Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54862 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by contactmorak: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by pet4ril(f): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Huhhhh Hmmmmm heaven knows i didn't say anything oooo tongue undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by agarawu23(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why should I 'meet' them op grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by StOla: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Lanretoye(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.

O ye posters quoting me,saying all sort of rubbish at me,I only made submission based on my opinion.I know some of you are violent and potential terrorists that lack tolerance and preference for peaceful co-habitation.
May almighty Allah forgive all those fighting his course instead of allowing Him to fight their course.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by scribble: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2015
What an amazing idio.t

56 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by wallex1983(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2015
As for the minister, we all know him. But for this him wife, how do we recognise her next time we see her? Abi what's the essence of meeting? How are we even sure it's not the sister?

#justbelieveshe'smywife

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by wallex1983(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2015
But really, buhari himself didn't take this thing too far....

I just pity the non-Muslims that would work with him. This man talks like an extremist.

Aisha buhari I know, but who art thou?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Acidosis(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2015
This man is going to be the worst Minister under the Buhari-led administration.

Just look at the Chinese ninja at the left side. Btw, what's the caption: "Committee of Friends" on the banner for? What are they celebrating?

Nigeria is indeed sick. Is this the man that wants to upgrade NTA to the likes of BBC, CCTV, France24? Lol

I'm very sure this man cannot open a Facebook account without seeking help. That's our new Minister of Communications in Nigeria - a country of 170 million citizens.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by naijaking1: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

What a tragedy!
He wants to be more islamic than the Arabs, yet he has his hand over another man's neck. What does his religious book say about man and man intimacy? He is another terrorist in the cabinet!!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by FastShipping: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Nigeria is the wrong place for him to live with his wife. He needs to move to Saudi Arabia.

Nonsense.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by FastShipping: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2015
naijaking1:

What a tragedy!
He wants to be more islamic than the Arabs, yet he has his hand over another man's neck. What does his religious book say about man and man intimacy? He is another terrorist in the cabinet!!!

He may be misguided with his thinking but it is wrong for you to label him a terrorist in the cabinet.

Who are the other terrorists you are talking about? Some of you can't make argument without going to the extreme.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ibebe: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Where the woman na?

5 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ibebe: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

I don't think she's Yoruba.

Even Hausa women don't dress like that.

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by superduperjay: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
buhahaha oh nigeria! what wont we see in this nigeria sef! lmao agbada+gloves, how are we sure its a woman in that costume?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by FastShipping: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
wallex1983:
But really, buhari himself didn't take this thing too far....

I just pity the non-Muslims that would work with him. This man talks like an extremist.

Aisha buhari I know, but who art thou?

It just shows the man is a lost soul who has adopted arab way of life. I wonder how this man is going to act as minister for the next four years.

15 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by faray: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2015
End time minister

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by donphilopus: 1:14am On Nov 15, 2015
I can only see a fanatical Muslim and an egungun Oyo beside him.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by itstpia8: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2015
hm, no wonder people are logging off the internet.

by the time communications starts the full time tracking of ip addresses and locations where people are posting from, na wahala be that o.

looks like 2016 will be a rough year for internet users, especially Nigerian ones. . . . . . .

lord have mercy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2015
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 5:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Yissos ? shocked

I have never understood this & will still not try to...

Ibebe:

I don't think she's Yoruba.
Even Hausa women don't dress like that.

She is, They are permanent fixtures in our Universities in the west, we call them Alhaja Ninja...

They are more indoctrinated than the males, if you have conversations with them, you'd wonder how & why they got themselves into such situations ..

See war then, cos Lecturers asked them to stop coming to Exam halls dressed like that cos they don't want issues of impersonation.....

For where, they won oooo, cheesy

They declared JIHAD on VC's ASS, they camped at the senate building for days, the school authority just let them be... cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by itstpia8: 5:16am On Nov 15, 2015
that lady seems white though.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Mogidi: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Trouble ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2015
modath:
Yissos ? shocked

I have never understood this & will still not try to...

She is, They are permanent fixtures in our Universities in the west, we call them Alhaja Ninja...

They are more indoctrinated than the males, if you have conversations with them, you'd wonder how & why they got themselves into such situations ..

See war then, cos Lecturers asked them to stop coming to Exam halls dressed like that cos they don't want issues of impersonation.....

For where, they won oooo, cheesy

They declared JIHAD on VC's ASS, they camped at the senate building for days, the school authority just let them be... cheesy grin
And you disappointed me for the first time. A lady wrapping up herself and dignifying herself is preferable to those who open up everything for nothing

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html
We have heard you.
Why emphasize the wife?
You would have preferred her flaunting her cleavage and dress unclad like a lunatic

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Trouble ahead.
Walahi trouble ahead....Even PmB that some people call an islamist does not have this kind of masquerade as a wife... Only uneducated Muslims treat their wife's as masquerades. The Hausa elites now have their wives actively involved in politics and not this nonsense this muslim wannabe is doing

itstpia8:
that lady seems white though.

And you how did u manage to see white...all I see is black

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

You don't have any right to judge anyone.
So because the wife decides to wrap up herself and the minister isn't complaining either
Is that sufficient reason for you to spew thrash?
You are simply a meddlesome interloper

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.

Oh oo you would have preferred her flaunting her cleavage and dress unclad like a lunatic
SMH for Nigerians
You would like to confirm whether-male or female- Like you ask what is in your skull? Can you tell if u have a brain there or not.. I guess you should slice your head to confirm that before invading on a married woman's privacy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by dridowu: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm honestly i am speechless concerning his wife but my curiousity is about the Minister himself, will he deliver ? I am not God but i foresee him lasting 1-2yrs as minister.

GBN

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
And you disappointed me for the first time. A lady wrapping up herself and dignity is preferable to those who open up everything for nothing

You do realise i am entitled to my Opinion ,

& if i may ask, is the regular abaya & hijab not enough covering We live in secular Nigeria & there are laws that aren't specially designed for anyone..

In hindsight, i may have overkilled it with the "enslavement" reference,(will remove it & expect you to as well) but it is not the NORM.... It is only deep Islamic people that do it...

FYI.. I know people personally who don this garb & have never discriminated against them, like i said in my post, i don't UNDERSTAND it......

I am not a religious jingoist!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.