Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54881 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ablatgraphicplus(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2015
I believe people's choice deserve to be respected, ...Adebayo Shittu am proud of you..., why not wait to judge his performance as a Minister....

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lozanni(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
This Minister no dey shame at all ? Even PMB's wife only dorns a fashionable shawl.
I hope he does not take his wife to an official European trip dressed like, cause that will only attract more sneers for us.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by serikiYCU(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
One thing i've come to understnd about Nigeria is Dat we lack respect for each other's believe or culture which happen to b a very important act for peaceful coexistence. I an hausa man decides to decides to we Babanriga and another tribe decides to dress half naked, It's dia wish and I have no business taking it personal. Please learn to respect each odas believe and culture

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by tomdon(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2015
what does this stone age animal know about communications, internet, broadcasting?
these are areas in which he ought to be grounded before making any meaningful contributions let alone head and formulate policies on communications.
talk about right pegs in right holes
this kind of animal will find it easy to put bugs on peoples communications.
wahala de

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2015
modath:
Yissos ? shocked

I have never understood this & will still not try to...

She is, They are permanent fixtures in our Universities in the west, we call them Alhaja Ninja...

They are more indoctrinated than the males, if you have conversations with them, you'd wonder how & why they got themselves into such situations ..

See war then, cos Lecturers asked them to stop coming to Exam halls dressed like that cos they don't want issues of impersonation.....

For where, they won oooo, cheesy

They declared JIHAD on VC's ASS, they camped at the senate building for days, the school authority just let them be... cheesy grin
are you a muslim? I'm scared of muslims now. How re you iya
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mirexxx(f): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
thanks for replying without insults
We live a secular society but after all said I would rather everyone stand with God and not try to conform to societal
ill-demands.
I'll remove the enslavement'
so now standing with God means covering yourself up like a masquerade?? does that make one righteous? I think as the wife of a minister, she owe to people to whom her husband serve her "identity"

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by NovusHomo(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Hassan080196:
You're a Muslim by name and not by practice. Covering ones face and hand for female is law from the Qur’ān. And whoever does this will surely be rewarded in this world and hereafter. But you know this not because you have no knowledge of Islam. You're only concerned about worldly knowledge which has nothing to do with the coming life. I pray you wake up from your slumber and follow the true path of Allah and His messenger if you're truly a Muslim. As for the unbelievers, you'll never comprehend this hijab thing because you're already blinded and I pray that Allah guide you back to the straight path. Peace.

What the kcuf?!

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

Then her education is a terrible waste of government resources that should have been devoted to someone who would have been productive, not a house furniture whose intelligence would only be whispered to a gloved husband in their bed chamber.

I don't doubt that he will perform, but I certainly know he will be hindered by his own self inflicted mental shackles.
Mum whose education is not a waste of government resources will queue and even pass through a lot of stress which may make her to forget she born someone like you before she can see not to even talk of discussing with a house furniture.Better start praying your father reach this post even if your mum will be a house furniturd like her.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2015
dollarsplenty:

Has King Bin Salman of Saudi ever shaken hands with a woman? Neither has Saudi Imam ever shaken hand with a woman, so there is no need for them to put gloves. Please try to provide photo evidence where saudi king shook a lady
my proof though for you

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2015
mirexxx:
so now standing with God means covering yourself up like a masquerade?? does that make one righteous? I think as the wife of a minister, she owe to people to whom her husband serve her "identity"
Her appearance is enoght identity
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Meritocracy: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.
Don't criticise him for his principle, he only tries not to pretend, what we need are his services and delivery. Meanwhile not all christians use hear ring, wear miniskirt or trouser.
Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2015
JJCE:
did you see president Muhammad Buhari shake hand with female minister on the day of their Inauguration, you should ask pmb how he relate with Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany or how king of Saudi Arabia who is also head of state King
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz relate with female, (Idhina siratali musteqin) your religion is yours why our religion is ours.....
Veryyyyyyyyyy wrong.
The president has been seen on so many occasions shaking hands with the opposite s*x. E.g Onyeka Onwelu, Oshiomole's wife even the VC you mentioned. So pls just shush it, okay?
Just so you know I have nothing against any religion but one thing I know is that JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY!
#Done
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
yusuftaiwo2015:

Mum whose education is not a waste of government resources will queue and even pass through a lot of stress which may make her to forget she born someone like you before she can see not to even talk of discussing with a house furniture.Better start praying your father reach this post even if your mum will be a house furniturd like her.
Wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by adanny01(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
You have noticed her presence not to notice her face.. That's the rationale

Who is her? May be his mistress? Who knows? Only him knows her, why is she there when people are not allowed to know her?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by meforyou1(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
I ll quote anytime u comment falsely about Islam! And wen I grab that bomb u ll be d 1st I ll come after!
u are a talking to a full Jewish blooded igbo man. Try me and get the Israeli treatment. U, ur family, your generation, every property they own. Instant destruction

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by dyn1800: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
God will forgive you...... That's all I can say
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2015
adanny01:

Who is her? May be his mistress? Who knows? Only him knows her, why is she there when people are not allowed to know her?

