Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: (1625 Views)

Video Message: Can Any Good Muslim Help Translate This Message? Thank You / If There Is Any Good In Your Heart… / Are The Xtiansn (kafir) unbeliver............ muslim's only plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 1:36am On May 19, 2009
How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days.
The above says heavens and earth in 6 days, meaning the creation of both the heavens and earth including everything attaching to them.

And if otherwise plz prove that to me,

But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

The above says that Allah created the earth in two days
(mind you, creation of heaven was not included in the above verse).

Also, it states that

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Allah says He created what we have in the earth i.e mountains and bestowing blessings in four days. NOTE that creation of heaven is not included here.

The first verse is on the creation of earth alone which was 2 days
The second on the creation of earth INCLUDING mountains etc was 4 days.

While the totality of the creation of both the earth and what we have in the earth i.e. mountains made up the four days.

if otherwise prove it wrong,

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and,

[another TWO days for the heavens]

Practically
Heaven 02
Earth(Incomplete) 02
Earth (all that's in it) 04
total 08 not 06.

Or what do you think it is

Plz, it is an honest question,
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Lagosboy: 8:58am On May 19, 2009
The creation of Heavens and earth according to Allah is 6 days. Several verses of the quran attest to this.

I think you have also been asnwered by babs, This issue has been an around for tens of years and popular on answering islam. However it is either you take the explanation or you dont.

The verse you have quoted in Surah fussilat 9-12 let me quote it and then discuss inshallah

Say: "Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? and do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds." He set on the (earth) mountains standing firm, high above it, and bestowed blessings on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in four Days, in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (sustenance). Moreover, He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience." So He completed them as seven firmaments in two Days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command. And We adorned the lower heaven with lights, and (provided it) with guard. Such is the Decree of (Him) the Exalted in Might, Full of Knowledge.” (Fussilat: 9-12)

Every single commentator of the quran right from the early muslims understand the next four days to include the 2 days of the creation of the earth.

When Allah talked about the putting of mountains on the earth it was an extention to the 2 days of the creation of the earth and not addition to it. This one verse cannot contradict the 10 or so verses Allah talked about 6 days and it is not a contradiction in the least.

4 + 2 = 6

It is also imperative to understand that the days talked about in the quran cannot be termed to mean 24 hrs day we have as allah as used the words yawm or ayyam to refer to several thousand years as well. The duration of the day is known to him and him alone.

And God knows best
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2009
The creation of Heavens and earth according to Allah is 6 days. Several verses of the quran attest to this.
I think you have also been asnwered by babs, This issue has been an around for tens of years and popular on answering islam. However it is either you take the explanation or you dont.

But it was not satisfactory,

Every single commentator of the quran right from the early muslims understand the next four days to include the 2 days of the creation of the earth.

How could they, don't they understand simple arithmetic, , if the earth was made in two days, then there was propably no need to mention the nourishment and mountains afterall they are part of the earth, so the incomplete earth was completed 4 days later,

When Allah talked about the putting of mountains on the earth it was an extention to the 2 days of the creation of the earth and not addition to it. This one verse cannot contradict the 10 or so verses Allah talked about 6 days and it is not a contradiction in the least.

Why the extention, are mountains, valleys, sea not what the earth is made of, , can you plz tell me what the earth was made of when allah made it in two days. There are two things to this matter, which are
1. Either the Earth was incomplete after two days and was completed four days later, thereby making the previous verse of two days Invalid

2. Allah made a mistake, why didn't he concluded at the first verse , that the earth was made in two days, rather showing his lack of logic reasonings by telling that the earth was completed four days in later verse,

It is also imperative to understand that the days talked about in the quran cannot be termed to mean 24 hrs day we have as allah as used the words yawm or ayyam to refer to several thousand years as well. The duration of the day is known to him and him alone.

