Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (38613 Views)

TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? / I Condemn The Paris Attack / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by HARRYzbrown(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
oteneaaron:
Na wa oooo...dis Man sef...na only bad tin him d predict ne?
Anyway na to go SCOAN make him help me predict game wey i wan bet against next week.....i need to make some money.....oya baba TB help me predict my matches abeg......

tongue
Lwkmd my brother pass me some game abeg bet9ja don rape me grin
oteneaaron:
Na wa oooo...dis Man sef...na only bad tin him d predict ne?
Anyway na to go SCOAN make him help me predict game wey i wan bet against next week.....i need to make some money.....oya baba TB help me predict my matches abeg......

tongue
Lwkmd my brother pass me some game abeg bet9ja don rape me
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by ekemini606: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2015
quibaby:

This is what Christians this days have clearly decided to stop seeing am happy there are Christians like me out there read your bible and leave what pastors says

T.b Joshua is not fake. No nooo. Many of u who scream fake do not know what it means. Take your time go over the video again..Or the writeup. I mean think this time.

Of all the hundred and so nations in the world, why france?#1. Again of all the cities in france, why paris?2#

Of all the the random events, why terrorist attack?#3

If everything he prophesied tallies why deny him of his pass mark.

This are not of tb,. Joshua mind you, they are of God. If u are really a christian, you would know the times we are in.

Mind you the bible term this times perilous times. With all the killings death destruction you are witnessing, you are still looking for a prophet of gloom/good tyding.

Go home and pray for your sins and the many sins of the nations. For this are purnishiment for atrocities

Ask him to show the nations mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by litaninja(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
So, you just string some vague sentences together and it now qualifies as a "prophecy"?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
This man never predict anything good
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by 9jatatafo(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2015
I am here to read comments. Spread my mat and plug my charger to power so my battery won't get drained while reading comments
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by yorke1: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
ekemini606:

T.b Joshua is not fake. No nooo. Many of u who scream fake do not know what it means. Take your time go over the video again..Or the writeup. I mean think this time.

Of all the hundred and so nations in the world, why france?#1. Again of all the cities in france, why paris?2#

This are not of tb,. Joshua mind you, they are of God. If u are really a christian, you would know the times we are in.

Mind you the bible term this times perilous times. With all the killings death destruction you are witnessing, you are still looking for a prophet of gloom/good tyding.

Go home and pray for your sins and the many sins of the nations. For this are purnishiment for atrocities

I only have one question for you sir
Why couldn't he see the collaspe of hs building that killed over 100 people?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by ruffcoin99(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
May God forgive you.....
palladin:
The man that didn't see his church was gonna collapse is make prediction of other events.. Healer heal yourself.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by kino: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Busolami2015:

Source :http://streetgist.com/tb-joshua-claims-he-predicted-the-paris-terrorist-attack/

Absolute nonsense how can ppl listen to this fake pastor. This is just like saying Indonesia beware of earthquakes. There are strategic places blah blah blah. France has had issues with islamic terrorist for years so his prediction is bollocks. Taiwan beware of a terrible typhoon maiduguri beware of suicide bombers ROTFL. Joke of a pastor. I pity his gullible unintelligent poor followers who donate all their hard earned wealth to him as tithe.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by calcal: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2015
I calcal predicted BH will perform anytime soon!
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by nnamdinho(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2015
I will meet dis man someday so he will predict matches for me so I can hammer bet9ja
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by wezzyjasified(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
quibaby:

No offence friend no one is destined to be shot and killed like an animal
they might not be destined to be shot but they will surely die by that time.. what if they all died without any shooting, at different places,what will u say?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by enginer050(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2015
dis guy is a bloody lie
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Ejjis(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
IF ALL OF YOU HAD KNOWN THE CONSEQUENCES OF INSULTING MAN OF GOD, YOU WILL BE CRYING AND ASKING GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. I WANT ALL OF YOU NAIRALANDERS TO KNOW THAT WEATHER THE PROPHET IS TRUE MAN OF GOD OR NOT, ALL THE CURSE IN THE BIBLE WILL FELL UPON YOU IF YOU DON'T DESIST FROM THAT.. I HAVE TOLD YOU.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Ejjis(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2015
HEAVEN BEARS ME WITNESS..

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by obixcel(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
False Prophet of the highest Order. Jesus said "by their fruits ye shall know them". I pity the brainwashed followers who hang on to every word that comes out of his mouth. Someone who claim till date that he was born again already from his mother's womb? And so when the foundation is faulty what do u expect from anything that is built on it?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Meritocracy: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What the hell is wrong with this man

He always makes negative prophecies and never proffers solution for the impending doom.

As for the attacks, This is a wake up call for European countries, You don't openly welcome terrorist Mohammedans into your country and expect them to be peaceful, never!...The E.U better make more stringent laws about immigration especially from the middle east and all ISLAMIC countries.

I've not been my self today because of those attacks, Indeed, This religion of peace is really pissful.

RIP to all the dead.
See the way you reason that Muslims are behind the attack. Why not ask the Man who made bad prophesy to expose the doer, he should be the first suspect for his claim.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Bestbeelieve: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can this TB dude just have a moment of silence......
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by joel4422: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by connoisseur1: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He always makes negative prophecies and never proffers solution for the impending doom.

As for the attacks, This is a wake up call for European countries, You don't openly welcome terrorist Mohammedans into your country and expect them to be peaceful, never!...The E.U better make more stringent laws about immigration especially from the middle east and all ISLAMIC countries.

