Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread (15513 Views)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hi everyone,
It's almost time for the 2nd edition of the JSAs...

Please purchase your Ball Gowns and Tuxedos because it's gon be one hell of a night..

So last year, we had a discussion thread like this and a lot of ideas were put forward.
The question therefore is How do you make something good to be great?
The answer? Let the good people of the nairaland Jobs/Vacancies section improve the process through their qualitative contributions...

And so with this preamble, I declare the floor open. Suggest away.
Invite every job lander here. We need everyone to see this thread and pour out their thoughts.

This thread would be open for a week after which we can proceed to the Awards proper..

Thank you.
I remain your Chaffeur, Adonye..

Cc Davide470

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by tolutweety(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by abimbawealth(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Booked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
I was here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bennyzino:
Guy men still dey haunt for job you dey bleep award.

We shall all get jobs..
Let's relax

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by lovethchioma(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by singlefade25(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
adeaks:
Booked angry

Lol. why do I find that smiley funny??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by amicable09(f): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Sorry @Nobody, are you also looking for job? Because I have seen this your moniker in a lot of places representing different things at different times and I get confused, I've always wanted to ask and here you have come to say "WE" will get jobs undecided

In Boys Night Out Thread, are you not the one living overseas with your family and driving a car that almost made your friend's sister-in-law to be start chasing you?
In Careers section, once you were looking for someone to help you do your research work for a good pay because according to you, your job won't permit you but you are very intelligent, you said.
Then in UBA - YOU are there
In Stanbic IBTC you are right there too
In Peopleplus you are there also
And infact, I have seen you in SHELL and many other threads lipsrsealed

Please, I'm only curious because some of those threads started way back in 2012 embarassed. What's up? Are seeking or you have sought? lol
I just want to understand the moniker, maybe there are more then one 'Nobody' on Nairaland.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by ElDeeVee(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2015
When people deactivate, their moniker changes to 'nobody' @amicable09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by amicable09(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Oh! Thanks ElDee, I was really beginning to think it is a particular individual grin

Ok, to all the NOBODYS' on Nairaland, Please come back cheesy
Happy Sunday ElDee Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by issylarry(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2015
space booked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by faith2ogesco(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2015
space booked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by faith2ogesco(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2015
cc. veevean, sifo, arshavineering, ismokeweed, ilori1930, macmaster01, jamean, Uchboggy, more to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by sashap: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015

We shall all get jobs.. Let's relax
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by ElDeeVee(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
amicable09:

Oh! Thanks ElDee, I was really beginning to think it is a particular individual grin

Happy Sunday ElDee Baba
Same yah dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by davide470(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
So guys: let's get the ball rolling

Please state the category of awards you want to see and anything else

Most active, Scholar of the JobLand, Most helpful, etc

cc: Olutola88

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by PresVA: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
amicable09:

Happy Sunday ElDee Baba
grin grin grin grin grin... very funny. .so you didn't know that once someone deactivates, his/her moniker changes to nobody... grin grin

Was wondering what you were saying because I knew the moniker behind the 'nobody' on this thread and he wasn't as you described. . grin grin

Seun, look into this..maybe you should leave the space for username blank instead of putting "nobody"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by amicable09(f): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin... very funny. .so you didn't know that once someone deactivates, his/her moniker changes to nobody... grin grin

Was wondering what you were saying because I knew the moniker behind the 'nobody' on this thread and he wasn't as you described. . grin grin

Seun, look into this..maybe you should leave the space for username blank instead of putting "nobody"...

Hahahaha... PresVa no blame me na grin. Seriously, I need a manual as a new comer o to understand some of these things.

The Nobody moniker confuse me a lot in a lot of threads, in fact I was thinking the next time I see a new thread and that NOBODY comes to say he has been working with SHELL for three years before going to start his own business, I will publicly attack him and make sure he is disgraced grin

How funny it would have been. But I'm glad Eldee my love has explained things to me. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by karleone(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Thank you so much. I was beginning to reason in the same direction as Amicable09 until I saw this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha... PresVa no blame me na grin. Seriously, I need a manual as a new comer o to understand some of these things.

undecided
you wey old pass me for nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by amicable09(f): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lero15:

undecided
you wey old pass me for nairaland

Hahahaha... I don't believe you wink

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol..I really love u guys because u are very good at derailing threads.
And why did u delete my previous post @Somebody?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by faith2ogesco(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
most active job lander, most helpful, job lander, scholar/genius of the year job lander (from DEC 2014 to Nov 2015), most popular job lander,(all male and female category).best thread of the year, most loved job lander, funniest job lander. joblander with d weirdest moniker, p.s I no wan see most sexy job lander o and the likes angrymost active job lander, most helpful, job lander, scholar/genius of the year job lander (from DEC 2014 to Nov 2015), most popular job lander,(all male and female category).best thread of the year, most loved job lander, funniest job lander. joblander with d weirdest moniker, p.s I no wan see most sexy job lander o and the likes. more re coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by faith2ogesco(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
the quietest job lander, the job lander who knows practically every job lander (the all knowing job lander). the most annoying job lander(note: he/she not hated but can pester a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by lantessy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/ Vacancies Section Awards 2015 Discussion Thread by LaurelP(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Salary Structure Of Lecturers In Federal Colleges Of Education / FIRS Secretly Recruited 2,000 Workers, Agency Under Financial Pressure –NCSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.