So, 2 + 4 = 4 in islam, but not scientifically acceptable, giving what, mathematical ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take it to any lenght, scientists can not accept it, but they will only respect it for the fact that it a religiously bound and also the fear of JIhadist is the begining of dying minute prayer, if only they are alllowed to do so,

And God knows best

Surely, he knows best but he is not a dullard or the fake mathematician allah have just displayed to the world, and it is only those who worship him that can believe his unscientific mathematical hypothesis,
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Lagosboy: 5:03pm On May 19, 2009
Again i repeat creation of the earth was in two days mountains have been described as pegs on the earth by Allah in the quran and Allah has clearly differentiated the earth from the mountains.

In many verses of the quran Allah talked about the events of the end of the world and he said the mountains will be scattered as dust but the the earth is still there. Todak the explanation is the earth was created in two days and the combination of the earth and mountains in four days.

I am not known for moving round cycles in debates or arguing for winning sake. This is the explantion of islam and as understood by all muslims scholars. The earth and heavens were created in 6 days and there is no contradiction in that verse. It is up to you to accept or not it doesnt matter at all.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Tudor3(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2009
Shows mohammed was a poor mathematician. . . .sorry slaves of mo' he couldn't do it all. . .
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 19, 2009
Lagosboy:

Again i repeat creation of the earth was in two days mountains have been described as pegs on the earth by Allah in the quran and Allah has clearly differentiated the earth from the mountains.

In many verses of the quran Allah talked about the events of the end of the world and he said the mountains will be scattered as dust but the the earth is still there. Todak the explanation is the earth was created in two days and the combination of the earth and mountains in four days.

I am not known for moving round cycles in debates or arguing for winning sake. This is the explantion of islam and as understood by all muslims scholars. The earth and heavens were created in 6 days and there is no contradiction in that verse. It is up to you to accept or not it doesnt matter at all.

which makes absolutely no sense. A mountain IS PART OF THE EARTH and is formed from movements of the earth's plates. Did allah really create the earth? He doesnt seem to have any idea how it functions.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by bawomolo(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2009
teutonic plate theories weren't available in allah's i mean muhammad's time.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by huxley2(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2009
davidylan:

which makes absolutely no sense. A mountain IS PART OF THE EARTH and is formed from movements of the earth's plates. Did allah really create the earth? He doesnt seem to have any idea how it functions.

Absolute rubbish.  Mountains were NOT formed by movements of the earth's plates BUT by Noah's flood.  Every good bible-reading Christian knows that.  Who are you trying to fool here?

How long do you think plates movement might take to construct a mountain like the Everest? C'mon man buckle your ideas up and stop fooling people about.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Frizy(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2009
@huxley, davidlyan and their gang. Keep disputing, the time will come! sad
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by arramyjay: 4:29am On May 20, 2009
Gosh why is this even a topic?
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Lagosboy: 8:47am On May 20, 2009
arramyjay:

Gosh why is this even a topic?
babe that is what we get in this section. too bad
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Tudor3(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2009
^^^^ this is a free forum and everybody is free to bring whatever topic they like for discussion. . .if you dont like it,then dnt pop in.
Back to topic,why does the koran lie,are we all idiots that we can be decieved
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Horus(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2009
How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Muslims say, “he (Allah) just said kun faya kuwn, exist and into existence it came.” He didn’t need a whole six days, he just said “kun.” In doing that they think they said something heavy. . . An all powerful intellect of all the universe does not have to say to himself kun faya kuwn, because obviously nobody else was there. He did that with four syllables? I don’t know if you understand what I’m trying to say. That’s not one statement. It also means that he was thinking in the Arabic language. That’s an Arabic statement and it was said how long ago? (Muslims say) six to ten thousand years ago. There was no Arabic then . . . It was called Ashuric.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2009
Lagos boy has said it all, simple English but uncomprehendable, Not four day later but in four days Kalas
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2009
This is why d Quran is systematic & miraculous, 4:9-10, because it was still talking about d earth dats y it was sum up
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2009
Verse 9 was talking about the creation of d earth while verse 10 said how d mountains and blessing was put on earth
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2009
If Allah had not mention in verse 9 how many days He created earth & further to verse 10 we would ve been left guessing
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2009
Guessing how many days the earth was created, some may say 1 day and put mountain and blessing in 3 days
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2009
Or 3 days for earth and 1 day for mountain and blessing, This is why the Quran is explicit and clear
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2009
huxley2:

Absolute rubbish.  Mountains were NOT formed by movements of the earth's plates BUT by Noah's flood.  Every good bible-reading Christian knows that.  Who are you trying to fool here?

