Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (38635 Views)

TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? / I Condemn The Paris Attack / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Busolami2015(f): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Popular Lagos prophet, T.B Joshua says sometime in January 2013, he prophesied about the terror attack which happened in Paris yesterday November 13th. He said this in a post on his Facebook wall. Watch the video where he prophesied about the France attack after the cut…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcS6YuwY3bM

Source :http://streetgist.com/tb-joshua-claims-he-predicted-the-paris-terrorist-attack/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
What the hell is wrong with this man

He always makes negative prophecies and never proffers solution for the impending doom.

As for the attacks, This is a wake up call for European countries, You don't openly welcome terrorist Mohammedans into your country and expect them to be peaceful, never!...The E.U better make more stringent laws about immigration especially from the middle east and all ISLAMIC countries.

I've not been my self today because of those attacks, Indeed, This religion of peace is really pissful.

RIP to all the dead.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Busolami2015(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na so in see am....
Time to eat...
Lalasticlala how far?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by palladin: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
The man that didn't see his church was gonna collapse is make prediction of other events.. Healer heal yourself.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by oteneaaron(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na wa oooo...dis Man sef...na only bad tin him d predict ne?
Anyway na to go SCOAN make him help me predict game wey i wan bet against next week.....i need to make some money.....oya baba TB help me predict my matches abeg......

tongue

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Tunami(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
i dnt see any reason why someone will be prophesying abt doom nearly all the time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by palladin: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Since na bad bad things this man dey predict maybe i should go to him to predict something about my enemy.

smiley

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Busolami2015(f): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
palladin:
Since na bad bad things this man dey predict maybe i should go to him to predict something about my enemy.

smiley
lol....Nairaland sha...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Firefire(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
I laugh the fake prophesy in Japanese Yen cheesy grin

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron

...And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people. Matthew 24:11

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by osaslord500(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by politricks: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Prophet of DOOM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Chubhie: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
okala mmadu okala mmuo

2 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Busolami2015(f): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
OK nw
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time prediction
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Karlovich: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
And yet het couldn't predict that his synagogue will collapse

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by flyingsnail(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Another APC on loose

Lies everywhere.pastor of lies.U no see your face for mirror But u see other peoples shadow sad

8 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by ShakurM(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
I prophecize that this man's prophesy be positive one day undecided

2 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Olamiliann(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Always predicting bad things

4 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by FisifunKododada: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool TB Joshua is a fool and a fraud. ALWAYS seeking attention whenever disaster happens.

'Religion is the opium of the masses' A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by GentleYoung(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Not again man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by lekjons(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
we'll appreciate it if he can predict the next boko haram target, tell us the fate of biafra and what Nigeria will look like in 2019..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by hayorzzyzx(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Psssh

Life after Death

U can only See but can't tell or revert the incident!

God forgive Me
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by osabiya16(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
TB. Why always you?

2 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
make this man help me predict Nairabet na. every time he will predict something and tell only his church members. so what is the use

so far all na mouth. his predictions have not helped anyone but his pocket. he should keep it to himself joor. end time pastor.

8 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by front247: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
U predicted it, y can't u avert it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
b
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
TB Joshua, is a fraud. By law of averages if say alot of things one is bound to happen.

Describe the event and time of the event. Then we may take ypu seriously. After 2 years your prophesy came to pass abi?

9 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by dridowu: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Guykhena(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
I remember a guy with the moniker Vooks predicting this grin .
T.B Joshua the only Prophet who gives his prohecies after the deed is done. Smh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by viviangist6: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
THAT IS TB JOSHUA SPEAKING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.