Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! (769 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / 1 Womb 2 Dads: DNA Tests Prove Twin Sisters Have Different Fathers / Meet A Real-life 'modern Family': 2 Dads, 1 Mom And A Baby - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by Lagosboy: 2:51pm On May 18, 2009
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090518/twl-mum-s-shock-at-twins-with-different-3fd0ae9.html

A mother of twins has had a shock after doctors revealed that her 11-month-old boys do not have the same father. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Mum's Shock At Twins With Different Dads Enlarge photo Mia Washington decided to get some expert advice when she and her partner noticed that twins Justin and Jordan had different facial features.

Paternity tests then revealed what had happened - two eggs had been fertilised by two different sperm and there was a 99.99% chance the twins had different dads.

Doctors at the DNA lab in Dallas, Texas had never seen such a result.

Mia later admitted she had had an affair and got pregnant by two different men at the same time.

She told TV channel Fox 4: "Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I'm very shocked."

Clear Diagnostics president Genny Thibodeaux said: "It is very crazy. Most people don't believe it can happen, but it can."

Sky's health correspondent Thomas Moore explains: "A woman can release two eggs from her ovaries, and the eggs will remain viable for 24 hours after ovulation.

"Sperm can survive up to five days inside a woman's body, so a woman could sleep with different men several days apart, and get pregnant not once, but twice."

And while it sounds rare, recent research indicates that one in 12 non-identical twins are so-called bi-paternal, with a rise in fertility treatment and changing sexual behaviour being blamed.

Mia's partner James Harrison is father to one of the boys.

He told Fox 4 that he had forgiven his fiancee for having the affair and intended to raise both children as his own.

However, he admitted it had been tough discovering the truth.

"It's a day by day thing. It's going to take time to build the trust like we had," he said.

The couple plan to tell the twins they are half-brothers when they are old enough to understand.
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by Luvpolis(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2009
na wa o grin grin grin
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by Lagosboy: 3:53pm On May 18, 2009
na dis kind thing dey happen when woman no fit hold her thing with her husband alone!!!!
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by oyeleyet(f): 4:16pm On May 18, 2009
This is strange,Only God can save us in this world
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by CrazyMan(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2009
I guess that one d**k isn’t enough for her.
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by queenTG(f): 5:03pm On May 18, 2009
this can happen, maybe they made a mistake at the hospital, putting them in their bed  just a small distraction  to change one of twins for another one's baby born same day, that is all no mystic no shocked
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by savanaha: 5:10pm On May 18, 2009
queenTG:

this can happen, maybe they made a mistake at the hospital, putting them in their bed  just a small distraction  to change one of twins babies for another one. tha is all mystic no shocked
No it's not mystic, when they did the DNA tests they would have tested the mother. This means that from the results the woman was the mother of both but like they said above she slept with two different men and had two different sperms fertilize two different eggs at the same time. It has happened before and the result was girls.
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by queenTG(f): 5:15pm On May 18, 2009
savanaha:

No it's not mystic, when they did the DNA tests they would have tested the mother. This means that from the results the woman was the mother of both but like they said above she slept with two different men and had two different sperms fertilize two different eggs at the same time. It has happened before and the result was girls.

i made a mistake if u read me again u will understand me
Re: Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! by JJYOU: 5:21pm On May 18, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy And Dirty Money / Quality Branded /customized T-shirts And Indian Wears / Help! He Is Pulling Her Family Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.