Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

/ Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday (3502 Views)

Warning About Jumia / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by peterock100: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Are you new to Jumia black Friday? I explain
what it's all about below...
FAQs about Jumia Black Friday

Q1. What is black Friday?
According to wikipedia, it derives Black Friday
following thanks giving day in USA. Usually regarded to be the beginning of Christmas shopping. Logically, Black Friday is a period selected by sellers to appreciate its customers with unbelievable giveaways at no cost or almost for nothing.

Q2. When is the Black Friday starting in Nigeria?
The fourth Fridays of every November so this
year its going to happen on the 27th November 2015. The selected date was inspired by the Thanksgiving day in the USA (the fourth Thursdays of November)
On Jumia; it starts on 27th Nov 2015
On Konga; it starts on 26th – 27th Nov 2015

Q3. How do Nigerian online mall celebrate this
day?
Specifically Konga and Jumia as a point of
reference gives its customers goods at a very cheap and wow prices. Don’t be surprised to get an iPhone 6 half the price. Thatwould be great
right?

Q4. How do they intend to satisfy all with such
promo?
Konga Yakata plus Jumia Black Friday is going
to come as the Faster Finger First (FFF) thing just like what Jumia did during the Jumia Mobile Week . First come first serve, that’s why you will
need to read the tips on how to benefit from the black friday giveaways below.

Q5. What do I stand to get from this offer?
This offer is the biggest promo, bonanza or
whatever you call it in Nigeria. You’d benefit a lot of discounts on different products ranging from kitchen utensils, phones, laptops, office gadgets,
computers and so on. If you no like awoof, me I like am o!

Q6. Konga calls it Black friday Yakata sale 2015,
is it the same as black Friday all over the world?
Yes, whether Jumia calls it the traditional Black
Friday or Konga chose to call it Black Friday Yakata, all na the same o! Be it Yakata or Shakiti Bobo! Black Friday is black Friday!!!

TIPS ON HOW TO BENEFIT FROM THE BLACK
FRIDAY ON KONGA AND JUMIA
Below is how you can buy goods very cheap on
black Friday.
Since Konga and Jumia are the leading online
shopping store, i will totally focus on both. Hence, to fully participate in the giveaway promo, I’ll recommend you follow the tip am about to list below…

1. REGISTER
First, you have to make sure you have
registered with either
KONGA or/and JUMIA. This is very important so
as to
successfully buy things online on Konga and
Jumia.
Create an account with KONGA
Create an account with JUMIA

2. DOWNLOAD Jumia APP
This is about the easiest way to shop online via
Konga or Jumia.
shopping have been made quicker and faster
with the Androidapps for these online stores. Not just that, you get discounts on your first purchases using the mobile app, so
why wait, this will come in handy during the Black Friday period, since it provides you with shopping at your finger tip service..
During the Black Friday period, be the first to carry out successful purchases using the Android mobile app.
Download and Install KONGA MOBILE APP
Download and Install JUMIA MOBILE APP

3. EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
I chose email subscription because its one of
the fastest ways to get latest promos in your mail box, don’t ignore this because you’d be surprise to realize people have scooped all mouth watering offers before you place orders. So getto sign up to email updates.
Alternatively, to get instant updates on
promotions, you can
follow them on their social media channel, pages etc..
KONGA
Facebook – fb.com/ShopKonga
Twitter – @ShopKonga
BBM Channel Pin – C002F10DC
JUMIA
Facebook – fb.com/
Jumia Twitter – @JumiaNigeria
Jumia BBM Channel Pin – C0042E15C

4. ORDER FAST
Before making order, take your time and make
sure you’ve done certain things rightly. Like filling your Name, contact address,
phone number, email and the likes. Make sure
you place orders as fast as you can, a lot of people are actually thinking the same thing you’re thinking, so a lil’ bit ahead of time is favourable for you to benefit from the Black Friday bonanza. If you’re new to buying things online, take your time to read how to…
Buy things online on KONGA
Buy things online on JUMIA

5. PRO-CREATE YOUR WISH LIST
This is definitely a tip to help you save time
during order, you tend to create a wish list of goods you’d wish to purchase during the Black Friday. You can go to either Konga or
Jumia store to create a list of items you want to get and maneuver the phase of selecting items again during the Black Friday. This will cut the order time shorter so as to be quick enough if the giveaway is based on time just like the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon.
If you are still confused about the whole black
Friday on Konga and Jumia panorama, then wait till its 27th to see for yourself what I meant by Black Friday! Comment box is open for comments. Good luck buying!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by lekjons(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmm. thanks
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Eleniyan15: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
coool
seun
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
How do i create a wishlist on jumia?
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Kreamie(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
FP material grin
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Scarpon(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Following
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by chukkiephil(m): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice, jumia site crashed last year, I hope improvements have made to withstand the high traffic on that day and how about cyber Monday??
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Defaramade(m): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice tips bro, thank you
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2015
of what use is it when a sachet of pure water sold for 5# is marked 10# and during yellow Friday,is given a 50% slash to be sold for 5#?Nigeria online shops should learn from their foreign competitors how the game gets played than coming to scam their head!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by richyfunky(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Looking forward to it
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by JforceRep(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
chukkiephil:
Nice, jumia site crashed last year, I hope improvements have made to withstand the high traffic on that day and how about cyber Monday??

