Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy (2739 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano / Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by cybertyrant(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2015
under the dullard, nigeria has backslided, i hope apc fans are happy, as far as i know gej is still the best

The G20, an abbreviation for “The Group
of Twenty,” is an international forum for
the governments and central bank
governors of 20 major economies.
The members include 19 individual
countries -- Argentina, Australia, Brazil,
Canada, China, France, Germany, India,
Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea,
Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South
Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom and
the United States -- along with the
European Union. The EU is represented
by the European Commission and by the
European Central Bank.
The G20 countries account for 85 percent
of the world economy, 75 percent of
world trade and two-thirds of the
world's population.

source;http://m.voanews.com/a/world-leaders-prepare-for-g20-summit-in-turkey/3056132.html

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by tobtap: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2015
idiot...naija is still the largest economy in africa....it will replace south-africa in G20 soon...it has to be invited to attend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2015
D
Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Mogidi: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2015
I knew Buhari was coming to run down our economy but the speed at which he did it was incredible.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by PRYCE(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2015
And there goes the title, reputation and our collective pride!

Thrown out... just like that! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Emperortj93(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
I knew Buhari was coming to run down our economy but the speed at which he did it was incredible.
the speed at wic the dullard buhari and all his Apc cohort are pilotting our economy backward is alarming and should be check b4 we all are damn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by abe4kom: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2015
The Buhari guy is a freaking negative record breaker

4 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Trut(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
When a Cow is the president of the zoogeria, do you expect any good to come out from the zoo republic?

8 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Emperortj93(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
And some fool will open their dirty trap of an excuse of a mouth and label my hero Gej clueless.

Buhari leaving nigeria economy in auto pilot mode since may 29

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Mogidi: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
the speed at wic the dullard buhari and all his Apc cohort are pilotting our economy backward is alarming and should be check b4 we all are damn

I blame the SW and their press, same people who refused to vote Buhari in 2003, 2007, 2011 suddenly came to tell us in 2015 that Buhari was our promised messiah.
And their people bought the lie.

9 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Yeske2(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Illiterate OP, what's the GDP of Nigeria and South Africa?

3 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Emperortj93(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by bugzbunny: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Fellow Nigerians... Behold the change you seek
Dnt ask me how much I bought fuel today
All the foodstuff prices hv skyrocketed
Nothing works.. Power hv gone down
Iz ok to wail... SW we forgive u
Join ur kins..let's wail together
Chai... E dey pain cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by bugzbunny: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Yeske2:
I hv been tailing u.... U are one of them

3 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Emperortj93(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

I blame the SW and their press, same people who refused to vote Buhari in 2003, 2007, 2011 suddenly came to tell us in 2015 that Buhari was our promised messiah.
gullible people can believe anything

let tinubu pour water on their ear and tell them its rainy, i bet my left balls that dey believe every hook and sink of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
I see a congregation of "we lost the election and the thing pain us" maggots.
cheesy grin

Try your luck in 2019. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by illiad: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Must be Jonathan

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by bugzbunny: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Dnt blame them....blame the power of the broom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Mogidi: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
gullible people can believe anything

let tinubu pour water on their ear and tell them its rainy, i bet my left balls that dey believe every hook and sink of it

grin grin grin grin no kill me wit laff abeg

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by bugzbunny: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
PassingShot:
I see a congregation of "we lost the election and the thing pain us" maggots.
cheesy grin

Try your luck in 2019. grin
Mr cow......dnt derail the thread
We are witnessing the change as promised

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by PassingShot(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
bugzbunny:

Mr cow......dnt derail the thread
We are witnessing the change as promised
[/s]

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Agwoden(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
courtesy of APC. Its change that most Nigerians didn't ask about the direction.

4 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Trut(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Zombies are dodging the thread grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sai baba my black south eastern ass!

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
The OP,is not making any sense,sa has always been a member of G 20.

3 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by FacelessPatriot: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Buharinometrics has finished us

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by cybertyrant(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
bcuz they have been the largest for a very long tym, and the chance naija got has been tarnished by ur dullard

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by obailala(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Haha... are you surprised?... You better not be surprised or confused. This thread is exclusively an arena for senseless wailers and their ignorant followers to mastturbate publicly and revel in their folly.

My advice to you is to sit back, watch and enjoy the show of shame wink

4 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by cybertyrant(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yeske2:
educated replyer tell me

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Seems like a good news to me.
Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by shizzy7(f): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

YOU JUST CAN'T AND WON'T GET A LIFE..... mtschewww

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit :south Africa Takes Back It place as Africa Largest Economy by ucheokpara100(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
.i'm trying to understand the type of country nigeria is, a country where you buy electrical appliance and u cant return it for any reason, a country u bribe b4 u get admitted into university, a country where if thy inpound ur car both the one who arrest u, the one who document and d one who park the car must get bribe e.t.c.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari / Establishing Grazing Reserves For A Profession Dominated By One Ethnic Group / Drama As Custom Boss Convoy Block Melaye Led Senate Committee At Customs HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.