Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief (36501 Views)

SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is wickedness, because you caught some one stealing and next thing you can think of is to take his pictures and upload them on his Facebook profile.

It's like he was caught stealing, beaten blue black and forced to upload the photos.

He posted the photos along side some short videos on his Facebook timeline saying....

"This is actually who I am "A THIEF" ...should in case you all don't know! ..sorry for disappointing you all"

A close check on his Facebook profile shows that he stays in Lagos and is from Port Harcourt, I tried to get his phone number so that I can call him to confirm this but could not find any.

I call on the law enforcement agents to take up this case.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/lagos-guy-uploads-photos-on-facebook.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
If he truely stole then he deserves every single bit of the humiliation. This should serve as a lesson to those who derives joy by making others miserable, your day will soon come.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by madgoat(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
OMG.. I love this.... Serves the guy right. He would never steal again in his life grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Aceed: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Bible says stolen bread is sweet when eaten in secret cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Lasgidy1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
I lost my sagem my x4 last week, if I catch the baga, I go tear him eye with bottles be dat.
Meanwhile as today na my bday, and me amd shal3wa promised to fu3k ourselves to death, where she come dey na?

3 Likes

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by hardywaltz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by leoweblinkblog(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
lol
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by omojesu202(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
maybe his guys just want to furrk him up.
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by wasco24: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
He must be from southern part of Nigeria
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by looseweight: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stealing Isn't goodgood

Check my signature to reduce your weight and belly fat.
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Firefire(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
No justification for jungle justice. angry

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by banme(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
K
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Flashh: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm not in support of some casual people catching thieves and at that moment taking decisions by themselves.

They can just take him to the nearest police station and let the government do the justice. Killing people by the roadside is awful.

Governments needs to take stiffer legislation on this.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by queenst(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na lie, dis a movie scene.

End time fake thieves.

#fake life
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Dinirojones(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by toms55(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Watched Watched video, heard people screaming he stole their cloths embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by olaolulazio(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
That's just too bad. But I think he needs to change as we are in the era of #change.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nonsense... What of all their polithiefians?

1 Like

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
What happened to handing him over to law enforcement agencies

1 Like

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Rikidony(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by missKiffy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
He deserves it
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by oathman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin.... #PrayforNigeria. if i finish praying for Nigeria i can now remember france but for now #prayforNigeriaArmy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by abbaapple: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Small tin nwn u go de hear som babes go de claim say d guy na fine bobo shocked
WTF i bin c lady f and introvert de dance for Maman Nkechi shop dis hot afternoon. grin
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by kosovo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
i think he deserves it.. Stealing ain?t good

1 Like

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by onosprince(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by biz2get(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Awon Mofos grin grin grin grin It is okay !!!
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by bastien: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice punishment
Re: Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief by dacovajnr: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
All i could see is a guy who is being tortured and being forced to make false accusation against himself..this is unjust and wickedness... sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 / NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.