Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. (1160 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Nigerian Civil War: The Igbos Drew First Blood. / Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
What happened yesterday was very sad, but it's just the beginning, Europe is not going to survive the things that are about to happen to it, after America is through with it, Europeans would rather stay in Africa than stay in their Own countries. But all these things happenings are going to lead to an all out war with America. America is creating these false flag operations in order to get the Europeans riled up to go to war in the middle east, but when the bitter truth comes out at last, America will bury it's head in sand out of shame, America bombed the Russian plane because Russia wants to make America look bad, and The Russian Government knows this, but it's keeping it's fingers crossed, and they are escalating their attacks on Europe and Europeans in order to get Russia to commit it's self fully in the coming wars. But Russia is seeing beyond their gimmicks, France has always been a weak Country, France was invaded by Hitler during world war 2 without much of a fight, and the Americans always use the battle of Normandy to tease France about it's weakness. Because America had to send it's marines to France to liberate it from the Germans and Italians during world war 2, And yes some Of my fellow Ignorant Black Nigerian people who can not see beyond their nose might call me names etc, but don't worry yourselves. I am happy that this is the information age, and things are being documented properly, you guys should watch and see what America intends to achieve, all this is just the beginning. This is just the prologue, I assure you all that by the time the Drama starts, you all would be dying to know the Epilogue, carry on, dance shoki, Dance Efejoku, Dance All the reigning dance steps, but remember one thing. We are already fighting the 3rd world war.

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by spinna: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Guy easy on the weed na. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
spinna:
this is precisely what I am saying, my good friend here thinks I smoke weed, when God knows I am saying the truth. This is the reason Africa is still underdeveloped. Mental Slavery at it's best
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by explorer250(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
mr man always claiming james bond. Why dont you go and befriend edward snowden so that we will know that you are a top super secret agent.
Back to topic,
i have always known that america is behind isis but i pity more for the europeans that allowed muslims(including isis soldiers) to be given assylum in their countries. I weep more for germany that took the highest number of refugees.
The question is 'why didnt arab countries (quarter,iran,saudi arabia,egypt etc) agree to accept those refugees?
EUROPE IS REALLY DUMB
ÑB i believe the isis attack on france was the doing of disguised isis refugees in france

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by adino(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
THE THIRD WORLD WAR HAS SINCE BEGUN "IT IS THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM"
ONLY THE IGNORANT WILL HIDE THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND AS IN DENIAL,TILL THE WAR CONSUMES THEM.

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
adino:
THE THIRD WORLD WAR HAS SINCE BEGUN "IT IS THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM"
ONLY THE IGNORANT WILL HIDE THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND AS IN DENIAL,TILL THE WAR CONSUMES THEM.

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by Obrigardo: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
the person who still dont know a big war is coming is living in denial

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
explorer250:
mr man always claiming james bond. Why dont you go and befriend edward snowden so that we will know that you are a top super secret agent.
Back to topic,
i have always known that america is behind isis but i pity more for the europeans that allowed muslims(including isis soldiers) to be given assylum in their countries. I weep more for germany that took the highest number of refugees.
The question is 'why didnt arab countries (quarter,iran,saudi arabia,egypt etc) agree to accept those refugees?
EUROPE IS REALLY DUMB
ÑB i believe the isis attack on france was the doing of disguised isis refugees in france
I agree with you sire
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by naijadefender: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
spinna:

LOL, How u take decode say na weed yarns!!!
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obrigardo:
the person who still dont know a big war is coming is living in denial
Obrigardo
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijadefender:

why you feel say na weed yarns
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by naijadefender: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
spinna:
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by Obrigardo: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
bolaino:
Obrigardo

yes bro, leave them make them dey dance shakitibobo

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by bolaino(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obrigardo:

yes bro, leave them make them dey dance shakitibobo
lol, no mind dem, make dem dey soak Akamu dey go. Na water water shite dem go Shite.
Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by Glock9(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
You may have a point there. Truly, there aren't random attacks but part of a grand plan. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. by funkyibodude(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
The pope himself have accepted the fact that this is the signal of third world war. It's just a matter of time lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Gas Station Today. Pictures / How Abubakar Audu Died. / Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.