Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (70419 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User / Facebook, Why Some Friend Request Says "Does This Person Know You?" / Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Oruemu(f): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2015
ikombe:
the kind you see in my boo called Harry regime cheesy

Nice pix tho

but

dat skinny babe wey dey ur side just spoil d whole pix angry
Lol
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Ginaz:
and that's how they will die, if you think Satan will give you money and you will live to eat it peacefully then you are a fool! you will die a shameful dead and years later all that your ill gotten money buys will gradually fade away.

there is no short cut to riches, you must sweat first before anything.

who told u they wanna eat it peacefully? the frustration of the Nigerian economy can push a man to want wealth without peace.....enjoy for some 3-5 years...live well..flex and die......Na their logic.... they r OK with it! ...especially when relatives, family n friends have disgraced such a one severally over being poor.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by favouritesahaba: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2015
For him to send you friend request, it shows that he knows you. Pls tell the truth.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by enilowo(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2015
If you don't have something to hide why did you cover his profile name for us to attack his fb page. I suspect you are the one. If not let's have profile name.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2015
menix:

OP abeg watin b him facebook name, I need to add him.
I must make that money I will use to Buy oyind17 curve 4 phone she requested...
you eeh, see as I deh look u
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by segun359(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Guy run for your life oh aaaah
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Boyooosa(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Why need for more customers when he can make use of the pictured money, doesnt make sense to me at'al embarassed
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by menix(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Oyind17:

you eeh, see as I deh look u

Me wey cover myself with sack cloth nd ashes how u take see me Abii u sef dey Fast...
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by BlackHuman(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Go and show it to d Police. Maybe they can trace it.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2015
menix:

Me wey cover myself with sack cloth nd ashes how u take see me Abii u sef dey Fast...
I am seeing you, go get a boxers i deh see things
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by femo86(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef embarassed

Every thread. ..lalasticlala
Lalasticlala food don done....
Lalasticlala front page...
Lalasticlala oya....

Who is this Lalasticlala self I really want to know this popular oga..

Oya Lalasticlala PM me, if na so u dey see everyyyyy sentence on NL....TUALE FOR U OOO
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by preciousMI1(f): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
before nko. I blocked him imnediately but I am supprised to see people of such bold to be on facebook

name of the ritualist's account or....
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:

Thank you my broda

Lol,Lwkmd you wan kill dem b that.

U see this biafra shiiit of a thing very few igbos support this.

They knew how the last war was.
biafra is a mirage
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by lumeneng22: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Some people are still jujuistically inclined at this modern times. They will perish because no knowledge.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by francizy(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy grin..... but my anti PDP stance is from the Fed govt stand point, if you look at my past posts, you'd hardly find where i'll stand for a state gov apart from Fashola, i don't want Thunder to strike me.. cheesy

They are ALL THE SAME INCLUDING THE LEGISLATHIEVES , they don't care, My main crush is BUbu, Fashola is a subordinate crush.. wink

I live in FCT, I've lived here since the MILITARY days, you don't have to be a saint or Godly, just have a small sense of right & wrong, you'd hate PDP too....

The only people who have good to say about PDP in FCT are thieving govt officials, i am with public service, i know what i KNOW & SEE...

Let me give you a little illustration,

I have a friend in one of the major revenue earning outfits of the nation who told me something 2 days ago that made my blood boil further....

Their Boss recommended to Bubu that some fraudulent contracts approved by HERO be cancelled, they went ahead & did, only for the person's lawyers to write to demand for the amount in the termination clause....... wait for it........

The termination clause in a 500m USD contract is 1.5b USD!! cheesy cheesy, who does that?? cheesy

They had to give the contract back to the person, cos they can't afford to pay that sum at the moment, there are many of such fraudulent contracts, believe that...

The best they can do is to police the contract as much they can to ensure better accountability..

What Hero effectively ensured was that his crony will sit on that contract till thy kingdom come.... I don't walk in the corridors of power but we know one or two things, PDP brought this nation to his knees, from that unstateman from Abeokuta to the shoeless one, it's been disaster but the shoeless one did the most damage cos he needed to curry favour & therefore agreed to ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!!

*sidebar* ... i was wondering why you shared the post as soon as i saw the notification... cheesy

Lol! Chai! How do I believe this now? Without any verifiable evidence? As far as am concerned, this could be another beer parlour gist seeking to tannish the image of GEJ. But on the other hand, you called Fashola your crush and he also did his own misappropriation and boldly said he just signs checks without reading its contents. Your Almighty Buhari has been linked to funds misappropriation too, so who's innocent here? None..
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Ogwo Ego!!! Ibo mans culture.

