Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) (45161 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Ride on....

the peoples governor

grin.......................grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
;

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by UncleDeeee(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
vickiej:
pls change ur moniker it should be doublefoolishness. smh

Sharrap dia... Wike the Amaechi tamer tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by drshrewd: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2015
all public primary schools in Rivers were once like this

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

but wiked wike has ruined them all angry

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by vickiej(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
UncleDeeee:

abeg receive sense jare
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by vickiej(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
UncleDeeee:

abeg receive sense jare
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by eric4p: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
dis our brother wike no even get sense, no focus, jus dey do old tin. y u no fit follow ameachi way? do drainage nd no b gutter. time 4 gutter don pass 4 rivers state. dualise d road nd stop giving us track road. all dis 1 na campaign work. go see elikahia, rumuomasi, oginigba, old aba road, rumuodara nd rumuola road nd go 2 drawing board. leave campaign work.

1 Like

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by drshrewd: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2015
A liar of a care taker governor that boosted that all road construction in the state will be done by Jelius Berger during his illicit inauguration only for a poorly China Civil running the show of mediocre and shame angry
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by kel4soft: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ameachi dat couldn't win any election for Apc in Rivers? You guys are clowns,Wike is too strong for Ameachi,PDP is on ground!

Amaechi that couldn't win an election irrespective of the manner is achieved ba? Who is now under political pressure? A rerun is on its way then we'll know if Wike can even win Ohio/Akpor in a violent free election.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
rozayx5:

fooool where were u when osun became an idp?

Rivers is richer than Osun by a very wide margin and their Governor has been truthful about owing workers but Wike is not truthful. He should pay workers and stop this showmanship with foot paths.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by otokx(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
drshrewd:
A liar of a care taker governor that boosted that all road construction in the state will be done by Jelius Berger during his illicit inauguration only for a poorly China Civil running the show of mediocre and shame angry

Epic if true.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Authority2000: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Wike has done nothing compared to the huge amount of money he has borrowed.60billion is not 60million naira.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Dynamitechick(f): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2015
RickRichards:

Oooh...that tickles!

Well, I can't recall letting you off leash, so how will you 'rattle' my cage, Einstein? Just recognize that you're now my pet thing and shut the fucck up! K9's aren't supposed to talk or type, that's just creepy. Haha! undecided

Creep....
BTW that's you and your momma in the pic
.cute
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Adaowerri111: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2015
tansho:

Mumu

Stop being an E-Vulgar not understanding what I meant means you've got no brains.....prove me wrong, learn how to talk to people.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Adaowerri111: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
You're now the Governor right?
undecided undecided always make good use of your brain.

Stop being an E-Vulgar not understanding what I meant means you've got no brains.....prove me wrong by learning how to talk to people.
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by nnanna11: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2015
flokii:
is he still a governor?

thought they've withdrawn his mandate & immunity
U be mumu
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
kel4soft:

Amaechi that couldn't win an election irrespective of the manner is achieved ba? Who is now under political pressure? A rerun is on its way then we'll know if Wike can even win Ohio/Akpor in a violent free election.
When Apc lose election it was rigged and when they win,it was free and fair,u guys are clown,conduct election 100times,PDP would win!
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2015
babafirst:
Which election?The election that the tribunal declared a wuruwuru election and nullified?That is just like Ben Johnson's drug assisted Olympics Gold medal in the eighties.
When Apc lose election,it was rigged,when they win,it was free and fair.Election tribunal dat Apc influenced? Conduct election 100times,PDP would Win!
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Dynamitechick:

Creep....
BTW that's you and your momma in the pic
.cute
Nope. The little one is you trying to fight me while I barely even notice your presence. Yes, you guessed right: you're irrelevant like that, hun. Don't cry though. It's just banter. tongue
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by karleone(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2015
I keep loving Julius Berger's construction works. They make their works simple and neat. Thank God for being a Civil/Structural Engineer.

Future aspiration: To work with Julius Berger Nigeria as Chief Design Engineer.
#Career_Dream
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by joel4422: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who is d present governor of River state
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by flokii: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
nnanna11:
U be mumu
I know..
happy sunday
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by nnanna11: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
flokii:

I know..

happy sunday
My dear I wish u God's blessings #smiles
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 400billionman: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adaowerri111:
Why inspect roads??is he still the governor of Rivers state?? busy body payeth not.

Thank God the IGP does not want to play politics.

I remember this season under OBJ, IGP would have withdrawn police orderlies from Wike.

But tell Buhari, that what goes around, comes around. Yimu..
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 400billionman: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mentcee:
Amaechi with dullardinhol is a bastard.

Okay..
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 400billionman: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Daraph:
And how does this change the amount of petrol to N65 And how does this change the amount of petrol to N65

Petrol is N140 per litre courtesy of body odour.

I purchased today and will keep purchasing even if it clocks N200 per litre.

But i pity the Sai Baba miscreants who are expecting N5,000 stipend from a Mouth Action Presido..

Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by johnmark1234(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Emekamex:
Wike troubling Amaechi since 15BC
why the ref no be buhari
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 400billionman: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
How many people dey watch or cheer for God sake? See d first pix, people were running away that d wicked and unelected tout is deceiving them. who never have good records as d local govt chairman, chief of staff to Amaechi and junior education minister. This sympathy inspection will not take him to anywhere because his oga has forsaken him and Dakuku is d man we see as d governor and not the sponsor of fake propaganda against the honourable minister of transportation. The era of a tout be a governor by crook, snatching of votes, impunity, killing d opposition members and etc is over inn Nigeria politics. APC and Dakuku we trust.

Have you chop sunday RICE. ?
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by bummyla(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well Done Sir! We Salute You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by Daraph(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
400billionman:

Petrol is N140 per litre courtesy of body odour.

I purchased today and will keep purchasing even if it clocks N200 per litre.

But i pity the Sai Baba miscreants who are expecting N5,000 stipend from a Mouth Action Presido..

How was the church service today?
Re: Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) by 400billionman: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Daraph:

How was the church service today?

Church is fine.

Prosperity preachers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.