Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. (5823 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Here is a video link of muslims celebrating the Paris attacks
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=87c_1447508953

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d88_1447560548

Frenchman attacks sandniggers protesting and praising the terrorist attacks, gets arrested.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
stop propagating lies you rumour monger. No true muslim will be happy about what happened.If you hate islam say so boldly,you don't have to propagate lies to promote your evil agenda.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by watered(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
It can't be far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by buJu234: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:
stop propagating lies you rumour monger. No true muslim will be happy about what happened.If you hate islam say so boldly,you don't have to propagate lies to promote your evil agenda.

I think I will strongly disagree with you cos these people true Muslims or moderate Muslims live in same communities with these terrorists and even attend same mosque.. Why didn't they report them to the police or the authorities.

Or why haven't they fought against the terrorists since they say the terrorists are destroying their religion good name?

37 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

The NY Times, Newsweek and all major papers are reporting on this

Taqiyya fool

30 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
buJu234:

I think I will strongly disagree with you cos these people true Muslims or moderate Muslims live in same communities with these terrorists and even attend same mosque.. Why didn't they report them to the police or the authorities.

Or why haven't they fought against the terrorists since they say the terrorists are destroying their religion good name?

The goat you responded to is a wahabist extremist and boko

See his handle

7 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Taqiyya fool

Get me the link of their report nit-wit.No wonder you are retarded,its CNN people like you listen to.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Taqiyya fool

Get me the link of their report nit-wit.No wonder you are retarded,its CNN people like you listen to.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Aromas: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Here is a video link of muslims celebrating the Paris attacks
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=87c_1447508953

If you name can start from Rev and end with Juju I can't believe you grin

7 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

You want me to give you Sambisa Times before you believe abi?

9 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
buJu234:

Uncountable people and clerics that spoke against boko haram have all been murdered,thanks to your BADLUCK president whose NSA squandered all the money meant for the Nigerian army and the country was left vulnerable for 6years.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You want me to give you Sambisa Times before you believe abi?

You're just suffering from Islamophopbia ,you've become a slave to your own fear.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

Uncountable people and clerics that spoke against boko haram have all been murdered,thanks to your BADLUCK president whose NSA squandered all the money meant for the Nigerian army and the country was left vulnerable for 6years.

They were slaughtered by muslims like you in the name of your demonic god allah.

Why must we either fix your mess or be blamed for it?

You muslims are like autistic toddlers throwing tantrums all over the place.

I have pasted a video url showing your muslims celebrating the attacks.

This is not pissure but a video so you can not state it was shopped but I will soon expect you to state that it was faked by zionist Jews

Fanatic goat

15 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

You're just suffering from Islamophopbia ,you've become a slave to your own fear.

Firstly I fear no man talk less of you cowards. Secondly I preach caution among batshit insane muslims who are looking for any opportunity even a lie concocted by yourselves to attack and plunder christians among you..

In my book there is nothing like islamaphobia because a phobia is an irrational fear. Can we say a christian living among muslims in the core north should not throw caution to the wind when we know how many times you have rioted and killed them for their property and women.

3 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Pavore9: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
The earlier Europe have them sent back to the Middle East, the safer for it. Countries like Saudi Arabia, the UAE who they share a common faith with should be the ones accommodating them.

7 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

They were slaughtered by muslims like you in the name of your demonic god allah.

Why must we either fix your mess or be blamed for it?

You muslims are like autistic toddlers throwing tantrums all over the place.

I have pasted a video url showing your muslims celebrating the attacks.

This is not pissure but a video so you can not state it was shopped but I will soon expect you to state that it was faked by zionist Jews

Fanatic goat

you'll never learn! continue like that and you'll probably die of HPB from your Islamophopbia .
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

you'll never learn! continue like that and you'll probably die of HPB from your Islamophopbia .

We will all die and before I do I will kill any moslem that wants to destroy me and my family for his satanic god

9 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Those are ISIS members/suporters,ofcos they would celeberate.BishopJuju pls reduce your lies NY times did not publish nada.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by buJu234: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
There 're 2 nations or group of people that hardly see Islamic terrorism they are:-

(1) Japan reason being that they hardly give long term visas to Muslims or people from Islamic nations

(2) Israel reason being that the obey wat their holy book the Torah says abt the Islamists.. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. That's why israeli military will used a scoud missile to respond to a small rocket or knife attack from Hamas the Islamic terrorists.

Have you ever wondered why al-Qaida and Isis never attached Israel??

Plz try and read abt the operation hand of God or Israel response to the Munich Olympics killing.

13 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Rawani: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm no muslim, but I can tell you those boys were 'video-bombers' and mere pranksters.

Video-bombing live reports is a popular prank.

Not that it is totally impossible (it was obviously mission accomplished for some people), but your assertion is untrue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG8yGlwC5o8

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rawani:
I'm no muslim, but I can tell you those boys were 'video-bombers' and mere pranksters.

