Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (74038 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
I find it hard to beleive that $20b was missing, Sanusi displayed ignorance of the workings of the Oil industry by making that statement. How much is our total revenue from Crude that $20B can go missing in one year? Total sales of crude in a year at it's peak was about $70B, assuming zero cost of production (which we know is not the case) and profit sharing of 50% with the JV partners, the most that would accrue to govt coffers is $35B. How can $20B go missing out of $35B and you won't know from the onset especially when you require more than half of that for your budget?

Last years budget was N4Trillion, roughly $20B, we are seeing the effect of a drop in Govt revenues, can you imagine the effect of taking the federal Govt's total spending in a year out of the economy? The figure is so ludicrous, I am shocked a man of Sanusi's pedigree did not stop for a second to think and that he continues to maintain his stand. I can understand of he says $1B, $2B, maybe even $5b but Alhaji you can't steal $20B from crude oil royalties of $35B, even the taxi driver and vulcanizer will know something is up!!!

That said I do believe there were infractions and clearly Diezani has a case to answer in other areas.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by wiseoneking: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
udeagbalaC:

http://ynaija.com/emir-of-kano-to-diezani-its-nothing-personal-its-our-nations-money/
apc is govt, bring out all evidence and prooved it in a law court. You guys are incharge and still WAILING like the DEFEATED. You are corrupt too, all of you are thesame. You are not better than her.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Sanusi how much exactly is missing? Yoy started with $49billion,came down to $10billion and went up again to $20billion and now again you are telling us $6billion? Are northern emirs usually this stupid and confused?
am not surprise when i saw the name CHUKWUDI.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Jesusloveyou: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
kosplateau:

Obj, abacha, abdulsalami and babangida own nko? Olodo! Those ones dey Nigeria nao.
those once have expire, we need fresh money, d one that was stolen last year, which is more than 6tr naira, and that wil be enough to fulfil d promises by next year

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by mondee02(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
haqueurate:
Its because this woman has not bn prosecuted, she has time to spread false news to swindle public opinion towards her thefts
Dele momodu the paid journalist is trying to be her mouth piece with his all expenses paid new magazine abi
Whe hv seen her made up cancer outlook, whats new even ann idibias own looks more realistic
madam just return our money we dont give a hoot abt your beefs with the king angry
But she had simply ask for proof, since you people knew she had stolen simply bring the proof rather than making inconsequential noise.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Turboking(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
coolzeal:
As soon as he was sacked as CBN governor he became an Emir. Perhaps, his own part of the deal was to tell lies and become an Emir but then again, it could be a propaganda or conspiracy theory. Sanusi, present your evidence to the court so they can persecute her and stop gnashing your teeth. After all, OBJ spent over 16billion dollars for power and nothing to show for it. IBB, Atiku, Tinubu, Abacha, Abdulsalami etc. All stole huge funds in billions of dollars and they're still walking freely. What about the halliburton case? Nigeria is a nation of liars, bigotry, nepotism and full of hypocrites. I hate the fact that I was born in this nation..
in oshiomole's voice" go and die"
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by mondee02(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
those once have expire, we need fresh money, d one that was stolen last year, which is more than 6tr naira, and that wil be enough to fulfil d promises by next year
Imagine, people like you are disaster to a nation. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by DOCTORDONE: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
I hate politics! You don't know whom to trust.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by bonechamberlain(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Sanusi how much exactly is missing? Yoy started with $49billion,came down to $10billion and went up again to $20billion and now again you are telling us $6billion? Are northern emirs usually this stupid and confused?
this is a govt of contradictions, with contradictory supporters.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by joseph1832(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:
National interest is above personal interest. Some wailers keep portraying Jonathan as a saint. But facts are emerging that he was as vindictive as a loser. someone failed a reelection bid and accepted failure and he is celebrated as a hero. smh.
That's the irony of some people living in the polity call Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by karleone(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
aminho:
dont you ever in your life insult our emirs again i use to respect you but it has ended today you can insult me or anyone but not the custodians of my religion and and culture

It's a question and not a statement.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
lookandlaff:
I find it hard to beleive that $20b was missing, Sanusi displayed ignorance of the workings of the Oil industry by making that statement. How much is our total revenue from Crude that $20B can go missing in one year? Total sales of crude in a year at it's peak was about $70B, assuming zero cost of production (which we know is not the case) and profit sharing of 50% with the JV partners, the most that would accrue to govt coffers is $35B. How can $20B go missing out of $35B and you won't know from the onset especially when you require more than half of that for your budget?

