Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Change Your Facebook D.P??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Change Your Facebook D.P??? (397 Views)

Why Change My Username? / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Why Change That Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Change Your Facebook D.P??? by Osirimononaye(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
This Is Dedicated to All Those Changing Their D.P Coz Of Paris Attack.
I Can't Even Get It,160 French Died And Mark Is Telling Me To Change My Facebook D.P?, And Some Guys Are Changing Theirs.
What About The Millions Of People Suffering From International Attack??....The Likes Of Nigeria, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan And Just To Mention A Few......
If You're That Type I Judge Your Integrity..And I Urge Africans To Take The Bull By The Horn And Say No To Shitt!!
Yeah You Can Call Me Names But I Don't Care.

(1) (Reply)

For Your MC Or COMEDIAN Services / The Situation Is Not Hopeless / Sola The Doctor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.