Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) (45166 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
tomakint:

......Wike and Fayose have a lot in common, good works for their people and grassroots politics. Ride on Wike till 2023!
Wike is a blessing to Rivers state and PDP

3 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by canalily(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
I thought he was sackedundecided or is he bagged
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
F**king ugly environment and crowd. The images are ruining my eyes! What is going on in that country? cry cry cry
lawd!...you're something else cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by dondavinchi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
He is Still beta than dat useless governor call seriake big prick
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 3moses: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
it's good for leaders to inspect projects.... but absurd to be praised when commissioning... its their duty to provide basic amenities for the citizenry and fulfil their electoral campaign promises.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by madenigga(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
F**king ugly environment and crowd. The images are ruining my eyes! What is going on in that country? cry cry cry
thats how the ikwerre people live, they love this slum lifestyle;
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:
All the workers in Rivers State are owed over 3 months with some up to 10 months. Rivers people beg Wike to pay up. We are starving

Hehehehe..you now work in civil service?? grin grin

For a man that made his first $1Million at 23yrs of age, i wonder how come u now depend on wike to feed. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:
Wike should pay Rivers civil servants and stop this jamboree.
Go and tell okorohausa the same.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
madenigga:

thats how the ikwerre people live, they love this slum lifestyle;

C'mon ,STFU.

The organ of govt responsible for building codes failed to ensure strict compliance with building regulations and the haphazard building is a result of that.

This is a clear reflection of Negligence and corruption in our society.

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by kingarizona1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
udmydearest:
Is he pregnant ??
Hello__ Wike is a man
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by kel4soft: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is exactly what he should have done and leave Amaechi, but the flat head refused. someone said Wike tamed Amaechi, that is the biggest ignorance one can ever hear. Wike is just preparing for a rerun he will lose. Amaechi is bigger than Wike in all ramification, Wike cannot even lace his former boss shoe. Is even as insult to write CRA vs NEW in one tenses. DAP can handle him now very well.

On the road project, why does he like open drainages that even an LGA chairman at Onigbongbo can handle.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and tell okorohausa the same.

Okorocha has cleared his. Wike should try and pay civil servants. People are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by kel4soft: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:
Wike should pay Rivers civil servants and stop this jamboree.

You dey mind dem. Oraye boys na dem station 4 nairaland to paint the man as a working Governor meanwhile he is owing LGA workers 3months salary. Since Livingstone Wechie propaganda failed him, he has resulted to deceive folks aside PH.

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
kel4soft:

You dey mind dem. Oraye boys na dem station 4 nairaland to paint the man as a working Governor meanwhile he is owing LGA workers 3months salary. Since Livingstone Wechie propaganda failed him, he has resulted to deceive folks aside PH.

Most of those commenting don't live in Rivers State. Some health workers are owed 10months too.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by tansho(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adaowerri111:
Why inspect roads??is he still the governor of Rivers state?? busy body payeth not.

Mumu
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by kel4soft: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Most of those commenting don't live in Rivers State. Some health workers are owed 10months too.

Oraye boys have a lot to do here. I have refused to engage them not that I can't expose their lies but I don't always like washing my state linen in public. I'll be in PH very soon, for the all the noise they make here, I didn't see any changes the last time I visited (last month). No major road under construction, is just normal potholes filling here and there even the publicized oil-mill-Akpajo dualiasation is yet to kick off even after 4months AIT showed the live flag off (something that Amaechi won't even make noise; you will just see contractor at the site)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by cumprince01: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2015
fiftynaira:
#IamIgboNotBiafra
#I'mIgboAndI'mBiafran

3 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Dynamitechick:
This man though....the quote "a rolling stone gathers no moss" comes to mind, all this movement yet no motion..

"Cha-cha-cha-cha-cha!" That's all I read up there. BTW...who glued you to the door?
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by zumbigbo(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2015
He needs to inspect his belle, these chop chop politicians sef!

Simple road walk and local drainage work is hailed like someone invented the electric car. Chai
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2015
kel4soft:

Oraye boys have a lot to do here. I have refused to engage them not that I can't expose their lies but I don't always like washing my state linen in public. I'll be in PH very soon, for the all the noise they make here, I didn't see any changes the last time I visited (last month). No major road under construction, is just normal potholes filling here and there even the publicized oil-mill-Akpajo dualiasation is yet to kick off even after 4months AIT showed the live flag off (something that Amaechi won't even make noise; you will just see contractor at the site)

Common sense is never COMMON. You just spoke like someone who uses his head very well.

The bolded is a fact. Gov. Amaechi did not make a big deal about commissioning roads, Flyovers and the Stadium the Super Eagles will play on Sunday.

Here is Wike making a big deal about a constructed road.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by DedeNkem: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Cheering him for doing what he supposed to do constitutionally as a governor (even though he stole it)?

Nigerians are id*iots!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by babafirst(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2015
doublewisdom:
Wike the Amaechi tamer!
Which Amaechi?The one that is a minister now?Looooool.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by babafirst(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
end time inspection.
loool.End time inspection by end time governor.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Appareil(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by babafirst(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
coldsummer:
He's doing all these because o the anticipated rerun.

He's smart.

He fit make us vex like the way Jonathan make us vex with im eye service before election.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by babafirst(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Appareil(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2015
babafirst:
He fit make us vex like the way Jonathan make us vex with im eye service before election.
And have we today in place of Jona? Cunning people!!!
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2015
when you leave in the 1880's, how will you know what is happening? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Adaowerri111:
Why inspect roads??is he still the governor of Rivers state?? busy body payeth not.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by BERNANKE(m): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Joshua tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.