How long do you think plates movement might take to construct a mountain like the Everest? C'mon man buckle your ideas up and stop fooling people about.

Sarcasm doesnt look good on you.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2009

From the bolden words of yours proves that the mountain was not created in 2 days as you claimed, when we have two different entity created, they can not be created at the same time, right but simeutaneously, so lagosboy, you are beating about the bush, the quran speak for itself, your muslim scholars were alos not intellegent enough to see it that it was a terrible error uncalled for, .

@huxley
Absolute rubbish. Mountains were NOT formed by movements of the earth's plates BUT by Noah's flood. Every good bible-reading Christian knows that. Who are you trying to fool here?

Indeed, so you atheitican brain tells you flood can make a mountain, you are a fool the bible calls people like you- people that says in their heart that there is no God, and you went to school, go and read your geography so well, tectonic process causes a lot of land formation and deformation, and if you did not read geography in secondary school, go enroll for adult class on it, cos you are a fumbler

@abuzola
Lagos boy has said it all, simple English but uncomprehendable, Not four day later but in four days Kalas

Uncomprehendable!!!!!!!!, abuzola this is simple kingdagarten mathematics, abeg that one is comprehendable, you are telling me, now that 2+2+4 = 6, heh, well, kin se arun enu, arun oju tabi agbari lele yi, meaning this is not the disease of the mouth, it is a disease of the eyes or the brain,

This is why d Quran is systematic & miraculous, 4:9-10, because it was still talking about d earth dats y it was sum up

Indeed, miraculous in inspiring toll of deaths via jihad, in the amputaion and stoning to death of a life you can not create, in declaring fatwa on innocent peole or nation, surely it is a miracle, and it takes a miracle to belive it, i quite agree,

Verse 9 was talking about the creation of d earth while verse 10 said how d mountains and blessing was put on earth

You are saying the mountaims are not part of the earth, they were place there, ko, Abuzola tell me the components of the earth created in v9 only,

If Allah had not mention in verse 9 how many days He created earth & further to verse 10 we would ve been left guessing

Guessing about what, the verse ten was the error of all time, v9 earth made in two days, v10 mountains made in four days, where and why will it leave the guess if v10 were not there,

Guessing how many days the earth was created, some may say 1 day and put mountain and blessing in 3 days

Or 3 days for earth and 1 day for mountain and blessing, This is why the Quran is explicit and clear

haba abuzola, and you are a islamic scholar, where did you get your propaganda from, is that yours, i'm sure your fellow muslims will not acept it, talk less of an infidel like me,
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by olabowale(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2009
@Todak: Allah says creations of all that are in heavens and earth, in six days (periods). This is definitely more than two, and or four days that seem to confuse you. Again, from the above six days, it is clear to me that all things were created. The earth (in its totality; initially bare, without the mountains, and valleys and all the beautiful terrains that make it picturesques, could have been within or over the two days; less than 6 days). Then if you consider the mountains were added to stabilize it from its shaking former state, then you are still talking about a period still within the 6. This could be where the 4 days come in, considering that we have not spoken about vegetations and animals and waters, and rainfalls, etc. But Allah knows exactly when and what He created in the exact period(s) that He created it/them. This type of questioning will not help you to hate Islam even further, nor will it make me leave Islam, since I know that Allah alone hold the knowledge to some issues that human being gravels with.

@Tudor: The muslims are no slaves of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Rather, we are his followers. He and us, all are slaves of Allah. Even you who is a no muslim is a slave. The difference is that you are denying what your soul have already acknowledged! If you are not a christian, for sure there is somebody who is your master; your parents or a boss at the work place, or your school professor! If you are christian, you have already chosen Jesus son of Mary as your master! While Jesus still has an Everliving Master, who he prayed, cried, petitioned to in his hour(s) of need(s).