The Tech Guys at Jumia are looking forward to make sure this wouldn't be a problem. And also remember the Black Friday is a first come first serve deal. I guess some stocks will be limited. So, booking with an agent wil be a good idea, if you are not familiar with the hassles of purchasing online.
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by augster(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Contact me to book an order, hardeydohyin01@gmail.com. I'm a jumia rep
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by crackhouse(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2015
This is an opportunity for the Poor guys to have a taste of what it's like to be a rich guy.. Goodluck to them as they struggle to make use of this once in a year opportunity.
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by callmelanner(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
JforceRep:

The Tech Guys at Jumia are looking forward to make sure this wouldn't be a problem. And also remember the Black Friday is a first come first serve deal. I guess some stocks will be limited. So, booking with an agent wil be a good idea, if you are not familiar with the hassles of purchasing online.

And how will I book with an agent and how much will be their commission?
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by JforceRep(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
callmelanner:

And how will I book with an agent and how much will be their commission?

Agents will signify themselves and give you their contacts, you'd then give the agent your address and tell them the order you want, that's all. How much they earn is between the agent and Jumia after the agent has been Registered and is a Genuine Jumia Jforce official.
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by akashi01(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
JforceRep:

Agents will signify themselves and give you their contacts, you'd then give the agent your address and tell them the order you want, that's all. How much they earn is between the agent and Jumia after the agent has been Registered and is a Genuine Jumia Jforce official.
drop your contacts...lemme order thru you
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by drss(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2015
JforceRep:

are u a jumia agent? Will like to order through u.
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by callmelanner(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2015
JforceRep:

I have not seen any agent to signify interest.
So am not paying any xtra cash to the agent? Sounds good
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by Sprintx24(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
JforceRep:

Please drop ur whatsapp contact let's chat. I need to ask some questions cos I am interested in purchasing an item on the 27th. Thanks
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by dominique(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ peterock100, obviously you copied this from somewhere. Always include your source pls.
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by JforceRep(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
drss:
are u a jumia agent? Will like to order through u.

Yes, I'm one you can check my signature.
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by JforceRep(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
akashi01:
drop your contacts...lemme order thru you

Check my signature
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by JforceRep(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sprintx24:

Please drop ur whatsapp contact let's chat. I need to ask some questions cos I am interested in purchasing an item on the 27th. Thanks
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by ChariZe: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Become Your own Boss selling very high grade quality Human hair extensions.
At Paloma Hair Nigeria,a subdivision of GiorDio Paloma Ventures, We stock Grades 7A,8A,9A & 10A Brazilian, Peruvian, Cambodian,etc etc Hairs.
All are gotten directly from healthy Donors & therefore 100% virgin.
We also stock a wide variety of colours and can customise according to Your taste.
We deliver Nationwide at the addresses supplied.

Interested Wholesalers/Retailers please call 09022534854.
Watsapp: 08168874975
BBM: 2BDC622E
Email: Palomahair4ng@gmail.com

Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by peterock100: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominique:
@ peterock100, obviously you copied this from somewhere. Always include your source pls.
Alryt
Re: / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday by JforceRep(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2015
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THE LONG AWAITED JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS AROUND THE CONNER. THE BLACK FRIDAY WHICH IS BELIEVED TO BE A DAY OF HUGE DISCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT ITEMS ON THE SITE WILL BE ON FRIDAY, 27TH OF NOVEMBER, STARTING FROM 12AM TILL 11.59PM.

SO, BECAUSE OF THE HUGE TRAFFIC AND LIMITED NUMBER OF AVAILABLE ITEMS THAT DAY, WE AT JUMIA ONLINE SHOP IS POISED TO HELP OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS TO ORDER FOR THEIR DESIRED ITEMS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK.....

THEREFORE, WE HAVE DEVISED A MEANS FOR FAST AND EASY ORDERING OF ITEMS THAT DAY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WISH TO BUY ANY ITEM FROM JUMIA THAT DAY.... WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS NUMBER THROUGH SMS/WHATSAPP (08134590895) FROM NOW TILL THURSDAY NIGHT..

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR MAIN PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE, DON'T WORRY, JUST LEAVE IT BLANK):
YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS:
AND THE POSSIBLE ITEMS YOU DESIRE TO ORDER:

(08134590895)

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? / Market Research Sources For Nigeria / Tv ,ac , Generator And Fridge For Sale 08022219777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.