Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets (623 Views)

Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) / Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by queenLoaded1: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2015

Davido who is currently in South Africa for a show got robbed last night…He shared his scary experience on twitter…Thankfully, he was unhurt …

Source: http://examhall.net/home/davido-narrates-his-ordeal-with-robbers-in-south-africa-vows-never-to-travel-without-his-team/
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Kayoski(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by queenLoaded1: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
This was meant to be the script of an action movie but it's turning into drama.
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Pennah(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
observing
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Pennah(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
this guy no de do me oo... dunno for u undecided
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by StepTwo: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
queenLoaded1:
lalasti-clala
you no d sleep?
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by raywise17(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wetin concern me if u dey fear to travel alone...how dat one go take give me 20,000 naira..but u b still one of my best singer.
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by adenaijblog: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
So dis myt make fp cheating... My sig tho is best gist blog aside from mama lindodo
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by osesology(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
My nigga still reliving the experience. It seems to me that the rich are more scared of death than the poor.
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by sam4(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
bullshit
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
osesology:
My nigga still reliving the experience. It seems to me that the rich are more scared of death than the poor.

Lol says who.

Poor man: I no wan die, i never build house
Poor man: I never buy car, I no wan die
Poor man: I can't fit die, i never born pickin
Poor man: I just dey hammer small, i never enjoy the Money
Poor man: I never travel put, abeg make I live
Poor man: I will give any excuse not to die
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2015
"my daughter face was flashing through my eyes the whole time"

Is good to know you love your daughter this much.
If you can love your daughter like this, I believe you can love the mother as much as this.

#showusthemotherofyourchild
Re: Davido Vows Never To Travel Without His Team - See Tweets by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Gang or no gang..#if dey wan rob u all dey go rob yu
Even person wey made GUN sef dey bow down'#

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: After Returning From US, Anna Ebiere Goes Into Trading / Flying Eagles Star Olanrewaju Kayode Welcomes A Baby Boy With Wife / Justin Bieber Looking Dapper In Suits As He Display New Tattoo On His Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.