Vote for Biafra and there will be a ministry of blood money. cheesy
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by fm7070: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
he is not a ritualist but a big time scammer.
all those things he showed you is just make up.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
I guess all the graphics is just a Stage play[ sort of dramma makeup] may not be real
But do you remember to use Report button
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
These people are no longer ashamed of themselves. They are now trying to legalise their profession and making it technlologically and social medially known. May God save us. See pics from his timeline displaying different fetishes including a boy carrying calabash with money littering the floor. He is demanding for more costumers

maybe d guy Don observe Ur poverty level and decided to do something to help
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by cirmuell(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
before nko. I blocked him imnediately but I am supprised to see people of such bold to be on facebook
why are you shielding his name?
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by daniel56(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Since d man can control man, d man should unrich his self, he should stop looking for legalise way of making people to come.
Dis is not ghana
INTERMAN:
These people are no longer ashamed of themselves. They are now trying to legalise their profession and making it technlologically and social medially known. May God save us. See pics from his timeline displaying different fetishes including a boy carrying calabash with money littering the floor. He is demanding for more costumers
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Frankicent(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
Damn !! you just helped promote his evil bossiness... @less 4-5 % greedy and impatience people will be interested
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by ladychioma: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Blood of Jesus .Run 4 your dear life and block them immediately.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by kaboninc(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy grin..... but my anti PDP stance is from the Fed govt stand point, if you look at my past posts, you'd hardly find where i'll stand for a state gov apart from Fashola, i don't want Thunder to strike me.. cheesy

They are ALL THE SAME INCLUDING THE LEGISLATHIEVES , they don't care, My main crush is BUbu, Fashola is a subordinate crush.. wink

I live in FCT, I've lived here since the MILITARY days, you don't have to be a saint or Godly, just have a small sense of right & wrong, you'd hate PDP too....

The only people who have good to say about PDP in FCT are thieving govt officials, i am with public service, i know what i KNOW & SEE...

Let me give you a little illustration,

I have a friend in one of the major revenue earning outfits of the nation who told me something 2 days ago that made my blood boil further....

Their Boss recommended to Bubu that some fraudulent contracts approved by HERO be cancelled, they went ahead & did, only for the person's lawyers to write to demand for the amount in the termination clause....... wait for it........

The termination clause in a 500m USD contract is 1.5b USD!! cheesy cheesy, who does that?? cheesy

They had to give the contract back to the person, cos they can't afford to pay that sum at the moment, there are many of such fraudulent contracts, believe that...

The best they can do is to police the contract as much they can to ensure better accountability..

What Hero effectively ensured was that his crony will sit on that contract till thy kingdom come.... I don't walk in the corridors of power but we know one or two things, PDP brought this nation to his knees, from that unstateman from Abeokuta to the shoeless one, it's been disaster but the shoeless one did the most damage cos he needed to curry favour & therefore agreed to ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!!

*sidebar* ... i was wondering why you shared the post as soon as i saw the notification... cheesy

I was actually smiling when I read this post.

Firstly, we have (most especially you) have no idea of the terms of the contracts your friend was referring to.

But such contracts do exist and they are prepared to protect either party. It happens in business and sports. The guys who recommended the termination should have advised the President of the implication of terminating the contract. If they didn't, it goes to tell you how petty some people are. And don't be surprised that the same guys who hastily went to the President, recommending the termination of the contract will still be the same guys who will facilitate the re-assignment of the same contract to their guys.

Same thing happened in favour of the Federal Government in the concession agreement with Bi-Courtney. So we should not always make it look like the 'HERO' intended to empower his 'crony'.

Secondly, you actually live in FCT. I live in Lagos. In fact standing for Fashola, well I will say you have no idea of him except the images you see in the Nation Newspaper.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by INTERMAN: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2015
favouritesahaba:
For him to send you friend request, it shows that he knows you. Pls tell the truth.
na u ritualist go know no be me
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by INTERMAN: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2015
enilowo:
If you don't have something to hide why did you cover his profile name for us to attack his fb page. I suspect you are the one. If not let's have profile name.
as old as you are sir. U shld be able to knoe that a lot of innocent and desperate Nigerians will go to him to seek help which cld be very dangerious and risky for the future of this country. if I heard open the name for them to see @ enilowo
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by teemy(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
The big Q is if they can produce so much wealth themselves why look for customers. Good thinking is enough to show that there is always one 'ish' somewhere.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by davimiles(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
What's his Facebook name
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by sabi99(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
When d devil gives somebody a cap,he wud promise to collect it back in due time, buh when he comes,he wud collect both d cap n d persons head. Satan is a motherfucking crook
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by XYZ123: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked [size=16pt]why did you blocked his name [/size]
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Chukky86: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Scammers.
Re: A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ginaz:
and that's how they will die, if you think Satan will give you money and you will live to eat it peacefully then you are a fool! you will die a shameful dead and years later all that your ill gotten money buys will gradually fade away.

there is no short cut to riches, you must sweat first before anything.

Reminds me of a popular rich man in the south west... In 1993

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread / Oraimo Freepods 3 Issues - Solve All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.