Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] (74115 Views)

OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why / Elujoba Visits OAU All Hall Of Residence For Inspection (photos) / Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Currently in all hall of Residence(Both Male and female hostel) postgraduate hall inclusive also,students have been faced with this terrible infection caused by the famous insect ROOVE BEETLE a.k.a SKIRT and BLOUSE.
Studies shows that this insect contain a potent
vesicant in their haemolymph which can produce a skin irritation called dermatitis linearis.Once killed and its fluid come in contact with your skin there will be a SKIN DISORDER.
Currently the students are on a move to protest tagged "#FUMIGATE_UI"

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by philfrey08: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Ever since i was an underG there.... na so o...
Skirt n Blouse get im season, if u beat am for your body, u go just carry mark

But Op, why this pics na... abeg put am as Graphic image

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Darn! That ınsect sure got swag! Aınt nobody messıng wıth ıt..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by bpalace(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Electric ant

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by IceDude(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2015
"Skirt and Blouse"......Chai Nigerians? grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by DavidMark1(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm......skirt and blouse
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by otimothy(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2015
my dear you had better run to agbowo or ajibode,its been like that when i was there.

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Which one b blouse;which one b skirt for d insect body?em dey wear cloth? 9ja sha

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Rixy007(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2015
People putin on cover clothes.. Long sleeves in school to reduce contact
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by CHM11: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2015
this insect gave me one nice fat temporary tattoo back then in Uniben......that was the day I stopped night class.

13 Likes

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by ThisMeansWAR: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
is the skin disorder temporary or permanent?
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by damton(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Kelklein(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
#fumigate_UI cool
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by biz2get(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by watered(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Its only affecting "Yolobas"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
End time

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by sabretoothh(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by afreekah: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
I dey fear fear ohhh
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by ademega(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
could remember when it attacked yobe camp then during our orientation PROGRAM before bokoharam madness.
we corpers fear fear oh.
just as if devil dey mark people with mark of the beast.
when we got to the camp there was no mosquito no ordinarily ant. we learnt the camp was fumigated before we came. u could sleep out side without an ant bite. unfortunately, from the first day in camp there was heavy down pour. and it was raining almost everyday. then , a week to the end of the camp, the honey moon of fumigated camp was over. here come the invasion of almighty skirt and blouse. the very first time I heard about it.
it was terrible my people.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Jaideyone(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
I see this insect all the time shocked saw one while removing my cloth from the line during the week
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by biz2get(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Intendy: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
remembered my school days

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Jaideyone(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
watered:
Its only affecting "Yolobas"
the energy, money and time wasted on your education should have been used to raise poultry

273 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by chronique(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Haa! This dreaded insect musnt make the mistake of touching one's face cos the aftermath of such,is better imagined. Funny enough,it's difficult to know exactly where they come from. I remember my ACCA days of studying overnight in preparation for exams. Some of my course mates who slept off while reading,got bitten by this dreaded "skirt and blouse" ant. It was actually my second time of hearing about that insect. Luckily for me,I haven't had the experience of what the bite feels like.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by jamalsky: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
God
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by Osirimononaye(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
End Time Insects
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by stonecoldcafe: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
I know this irritating insect
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by dokJ: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2015
just passing. No weapon fashioned against us shall ptosper IJN, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by anochuko01(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2015
isn't it edible? let them try it na undecided
Re: Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] by lhanraya2w(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2015
The entire country needs to be fumigated!

By the way...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.