Its like saying you don't know you have a brain because you can see it.
BTW what will seeing her add to your life cycle?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2015
meforyou1:
u are a talking to a full Jewish blooded igbo man. Try me and get the Israeli treatment. U, ur family, your generation, every property they own. Instant destruction
u shud be ashamed of being an African iboman for abandoning ur african heritage! And am sure that still wen u go to Israel, ur application to be their slave sheep rearers, will be turned down! So were do u belong now my lonely biafrag friend!

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Don't mind those foools but they never complain about Catholics enslaving their ladies from getting married and having children
also wen GEJ was busy going frm church to church wit state policy, nobdy saw him ass a fanatic!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
neocortex:

Are all the women close to you dressing that way ?
If no, are they exposing all their bodies in public ?

You must understand that there is something call moderation,
anyone who exceeds that is an extremist,
and all form of extremism is unhealthy for the society.
not dressing like an Ninja does not mean women will have to go
out naked.
Disclaimer: I assume you are a Nigerian.
What's your problem with how his wife dress did she complain? I just don't why someone mingle with people affair.. Most she and your wife dress the same way? Some Xtians smoke and drink why some don't will you say those that don't do that are extremist?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by dyn1800: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Some people here are typical example of what "Ayinla Omowura" revers to "Eru eleru ni won gbe Kari ti won fa ti won lowo genge" some morally Imbalance peeps here called someone who decides to dress by covering herself up names and yet most of them goes almost naked and called it fashion.... I still hold a resentments against Adebayo Shittu with his cowardice statement about Boko haram... Every body have right to how you live our life ....some idiot here should learnt from that. If it's OK by you to go about your affairs naked ..... I think you should allow other people to do their own....
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
BabaO2:

Is abubakar shekau not a nigerian? and what is the difference?
Can you proof Shekau is a Nigerian?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Kagarko(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Acidosis:
This man is going to be the worst Minister under the Buhari-led administration.

Just look at the Chinese ninja at the left side. Btw, what's the caption: "Committee of Friends" on the banner for? What are they celebrating?

Nigeria is indeed sick. Is this the man that wants to upgrade NTA to the likes of BBC, CCTV, France24? Lol

I'm very sure this man cannot open a Facebook account without seeking help. That's our new Minister of Communications in Nigeria - a country of 170 million citizens.

Wailer located. Though so many.

He is minister of communication and not information.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
also wen GEJ was busy going frm church to church wit state policy, nobdy saw him ass a fanatic!
No mind them jare.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
Am thinking he was more appealing to Buhari , am not hating Muslim, all my mom family are muslin and even imam , only expressing my liberal view.
Yes he is more appealing to PMB, He is strong member of CPC and Buhari loyalist.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Shehucom(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

Then her education is a terrible waste of government resources that should have been devoted to someone who would have been productive, not a house furniture whose intelligence would only be whispered to a gloved husband in their bed chamber.

I don't doubt that he will perform, but I certainly know he will be hindered by his own self inflicted mental shackles.

And who says she was educated by the government, such women, most times are academic instructors in most universities (though mostly in Northern institutions ) who have been proven track record of academic excellence and as impacted such on many students under their tutelage
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by breakeven: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html
Some Yoruba Muslims always cry more than the bereaved. They are the ones that sell us to the Hausa Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by drnairalov: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2015
back in Nigeria ibadan when I use to go to court...have always disliked this man, maybe because of the beards..nd dat his rubbish jeep he dey always drive come court, . smh smh he was attorney general in I.B tho, but this man have one factor in him I just dont like.. bayo..shittu mtscheeeew!!! he was so disliked man I wonder why buhari giv am dis post ..Buhariu finLly fall my hand..

m mot hating I just dont like dis evil man..eez more than d pix .dis man knw me wella! nd I knw he is bad news

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by BabaO2: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Can you proof Shekau is a Nigerian?
He is as extremist as adebayo shittu
Fondly called imam or leader by his followers, Abubakar Muhammad Shekau was born in Shekau village in Nigeria's north-eastern state of Yobe

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-18020349

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Olushauneddy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Minister of Communications to ISIS, TALIBAN, AL-SHABAB, BOKO-HARAM and AL-QEADA.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

Yoruba did not hide themselves or obliterate the identity of their wive(s) before the advent of middle-east religions.

Whether he is a minister or not is not my concern. My concern is that someone educated as a lawyer still sees a woman as a property to be kept way from a bastard like me.

I believe in the social equality of all gender. I might have my reservations about physical/mechanical equality, but not the mental.

The wife has her identity, she has a face that must be seen, noticed and regarded as a fellow human being, that must not be hidden because there is a property holder called man.

All I see in the picture is a culture that is not Yoruba.
Does Yoruba also allow their daughter's go into Israel-religion that will her her childless? They put them on convent and will not allow them get close to men against their wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.