@Horus: "Kun" is all that Allah have to say to bring about what He has determined to come into place at its measured time. Kun, from Allah is very effortless. This is different and definitely superior to what is said by other relgion(s) about their "God" who created, but needed a rest. The rest conotes tiredness. Allah is not tired nor ever fatigued. I worship the God Who is Superior to all "God" who labored and got tired, in the pocess of creation! I wonder how they are mentaining what they created, if just the creation process got them tired, that they needed rest? It is very obvious that mentaining is more time consuming that the initial prestine creation. Mentainance needs constant vigil! Can the one who is tired handle it?

@Davidylan:Definitely, you will have to agree with me that while you and others, including me may differ about the exact "Time" life begins in the womb; at point of inception, or later or even when the baby is completely formed; without any doubt the one who knows the exact time is the Creator, Himself, alone. I will like you therefore to observe the creation of earth in this same manner. For sure, is not less than 2 days, according to the Quran. It is exactly like no one can say that life of the unborn begins, prior to sexual intercourse between father and mother, or before the sperm and egg fused together.

The mountain is added to the bare earth, later. So do the vegetations and animals. But today they are part of the earth. The Quran says that earth's creation is within 6 days, which includes the creation of the heavens, etc. But the creation of the earth is not less than 2 days. And if you look again, you may find that the earth and all its contents except humans, etc, were created not more than 4 days, along with, say, what was created in that period of from among the things between earth and heavens, and even part of the content of heavens!

@Bawolomo: Tectonic plates theories, etc, are still current activities upon the earth. For example, volcanic eruptions change the surface area of the earth, by reducing the height of the mountain which it erupted from. But often, new surfaces may be created, because the eruption flows into water area and claims it, creating additional land/soil surface, while the water retrieves. You have this happening in Hawaiian waters, for example. Allah continues to be the Overlord of the earth by allowing the earth to heal itself through all these activities. Creations do not happen except it is by Allah.

He our Lord says in the Quran that He is our Creator and also the Creator of what we "create!"

Finally, the Lord is very complex. You can not know how to worship Him, except you first know Him. Is there any other "True" Creator and/or a God?
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2009
@olabowale

You are a great orator but infortunately here, you are unable to convince me.

Allah says creations of all that are in heavens and earth, in six days (periods)

I quite agree

This is definitely more than two, and or four days that seem to confuse you.

Exactly, probably you could give me succor

Again, from the above six days, it is clear to me that all things were created.

Yes go on,

The earth (in its totality; initially bare, without the mountains, and valleys and all the beautiful terrains that make it picturesques, could have been within or over the two days; less than 6 days).

nope, the quran was specific, it siad two days do not chip in your on thought here

Then if you consider the mountains were added to stabilize it from its shaking former state, then you are still talking about a period still within the 6.

nope, all i see here, is unquranic defence, you are saying your thought about the whole thing, the quran said it all, the earth and the mountains and co are different according to the quran, and it told us the days which each entity was made, so how come, two different entities merge together coming to have one of the entity's days of creation, not possible. if allah had made the earth and the mountains and nourishment in four days, then there would have been no need for the seperation, , so i quite agree with Six but the break down is not

This could be where the 4 days come in, considering that we have not spoken about vegetations and animals and waters, and rainfalls, etc.

So you are saying here that the earth and mountains with all its nourishment was made in 4 days, why could the quran not go straight to it instead of the division, like i said , this is what you think, or was told, but the verses are quite self explanatory.

But Allah knows exactly when and what He created in the exact period(s) that He created it/them.

Indeed, if he really knew, he would not calculate wrongly like he did,

This type of questioning will not help you to hate Islam even further, nor will it make me leave Islam,

I either, i'm not forcing you to leave islam,i'm only giving you an eye opener about the most holy book aclaimed,

since I know that Allah alone hold the knowledge to some issues that human being gravels with.

Like the kindagarten maths he could not do,

Allah continues to be the Overlord of the earth by allowing the earth to heal itself through all these activities. Creations do not happen except it is by Allah.

