Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians On The France Attacks- Jeromejnr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians On The France Attacks- Jeromejnr (485 Views)

Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians On The France Attacks- Jeromejnr by Jeromejnr(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Allow me to vent my Irritation at the way Most Nigerians have been acting on various Social Media platforms.

I see Nigerians changing their profile pics to France's flag and saying things like "pray for France" when they themselves don't pray for their country Nigeria. Scores of Nigerians die almost everyday as a result of Boko Haram attacks yet I don't see Nigerians give the kind of support to victims in those states as they are giving to France which is a foreign Country. All they will do in their so called support for the Nigerian victims is say "Eeeyah" and that is all, they go back to petty discussions and lifestyles.

Or is it some Christians I see in Church that when prayers are to be made for Nigeria they become Uninterested and busy themselves with frivolous things, but when it's time to kill their enemies, they will shout and bind on top of their voices. It's those same people that want to form praying for France.

We Nigerians just love to "worship white people" we love to form "being among" or "being part of.." when the truth is most of these people don't give a hoot about us.

I am not saying we shouldn't support them. But let's stop our Hypocrisy and support our own first.

If at all you will actually truly Pray, then...

Pray For Nigeria!

and also

Pray For France!

Thank you!

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Very Brave! See Soldier Using His Bare Hands To Disable Boko Haram Bomb. / Wickedness -fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State / Chief Of Army Staff Escapes Assassination Attempt From Shiites Muslim In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.