Last years budget was N4Trillion, roughly $20B, we are seeing the effect of a drop in Govt revenues, can you imagine the effect of taking the federal Govt's total spending in a year out of the economy? The figure is so ludicrous, I am shocked a man of Sanusi's pedigree did not stop for a second to think and that he continues to maintain his stand. I can understand of he says $1B, $2B, maybe even $5b but Alhaji you can't steal $20B from crude oil royalties of $35B, even the taxi driver and vulcanizer will know something is up!!!

That said I do believe there were infractions and clearly Diezani has a case to answer in other areas.
i am tire of hearing dis ur trash of excuse, so because ur clueless corrupt hero peg d budget every year to be 4.4tr naira, even in 2014 that oil was sold more than $110 per barrel, and since 2013 no kobo entered into excess crude acc, we suppose to have more than 8tr naira budget in 2014, because we actually make more than 8tr naira in 2014,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by IVORY2009(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
PassingShot:
You obviously have comprehension problems! Even Okonjo Iweala said about $10.8bn was missing.
his comprehension is well detailed anofe for anybody to read and understand...
I hv asked countless time, who you are?
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by cardoso111(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
So Sanusi was eyeing the Afdb job!
Let him know that Akin Adesina was sponsored /supported by PMB.
I don't think Sanusi has the calibre of Akin Adesina!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by SirAlfred(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
kestolove95:
DIEzani don't die wit our money o

Even if they recover it, will it get at you?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who is fooling who?
Diezani
Diezani
Diesani...
How many times did I call you
I told you that you can lie, you can lie :ahahhahahahahahah.... I pray u change for d better sha

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i am tire of hearing dis ur trash of excuse, so because ur clueless corrupt hero peg d budget every year to be 4.4tr naira, even in 2014 that oil was sold more than $110 per barrel, and since 2013 no kobo entered into excess crude acc, we suppose to have more than 8tr naira budget in 2014, because we actually make more than 8tr naira in 2014,

engage your brain, do the math, stop assuming that comments are based on tribe, religious or party affilations, some people just deal in facts. Good people can be wrong and bad people can be right, deal in facts and common sense. Mr Jesus Loves you, God gave you a brain, you mock him when you fail to engage it.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by InvertedHammer: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
/
Until I see arrest, prosecution, seizure of assets and jail terms; Buhari remains a noisemaker.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by obailala(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
smuth:

When i saw this post on front page i quickly left my food to read and expect Mallam Sanusi to publish proof for us all to see, but no na story story this aboki come tell us, abi mallam no sabi simple English again? Deizani boldly challenged you and all the gays accusing her of stealing to come out with a proof yet na question you come to ask again...Mallam were is the proof, gays were is the proof #shouting.... Without proof please shut your aboki mouth and let us hear word. Kettle calling pot black. How do you idiots expect her to go to jail without presenting a single proof to prosecute her?
I am not asking anybody to go to jail and I have never accused her of being the one who stole the alleged missing money. I only said Sanusi has done his part by letting Nigerians know there are irregularities going on in the NNPC-FG financing with billions of dollars being unaccounted for. Auditors are presently investigating this and that is the right thing to do and not declaring anyone guilty or innocent online (like you and your ilk are doing). If there's anything to exonerate anyone, I think Sanusi has already been exonerated by the discovery from the previous partial audit that over $1.4billion was withheld by NNPC. The full audit is being done as we speak.

