Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute (3863 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
tongue

Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by silversonuc(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
Free things dey kill...have u wondered if she's a demon?? Did u read the newspaper about a guy who slept with a demon who disappeared after sex den he became to grow multiple dicks??... no sane decent gal approach a guy for such guy be wise and be careful, pesin no dey strafe anyhow dis days

Btw if u post dis to sell urself. Yes! We hav notice u, next pls undecided
he made it clear dt d gal is an olosho, who is tokin abt sanity and decency here. Gerarahia mehn shiiiit
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Richardonald(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2015
JustOzito:
Don't do it.. Pray about it
thank you
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Richardonald(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
People are just funny
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by sandracoopert(f): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Richardonald:
I was walking down the street this evening suddenly a girl bump in to me,it wasn't a surprise because i knew her,a #prostitute#,she started throwing out some words"I have always wanted to meet U,I admire U,she was not even ashamed to say it to my face that i may know her,that she luv my height thats all.I told her that i can't date her because of her proffession,she said she only want me to be her sex partner,that i will not be paying her but just sex,and if i may need cash i should let her know,i was just stalk like a stick don't know what to say,we exchange numbers,but i don't want this to move to the next level,but this girl is soo hot...what can i do no bashing please!!!!!!!!
. What do u want to do?
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Richardonald(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
sandracoopert:
. What do u want to do?
i fear STD..
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by ucheokpara100(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
to me it's normal, the one on my neck now is the 4th one, although i patronize them, my advice go close to her try and change her life. we are all human
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by JuanDeDios: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, she does this for moolah, so you must be a really special case if she's willing to put her calculator away &
let you have it for free. THAT is the part I'm trying to understand. What's oustanding about you is the question.

Anyway, Christmas is just around corner, she could be in a generous mood grin

Still not buying this craptastic crap though tongue
I think you don't understand attraction. Maybe it's not something you have ever paid serious attention to.
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by anigbajumo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
abeg go buy manix condom,I fink is reliable but is 500
Naira oo...knack her well a to know the power of konji.........
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by captainking(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Richardonald:
I was walking down the street this evening suddenly a girl bump in to me,it wasn't a surprise because i knew her,a #prostitute#,she started throwing out some words"I have always wanted to meet U,I admire U,she was not even ashamed to say it to my face that i may know her,that she luv my height thats all.I told her that i can't date her because of her proffession,she said she only want me to be her sex partner,that i will not be paying her but just sex,and if i may need cash i should let her know,i was just stalk like a stick don't know what to say,we exchange numbers,but i don't want this to move to the next level,but this girl is soo hot...what can i do no bashing please!!!!!!!!
dude.. You gonna fall in love with that lady.. Fingers crossed.. Just be careful what you do..
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Richardonald(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
captainking:
dude.. You gonna fall in love with that lady.. Fingers crossed.. Just be careful what you do..
am not falling in luv wit her....
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Richardonald(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
I already said no bashing
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by Richardonald(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Richardonald:
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by jabojafa(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
ahahahaha........ I laff because u said i dont want dis to get to d next level yet u also said she is very hot. D girl is nt a spirit and shd can possibly disappear into ur hux except u giv her ur address. She cant force hersef on u to hv se.x except with a gun. Sinc u dont want her, jst avoid been with her alone in any location. Dnt call or pick her call.
Re: WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute by jabojafa(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
ahahahaha........ I laff because u said i dont want dis to get to d next level yet u also said she is very hot. D girl is nt a spirit and shd can possibly disappear into ur hux except u giv her ur address. She cant force hersef on u to hv se.x except with a gun. Sinc u dont want her, jst avoid been with her alone in any location. Dnt call or pick her call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Byebye Nairaland / T / How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.