The creations he could not exactly tell the days he created them

He our Lord says in the Quran that He is our Creator and also the Creator of what we "create!"

He your Lord, cos i do not believe in allah, and you are a slave to him, i'm not a slave and can never ever be a slave

Finally, the Lord is very complex.

Complex you say, explain better

You can not know how to worship Him, except you first know Him. Is there any other "True" Creator and/or a God?

Which of them, muhammad or allah, they are birds of the same feathers,
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by bawomolo(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2009
Is there any other "True" Creator and/or a God?

yes his name is Zeus, now prove me wrong.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by olabowale(m): 3:27am On May 21, 2009
@Todak:

The earth (in its totality; initially bare, without the mountains, and valleys and all the beautiful terrains that make it picturesques, could have been within or over the two days; less than 6 days).

nope, the quran was specific, it siad two days do not chip in your on thought here
[unquote]

Show me the verses where you get your Specificity! In the Qur'an there are some verses that no one except Allah knows the meaning. There are some verses you have expanations from Muhammad (as) to even understand it. Yet there are so many verses where you don't need expalanation to understand them.

I want you to show me which verse(s) helped you to give you the full specific information that you know that Allah is wrong. The same Allah whose Book you are going to use to shwo that he is wrong. Am waiting. If I am not here, when you respond, a slew of muslims, men and women will correct you.

nope, all i see here, is unquranic defence, you are saying your thought about the whole thing, the quran said it all, the earth and the mountains and co are different according to the quran, and it told us the days which each entity was made, so how come, two different entities merge together coming to have one of the entity's days of creation, not possible. if allah had made the earth and the mountains and nourishment in four days, then there would have been no need for the seperation, , so i quite agree with Six but the break down is not
[unquote]

Please break it down for us; Did Allah create the earth less than two days? Did He create it more than 6 days? Did He tell you that He created the earth alone, completely before He began to create the Heavens, or vice versa? Do you even know what you are talking about, except that you are bent on wanting to proof Islam wrong? Please explain yourself. I want to learn Islam from you, if you know for sure.

[quote]
So you are saying here that the earth and mountains with all its nourishment was made in 4 days, why could the quran not go straight to it instead of the division, like i said , this is what you think, or was told, but the verses are quite self explanatory.
[unquote]

Am not saying anything, except poking holes in your idea that is not sound about the Quran and creation of the earth! You dont know or do you, really? Only if you ready the hadith. Then, you have to go to the writings of the scholars of ahadith about the period ofthe creation of the earth in order to understand.

[quote]
Indeed, if he really knew, he would not calculate wrongly like he did,
[unquote]

Since you know, from the Quran, give us the correct calculation. Do you know Quran more than the Author? Please give me the meaning of Alif, Laaam, Miiim.; the very verse of the second chapter if you know!

[quote]
I either, i'm not forcing you to leave islam,i'm only giving you an eye opener about the most holy book aclaimed,
[unquote]

And the "eye opener" is that I follow your co Gods, which are Father, Son and ghost/spirit, if you are a christian? Is it not obvious that partnership is never as individuals do not hold absolute authorities, since there will be a need to consult the other partners, before acting?

If you are not a christian, and for example you are a humanist or athesit or others, should I follow your ways, where there is no Overlord that qualifies my actions? What is the purpose of life? Why are you here, as humans? Is your purpose different from the animals in the wilderness or even the domesticated ones? What is it, if you know? I am thinking that you may even deny paradise (chrstian heaven) and hellfire (Chrstian lake of fire).

[quote]
Like the kindagarten maths he could not do,
[unquote]

Please give me your professorial math prowess! Please provide proof from the Quran.

[quote]
The creations he could not exactly tell the days he created them
[unquote]

I guess we already see that the earth was created in a period not less than 2 days! While the heavens were being created at the same time that the earth was being created, the total period of these compex creations is 6 days!

From your genius quality, tell us from the Qur'an how many days it took to create the earth and iots contents? Do you know if earth and its contents are not being created at the same time that the heavens were being created?