Video-bombing live reports is a popular prank.

Not that it is totally impossible (it was obviously mission accomplished for some people), but your assertion is untrue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG8yGlwC5o8

The video was taking during a live news coverage in the Arab muslim part of Paris.

Did you not see those arab punks making gun signs and shooting signs?

Did you not see them with their signatory one finger to Allah pose?

2 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Firstly I fear no man talk less of you cowards. Secondly I preach caution among batshit insane muslims who are looking for any opportunity even a lie concocted by yourselves to attack and plunder christians among you..

In my book there is nothing like islamaphobia because a phobia is an irrational fear. Can we say a christian living among muslims in the core north should not throw caution to the wind when we know how many times you have rioted and killed them for their property and women.

Hey there slowpoke, terrorism is different from Islam.Even Obama and Hollande said so during the Charlie Hebdo sagga. Hollande said the focus of their efforts won't be on muslims, but extremists and terrorist organisations.

You just hate Islam and looking for an oppurtunity to nail it. You're an islamophobe,and a liar too.

Lastly,Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world you can lose some sleep over that this night.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by ArodeTsolaye: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmond and muslims....kikikikikikiki
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by sampsun(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Karim Bin Abdullah
Anas Al-Suleiman Chris Mohammed Al-Qahtani Ibrahim Al Qahtani Masud Hassan Al-thawadi

Here is what was found written on so many walls in French Cities after the Islamic terrorist attacks that killed more than 140 People.

''Califat est ici '', se prépare!'' translated as Caliphate is here'', get prepared!.

''Get prepared is a Quranic verse of JIHAD'' from Surah Al-Anfal 8:60 -''And PREPARE against the Unbelievers whatever you are able of power and of steeds of WAR by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.
Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (8:12) - "Cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".
--------
Western World should keep in mind that Islam has long declared War against Non-Muslims and these War has been going on for 1,400 years existence of Islam. not only that Muslims are destabilizing their own communities in the Muslim World, they've finally brought the War to the Western World, Politicians and some Leftist Westerners might not take these issue seriously but the Jihadist does take it very serious because it's a Religious duty in Islam to fight and kill the Unbelievers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

Hey there slowpoke, terrorism is different from Islam.Even Obama and Hollande said so during the Charlie Hebdo sagga. Hollande said the focus of their efforts won't be on muslims, but extremists and terrorist organisations.

You just hate Islam and looking for an oppurtunity to nail it. You're an islamophobe,and a liar too.

Lastly,Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world you can lose some sleep over that this night.

Who gives a damn what Obama says islam or terrorism is?

Is it the same Obama who refuses to recognize Islamic extremism but uses the political correct phrase "Religious extremism".

On your last statement claiming Islam is the fastest spreading religion, how does that make it a good thing? Ebola was spreading like wild fire why you no go catch your own?

Ode

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by ArodeTsolaye: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why can't these 'multiculturalist', 'liberal 'europeans just pack all muslims and ship them back to middle east and then nuke the damned middle east?
Anyway Islam's end is near, it will soon be a crime against humanity to be a muslim, as many liberals are becoming conservatives now.

Revdesmondjuju have you seen this write up?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318439/KATIE-HOPKINS-Britain-just-going-sit-wait-day-reckoning-going-remember-value-start-fighting-save-it.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Why can't these 'multiculturalist', 'liberal 'europeans just pack all muslims and ship them back to middle east and then nuke the damned middle east?
Anyway Islam's end is near, it will soon be a crime against humanity to be a muslim, as many liberals are becoming conservatives now.

Revdesmondjuju have you seen this write up?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318439/KATIE-HOPKINS-Britain-just-going-sit-wait-day-reckoning-going-remember-value-start-fighting-save-it.html

Let me read it. But know that muslims hate the Daily Mail which they call the daily fail because they are the only media that has kept reporting and exposing ISIS atrocities and the support they enjoy from muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
buJu234:

who is fighting and suffering daily in the middle-east on the hands of both the terrorists and the west?
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by demielvis: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Everything about islam screams terrorism.
1.The so called Muslim elites-Buhari is a terrorist.
2.The poverty stricken ones-Muslim cobblers,muslim traders in nigeria(yam,carrot and watermelon traders),okada riders, old motor parts sellers and others move around armed to the teeth,get annoyed at the slightest provocation and kill.Those people are without conscience.
Religion of peace indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
The fastest way to died is by tearing out a chapter of the Quran in the present of moslems. They will slaughter you like an xmas chicken, and afterwards give praises to Allah for a successful kill.

7 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Those guys that said Buhari will Islamize Nigeria I wonder where they are now.We never see anything yet,instead he is advancing against the terrotists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taliban Vows To Impose Islamic Laws In Nigeria, Somalia, US Others / PDP Renaissance Group Tackles Governors, Stakeholders Over Comment On Secondus / Adopt Safety Practice During Yuletide: LASG Tells Hotel Owners, Event Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.