I've not been my self today because of those attacks, Indeed, This religion of peace is really pissful.

RIP to all the dead.
He gave solution now. Did he not tell them to pray? Read the post again.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by vooks: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
A few facts for you;
1. In October 2012 barely 60 days BEFORE the prophecy, France unearthed the biggest terror cell. Read about it here
2. The previous year France had experienced a series of school shootings clearly terrorist in nature and particularly Islamic. See here
3. France has had at least 8 terro attacks in the last 3 years. This means the likelihood of a terror attack there is quite high. Just like in Kenya or Somalia or Iraq

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ijFdK3efg
On the video I shared, he states that, "The purpose of prophecy is to review the strategies of satan, and stop it by coming together to pray”. . So how come he could not stop it?

Again, the role of prophecy is cut out;
1 Corinthians 14:3 (KJV)
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THESE 'PROPHECIES'? How do they exhort, encourage or comfort anybody?

How different is TB Joshua from ISIS who revel in gore?
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Xtopher123(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
vooks:

Christ prophecies were Christ enteric. They pointed towards the incarnation and they lasted THOUSANDS of years right from Genesis. Only a fool would compare gem to this.

What VALUE does this 'prophecy' add to anyone?

Idi0t, do you know how easy it is to predict an attack of ANY KIND in any country? That's as predictable as predicting Buhari will die one day

Watch the original clip

I don't involve in senseless online argument with ingrates like you ..

In the bible, Revelation is a prophesy that predicts doom, but still till dad it hasn't happened .. Why won't yu criticise John for prophesying doom huh?
Even Christ was rejected by his own people okay

Get a life bro if you don't have one. I could share you know..
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by vooks: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xtopher123:

I don't involve in senseless online argument with ingrates like you ..

In the bible, Revelation is a prophesy that predicts doom, but still till dad it hasn't happened .. Why won't yu criticise John for prophesying doom huh?
Even Christ was rejected by his own people okay

Get a life bro if you don't have one. I could share you know..
Look at this Neanderthal, John is INSPIRED, and that is the Bible. Besides, John speaks of JUDGEMENT of God.

Contrast that with this charlatan who says God has revealed to him so you may pray to stop it, prays about it and it still happens.

TB Joshua is simply riding in tragedies to make a name for himself off low IQs as yourself
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by obixcel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
vooks:

Look at this Neanderthal, John is INSPIRED, and that is the Bible. Besides, John speaks of JUDGEMENT of God.

Contrast that with this charlatan who says God has revealed to him so you may pray to stop it, prays about it and it still happens.

TB Joshua is simply riding in tragedies to make a name for himself off low IQs as yourself
Pls tell dem, people are so gullible dat they can't see the game dis fraudster is playing. He's playing on their intelligence and yet they can't decipher.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by vooks: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
obixcel:
Pls tell dem, people are so gullible dat they can't see the game dis fraudster is playing. He's playing on their intelligence and yet they can't decipher.
I have no problem in gimmicky but he is blaspheming the name of Jesus Christ and deceiving many innocent believers. So I can't just sit back. His days are numbered
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by KruggerINC(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

RIP to all the dead.
c

Dude a prophet can only say what God told him to say and not say what the people like to hear because it's good or bad news and in this case he did proffer a solution...he said THEY SHOULD PRAY...so what more do you want?
try not to talk down or disrespect men of God so that God does not smite u in His wrath
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Billygee2u: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2015
palladin:
The man that didn't see his church was gonna collapse is make prediction of other events.. Healer heal yourself.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by experimentist: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a fool indeed. Your useless religion is a curse to the world and a cankerworm.

Every mohammedan is a potential terrorist.
useless pikin
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by limario(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
he should hide his face abeg. where was he when his synagogue collapsed or was he blind then that he could not see d impending danger. he is a noise maker and and attention seeker
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Pearlvictory(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
nicedas:
i knw u r a dumb ass ponzi, i knw ur fault, u need brain surgery.... nd dis is d reason y u guys av failed to gv d bible a meaning, its lacks value.
your end obviously will not be any different than those of ur likes. keep up in this way you're heading.
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by trapQ: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
You should laugh at yourself for not knowing the scriptures. JESUS said he was coming soon, that was thousands of years ago. Jesus also prophesied about wars, earthquakes, famines, hell, blood moons etc. Blood moons just starting occurring about a year ago or so.

Noah prophesied about the flood for about 120 years but it still happened. So what exactly is your point?

The most important thing is that it came to pass..
Firefire:
I laugh the fake prophesy in Japanese Yen cheesy grin

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron

...And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people. Matthew 24:11
Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by trapQ: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
God bless you. This man has prophesied so many events that came to pass. Too numerous to mention.

People want him to prophecy that Nigeria will turn into U.S.A overnight but prophecies don't work that way. He says only what God asks him to say. Even Jesus prophesied about bad things such as earthquakes, wars, famines etc.
ekemini606:

Re: "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" by Dav24(m): 1:35am On Dec 16, 2015
vooks:

You are utterly blind if you can't see through the foolishness.

1. Terror attack on western country has been imminent since 911
2. France has a very HIGH proportion of Muslims
3. He says attack of ANY KIND. that covers all bases. Could be an alien attack
4. What VALUE does this 'prophecy' add to anything? How does it edify?

M0ron you need to listen to the full message to understand

you are simply lacking basic home training, at your age, you should have known that insulting someone is not a good behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.