound so stupid 4 my liking,i like thier posts and i follow dem regardless of dier tribe,if u dnt like it go to hell,criously if dese r how igbos are using dier hatred of oda tribes and being judgemental to make frnds,to hell wit d tribe....and if u cant comprehend wah i wrote,dont ever quote me again..i dont exchange words wit bigots,am a nigerian and frnd to nigerians regardless of dier tribe,if u dnt like it,pls commit suicide
carnegiefan:

You say you are Igbo but now you say that you follow people based on their intelligence. In other words, of the hundreds of thousands of Igbo in Nairaland, you couldn't fine ONE to follow.
I really hate lies with a passion.
You "Nigerians" are shameless liars.

1 Like

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by eraly(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:
Hey u ,nl uses usernames,so i shud start searching for usernames who r igbo ryt? Why am i even arguing with u...u sound so stupid 4 my liking,i like thier posts and i follow dem regardless of dier tribe,if u dnt like it go to hell,criously if dese r how igbos are using dier hatred of oda tribes and being judgemental to make frnds,to hell wit d tribe....and if u cant comprehend wah i wrote,dont ever quote me again..i dont exchange words wit bigots,am a nigerian and frnd to nigerians regardless of dier tribe,if u dnt like it,pls commit suicide

Pls, wat soft drink do u take? Take 2bottles on me. U rili finished him. grin
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Genea(f): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
eraly:

Pls, wat soft drink do u take? Take 2bottles on me. U rili finished him. grin
tnx dear,he really got me mad
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:

You are Yoruba. Be proud of your tribe. You really should avoid such unnecessary lies that can easily be spotted in this day and age.
You "Nigerians" can never stop lying. Quite pathetic.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Genea(f): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

You are Yoruba. Be proud of your tribe. You really should avoid such unnecessary lies that can easily be spotted in this day and age.
mister man am igbo frm enugu state,amankwo inyi 2 b precise,no need 2 lie
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Genea:
mister man am igbo frm enugu state,amankwo inyi 2 b precise,no need 2 lie

Madam I am Yoruba, Ijebu North, Ago-Iwoye!
Now face front!
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by oilyyariba(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

I've said it several times that most baboons and monkeys called nigerians are the embodiment of Lucifer himself. When I see a baboon or monkey from the zoo called nigeria, I say to myself....."here comes Lucifer/Satan, I need not be in hell to behold thee" cool Lying bunch!
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Genea(f): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

Madam I am Yoruba, Ijebu North, Ago-Iwoye! Now face front!
ok sir
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
IPOB is already dying...
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
teeowl:
IPOB is already dying...

IPOB is pushing an idea.
Ideas can't die, and you can't jail an idea. You also can't use threats to stop an idea.
The only way to stop an idea is to present a better idea.
Time is on IPOB's side.
Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
The problem is, there are some Igbos that would frustrate them because of they prefer the current status quo.

carnegiefan:

IPOB is pushing an idea.
Ideas can't die, and you can't jail an idea. You also can't use threats to stop an idea.
The only way to stop an idea is to present a better idea.
Time is on IPOB's side.

Re: Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed by carnegiefan: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
teeowl:
The problem is, there are some Igbos that would frustrate them because of they prefer the current status quo.

You are 100% correct.
I can go further but it will serve no positive purpose.
The "minorities" have more interest (rationally speaking) in Biafra than Igbo people.
Why I say that IPOB has time on its side is that those Igbo need to see those minorities leading the struggle, else they won't trust that it can succeed. In Nigeria today, the Igbo are far better placed and positioned than those minorities. So, why would they jeopardize it?
When the oil finishes, then all becomes possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richest Local Government Areas In Nigeria: Top 5 / Akpabio Plans To Inflitrate INEC With Fake Electoral Materials - Breaking Post / Reps May Allow States To Determine Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.