Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah (1078 Views)

Causes Of Dispute Among Brethren And Ways To Resolve Disputes / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by rileyy(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
To all Muslims who are reading in this comment section, don't let these things affect your inner peace. Remember, misquotation and misinterpretation is a common form of deception. And to those of us who follow Islam, we know we are not to judge people not of our faith, there's a reason for the Day of Judgment. It's not our duty to judge about what they believe in. Just concentrate on the betterment of your everyday lives, career, spiritual, family. Don't argue with people who are not in the same page with you. This is not an argument we can finish by presenting data or evidences. This is an argument of faith and it will be a never ending one. We should do what we are supposed to do, and leave everything else to Allah/God and the Al'Qiyamat/Day of Judgment. Peace.

1 Like

Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Its obvious that Koran is being excessively exposed to all discerning minds for the evil and only united evil it stands for!

Internet has given real freedom to trash and defecate on every page.

Burn a Quran today and be happy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by Annunaki(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
rileyy:
To all Muslims who are reading in this comment section, don't let these things affect your inner peace. Remember, misquotation and misinterpretation is a common form of deception. And to those of us who follow Islam, we know we are not to judge people not of our faith, there's a reason for the Day of Judgment. It's not our duty to judge about what they believe in. Just concentrate on the betterment of your everyday lives, career, spiritual, family. Don't argue with people who are not in the same page with you. This is not an argument we can finish by presenting data or evidences. This is an argument of faith and it will be a never ending one. We should do what we are supposed to do, and leave everything else to Allah/God and the Al'Qiyamat/Day of Judgment. Peace.

And can you explain the verse below to me so that I don't mis understand or mis interprete it

Quoran 8:39
ﯕﯖﯗﯘﯙﯚﯛﯜﯝﯞﯟﯠﯡﯢﯣﯤﯥﯦ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by rileyy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
I don't see how that changes who u really are, I don't have to engage you.

ZKOSOSO:
Its obvious that Koran is being excessively exposed to all discerning minds for the evil and only united evil it stands for!

Internet has given real freedom to trash and defecate on every page.

Burn a Quran today and be happy!
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by rileyy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
It will take forever for you to understand that verse but I have this to tell you

If islam preaches violence + intolerance as you people claimed, you think the world will still be like this? In my house, we harbor, feed, cloth and supports three christian students whom we don't even know anything about them, their backgrounds nor any of their relatives. Staying with us doesn't affect any of their daily lives/believes, they are allowed to practice their religion without any hindrance and doesn't affect our relationships as well. I choose to care for them, live with them, look out for them even when some of you hypocritical christians slams my faith, your rants doesn't change who we are, our faith and its teaching. I hope someday christians will learn how to respect other people's choice before its too late

Annunaki:

And can you explain the verse below to me so that I don't mis understand or mis interprete it

Quoran 8:39
ﯕﯖﯗﯘﯙﯚﯛﯜﯝﯞﯟﯠﯡﯢﯣﯤﯥﯦ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by Annunaki(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
rileyy:
It will take forever for you to understand that verse but I have this to tell you

If islam preaches violence + intolerance as you people claimed, you think the world will still be like this? In my house, we harbor, feed, cloth and supports three christian students whom we don't even know anything about them, their backgrounds nor any of their relatives. Staying with us doesn't affect any of their daily lives/believes, they are allowed to practice their religion without any hindrance and doesn't affect our relationships as well. I choose to care for them, live with them, look out for them even when some of you hypocritical christians slams my faith, your rants doesn't change who we are, our faith and its teaching. I hope someday christians will learn how to respect other people's choice before its too late

How does all this hubris explain the verse I asked you to explain to me
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by rileyy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Its common sense if you can reason with what I shared, I can't possibly explain to you what you can't understand. But if you insist, I'll advice you to walk into any islam book shop around and get your self a translated quran, read through and reflect on the words. Stop sourcing and relying on information sourced online

Annunaki:

Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by Annunaki(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
rileyy:
Its common sense if you can reason with what I shared, I can't possibly explain to you what you can't understand. But if you insist, I'll advice you to walk into any islam book shop around and get your self a translated quran, read through and reflect on the words. Stop sourcing and relying on information sourced online

I have read through a translated quoran and apart from the many errors and contradictions I saw, I also came across several hate inspiring and violence instigating verses. Again I ask you to explain quoran 8:39 in your own words. Don't bother if I can understand it or not just explain it for the benefit of others who might have a misconception about islam. When you are through with it, kindly explain quoran 9:5 and quoran 9:29-30 as well. Thanx in advance as you help us to understand islam better, you never know, you might just win a convert for allah. smiley
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by Ajibam: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guy, move to your boring section and post this hogwash..
You are talking about inner peace?
Like the one your brethren created in the heart of the Parisians?
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by ByfireByfire: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

Whoever you are, thank you very respectfully.

1 Like

Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by rileyy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
جزاك اللهُ خيراً. Broither. #Epic

ByfireByfire:

Whoever you are, thank you very respectfully.
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by rileyy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Note: not all muslims are terrorist and all terrorist aren't muslims,
Terrorism affects all irrespective of religious or ethnic affiliation, this is a trying period for the world, hence the need to stand together as one. Fyi: muslims are the most affected in this act, how d'u explain that?

Ajibam:
Guy, move to your boring section and post this hogwash..
You are talking about inner peace?
Like the one your brethren created in the heart of the Parisians?
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Do you know blacks are not considered true muslims.

Because you are not willing to stone your adulterous mothers, sisters, and daughters...
Because you don't cut off the heads of your brothers for apostasy.
Because you don't reduce your women to trophies collection.
Because you don't kill, and terrorise your young men into submission.

I'm not just talking about the bombs, I'm talking about the inhumane Sharia rules

You are just a coward Muslim that is why you don't do all of the above. Or you are just modifying your own version.

When I attack Islam, I'm not attacking you here, you are not inhumane like the 'true' muslims who follow mohammed, and quoran.

I know who you are, a pretender.

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU,AND YE DISLIKE IT. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward"
Re: To All Muslim Brethren And Follower Of Sunnah by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Maybe the Sunnah muslims aren't real muslims.undecided

(1) (Reply)

41 Facts You Probably Didn′t Know About Bishop David Oyedepo / God Is Not In Search Of 'Christians' Anymore - Pastor David Okoye / Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.