And with your bolded directionless response, it is not my fault that you have a moronic sense of comprehension and judgement.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ybalogs(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
If Jonathan is so sellable and sensible, I'd like PDP to still put him forward in 2019.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Amack(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
. Nice question bro.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by repogirl(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
You sure sey na Allah give you your current job abi na Kwarruption? angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by SavageGarden(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
aminho:
dont you ever in your life insult our emirs again i use to respect you but it has ended today you can insult me or anyone but not the custodians of my religion and and culture

Lol.. Y u dy cry? Ur stupid emir is a boko haram sponsor
U can go and die
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by MossLuv: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why i will believe Emir sanusi is the fact that the figure he mention in his allegation is never consistence: $40b to $20b to $11b and now $6b wich one do we believe? Sanusi surposed to be traditional ruler and not politician
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nicepoker(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
aminho:
is he ur God. Corrupt emir
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TEREMMA(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
with dat type of money wey dem say she pocket,she fit get the best makeup artist to make look like that, 2face wife done show us how cancer patients de look,well done by Nigerians makeup artist
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Okimski(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ahnie: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is this the level you roll?
jayonpoint:
Is sanusi the subject here ? U mumu die. Bloody hypocrite n sycophant
pls consider it a very huge privilledge my replyin you.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pavore9:

I will prefer we fight for regionalism as we do have in Canada and Australia. If the South west, South east, South South, North Central can combine strength, we can subdue the North west and North centre to achieve it. I am personally not eager for an additional state to be carved out of the present South east as more funds will go into recurrent government expenditure as against capital projects as it has to cater for another Governor and his bloated executives and aides, the legislature and their own wastage.

Moreover, the entire 5 South eastern states when combined is not even up to the size of Kogi State. Imagine 6 Governors controlling the size of Kogi State, with 6 House of Assembly Speakers and over 150 members of house, over a 100 commissioners over 130 local government chairmen? What is left for development? South east will develop faster as a region not having more states.

The monies allocated to each tiny SE states is more than that of Kogi, which actually put the SE at a great advantage over almost all the states in the nation, yet can't harness it to better the living condition of their ppl due to epidemic corruption.

You have a state the size of one local govt in many states and has more allocation than those states, yet without much to show for in infrasture development.
SE leaders are the most corrupt in Nigeria. Instead of these agitators to put their leaders in place, they are shouting biafra biafra just because they loose election. Bunch of cry babies. I say give them their landlocked Biafra abeg.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
My own is; you cannot make Diezani the scape goat of the crimes that former President Goodluck Jonathan was the boss. The Emir has directly accused the former Head of State, so the EFCC should do their job.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by smuth(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
I am not asking anybody to go to jail and I have never accused her of being the one who stole the alleged missing money. I only said Sanusi has done his part by letting Nigerians know there are irregularities going on in the NNPC-FG financing with billions of dollars being unaccounted for. Auditors are presently investigating this and that is the right thing to do and not declaring anyone guilty or innocent online (like you and your ilk are doing). If there's anything to exonerate anyone, I think Sanusi has already been exonerated by the discovery from the previous partial audit that over $1.4billion was withheld by NNPC. The full audit is being done as we speak.

And with your bolded directionless response, it is not my fault that you have a moronic sense of comprehension and judgement.

[size=13pt]How do you expect Intelligent Nigerians to believe a Mallam that keeps changing the figures from 49billion to 10billion and 20billion then 9billion and now to 1.4billion? Abeg is this Mallam confused? Only fools will believe a confused man...ask yourself this question: if PWC with there report now came up with 1.9billion missing which Deizani admitted was due to some descripancies which we all know is common in accounting whether in private or government...where did that Mallam get that bugos figure of 49billion initially? Why would an Intelligent person take this man seriously? There is definitely no smoke without fire...it is clear he is all out to smear the name of Deizani and Jonathan, but that same Allah that he calls will strick him soon for blasphemy. [/size]
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
dewstar:

But how come nobody is giving an answer to the question she asked.

After all the articles there, you can still ask such a question.

NNPC is not denying that they did not remit the money. They said they used it for Kerosine Subsidy and other things. From day one, Emir Sanusi pointed out that there was no sign of Subsidy for Kerosene when he cried out.

Also the NNPC is suppose to remit the money, so the spending can be accounted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.