Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (48078 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by permanentgrace(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.

Empty barrel keeps producing the loudest noise.

A bloody N18k salary earner.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Temysteve(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
money no dey dis ministerial chomching sef oooo,, so all these hype na lubbish.
To be hustler and street boy pay pass dis thing o.
u ar speaking arrant nonsense man! #460M+ per annum is not ok 4 a minister abi, u 4 go thief am nw #ole #ole alapa ma shi se
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by AdeniyiA(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Make una vote for me ooo. Come 2019

To end up committing crime bah...,¿?

shege damboro bansa ...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by JaaizTech: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
xilo1717:
Nigeria will never grow with such.....
look if we really need development in this nation then politicians must have to receive something not more than 100k so that politics will be less attractive. Then when ure going into it we know yes that ure truly there to serve not to be served........
Nigeria tire meeeeeeeee
Make at least pay the unemployed #our50k

Bros. that won't work. I understand that these politicians have not given us much in terms of their achievements. But they are not different from you and I. Just Imagine yourself in their position, with 100K per month earnings!!!. How do you function. Being a minister is a full time job, that will take most of your time. Therefore they deserve to earn a comfortable wage i.e their immediate needs should be well taken care of.

The problem is not really about their legitimate earnings, but more about their ill acquired wealth from fraud etc.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Temysteve(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.
shey na chevron u dey work with? Abeg Buhari is on ur radar, watch out!!!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Godogwu: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Did you even read or calculate the figures?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Temysteve:
u ar speaking arrant nonsense man! #460M+ per annum is not ok 4 a minister abi, u 4 go thief am nw #ole #ole alapa ma shi se
dis one na real illiterate from the suffersticated region aka South West zone.
Bros go read the entire article and dont think headlines carry thhe whole news.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:

To end up committing crime bah...,¿?

shege damboro bansa ...

Adeniyi o de ye ki Ori e peju bayen lo ooo. Ose mii lanu fun awon obi ee
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Sulaimon01(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Are you okay at all? where's "Each" in the topic /write -up? Bloody hypocrite
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Are you okay at all? where's "Each" in the topic /write -up? Bloody hypocrite
Bloody anu ofia !! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Godogwu:

Did you even read or calculate the figures?
I just saw hundreds of millions and fainted. cheesy
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
JaaizTech:

Minister's salary are determined by law; Buhari alone can't review it downwards without amending the law. Frankly speaking 13.47 million naira annual salary is not too much for a minister. My boss at work earns twice that amount. That 13.47 million naira also covers the salaries for his personal staff. I think this issue is being exaggerated.
Compared to the 'owu' that is washing one, bro na serious cash splash be dat. cheesy
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Temysteve(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

dis one na real illiterate from the suffersticated region aka South West zone.
Bros go read the entire article and dont think headlines carry thhe whole news.
lol, dnt blame u dough. Its d content of ur upbringing dat makes u think like a retards. U never work 4 one, so u dnt what it takes Bleep!ng #Looter!!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
undisputedgbola:

Open the news and read it.
I don't need to read it, seeing the millions alone is enough to remember that nothing works in this blaady country. cheesy
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, dnt blame u dough. Its d content of ur upbringing dat makes u think like a retards. U never work 4 one, so u dnt what it takes Bleep!ng #Looter!!
i guess u don read am well well.
Now go back n correct urself.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
adekanmbi1986:

I don't always quote people or comment on social media. But, please kindly read the write up very well. All the ministers not each would receive that amount annually. Regards
I don't care. cool
Nothing works, no light, no water, no job & no fuel.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by IBROHIM: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!
are you sick? Where did you see that that's for a single minister per annum? And some gullible people are giving him likes! Oga read thru very well and do ur maths! That's for all the ministers!!!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by IBROHIM: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Youngzedd:

The figure is for all ministers.

How much did they earn during GEJ administration?
help me ask the Igbo
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
pappilo:
Misleading headline.

N485m is the figure all 36 ministers will earn.

Each minister will get circa N13m per annum. I have friends that are not even senoor managers in their orgs earning that.

Infact I think it is too low. A minister should earn at least the equivalent of $100,000
Someone makes a dumb and unintelligent point and people are adding likes, how do you measure what they should earn? If the minimum wage is 18k per annum, seriously Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria. Everybody wants to show off
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
IBROHIM:
are you sick? Where did you see that that's for a single minister per annum? And some gullible people are giving him likes! Oga read thru very well and do ur maths! That's for all the ministers!!!
And where in the post did it say it was for all the ministers.
Werey nla.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by preselect(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

welcome to changee daura style. . . .
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
How did u get 130k per month you who read the whole epistle?
Abeg help me ask the guy ooo, 130k x 12 should equal just arour 1.3 million not 13 million, anyways that means they each get around 1.08 million per annum.. My commercial manager at my work place earns around 1m per annum so I guess the money kind of makes sense tho I am not sure 18k per annum minimum wage is alright for the rest of the populace, something like 30k should be a starting point
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
donsteady:
All the ministers or just one minister? If each minister go home with that amount at the end of the year, then shame on all of us the youth of this country. We are fools
we are all more than fools...idiots we are...morons and goats...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ShopAffordables: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
My dad said his pension is one quarter of what he was earning while in full time service with Chevron and now his pension is N500k+ per month. I am still shocked at how much he was receiving on monthly basis even with all the extra benefits attached and double salary pay every November.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by CHARLOE(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!
Plz read b4 commenting, DAT is d total sum of allowance 4 all d ministers annually. Allowance/minister is about N13m
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by CHARLOE(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!
Plz read b4 commenting, DAT is d total sum of allowance 4 all d ministers annually. Allowance/minister is about N13m. Even chevron/Mobil staff earns more
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
CHARLOE:

Plz read b4 commenting, DAT is d total sum of allowance 4 all d ministers annually. Allowance/minister is about N13m. Even chevron/Mobil staff earns more
Na only you waka come? tongue
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by advocates: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

And where in the post did it say it was for all the ministers.
Werey nla.
Don't be an inconsequential retard. Even after all the correction, you are still arrogant to admit your mistake of lack of comprehension.

Admit, you are a sadist and you have hate imbedded in your DNA, but you should be civil enough to make claims that ordinarily will adjudged that you have passed through school.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by unitysheart(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Go read the article again.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
advocates:
Don't be an inconsequential retard. Even after all the correction, you are still arrogant to admit your mistake of lack of comprehension.

Admit, you are a sadist and you have hate imbedded in your DNA, but you should be civil enough to make claims that ordinarily will adjudged that you have passed through school.
All this long epistle and grammar just to say 'I don't like your post'.

HYPOCRITE. tongue
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
unitysheart:

Go read the article again.
Read for yourself, i don read my own.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Ifebazz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
More than 1mike a day! So much for 'change'. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.