If you want to know, read the Quran again (Surah Najm and others) where you will see that Allah brought the creations of heavens and earth going at the same time. He is capable of doing more than one thing at the same time.

For example, Allah ways he created man from soil. Adam is created from Soil. he created man from water. Adam was created from the admixture of soil and water. He created man from Adam. Eve his wife was created from part of his body. Yet it if from the fusion of their products; sperm and egg that their offspring came from.

Allah them says that man was created from drop of liquid; sperm, the sexual product of the stronger gender; man.

Allah says that man is created from blood, which is the very material that the combined sperm and egg become, as they begin to grow. I think you sknow the many changes, before human is born; all of them with 9 months!

[quote]
He your Lord, cos i do not believe in allah, and you are a slave to him, i'm not a slave and can never ever be a slave
[unquote]

Your case is like the case of a young man who petitioned the courts that he wants to divorce his parents. Even if he can handle the new found freedom, what happens to his genetic makeup? Can he change that? If he can not, then know that his "freedom" from his parents is a fake one.

Your saying about not being a slave is borne out of "lack of understanding" of your true position with your Creator.

[quote]
Complex you say, explain better
[unquote]

Your imagination can not comprehend Him. Whatever your mind can formulate to be Him, it is definitely not Him. Allah says about Himself in Chapter 112; Your Lord is Allah. Thats the name He calls Himself. Then He says that He begets no one. That eliminates the lies that He is a father of anyone or any people. He is not begotten. That eliminates Him as any one who ever was born by a mother without a father, or created without prior example, etc. He depend on no one, while everyone depends on Him.

I often hear even the atheist or agnostic in distress cries out; Oh God!

[quote]
Which of them, muhammad or allah, they are birds of the same feathers,
[unquote]

There is no muslim that will tell you that Muhammad (AS), the Prophet of Allah is God! Yet Allah is the One Muhammad prostrated his face to. All muslims is required to do so. indeed, all true believers should.

@bawomolo (m)« #23 on: Today at 12:55:38 AM »
[quote]
yes his name is Zeus, now prove me wrong.
[unquote]

Like eveything else; th truth is one. I often hear women in yoruba culture call their husbands family members, my husband. It even include women, in this group of husband! We do know that the true husband is definitely not the women in the family. Not even the strong desirable men. But the man who she shares her bed with is the husband.

Look at your Zeus as the women the wife calls my husband. Is Zeus "God?" I believe that the era of his greek mythical notice ended when christianity overran Greece. And that is just the porported followers of "the son of Mary!"

Just imagine when the changes that will occur when the greeks know about the Lord that Jesus son of Mary worshipped! Will there be a place that Zeus image or name will remain in Greek conscience?
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 3:32am On May 21, 2009
Is obvious u are not ready to accept the truth but rather stilck to ur bigotry and adamant way of ur mind
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by babs787(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2009
Practically
Heaven 02
Earth(Incomplete) 02
Earth (all that's in it) 04
total 08 not 06.

Or what do you think it is

I have left the guy in his foolishness tay tay. grin
You can imagine his post when he read that earth was created in two days. Mountains and other blessing in two days making four and heaven in another two days totaling 6 days yet he ignorantly keep saying its eight.

What a perfect mathematician cheesy
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by todak(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2009
Show me the verses where you get your Specificity! In the Qur'an there are some verses that no one except Allah knows the meaning. There are some verses you have expanations from Muhammad (as) to even understand it. Yet there are so many verses where you don't need expalanation to understand them.

And yet it is the miracle of allah to mankind, where some part could not even be depichered by the prophet, , go back to the begining of the post, and you will see them,

I want you to show me which verse(s) helped you to give you the full specific information that you know that Allah is wrong. The same Allah whose Book you are going to use to shwo that he is wrong. Am waiting. If I am not here, when you respond, a slew of muslims, men and women will correct you.

Did you read the thread at all, that you are asking agfain for the verses and so, did i qoute from a text book or from a novel, maybe you need to re-read the thread

Please break it down for us; Did Allah create the earth less than two days? Did He create it more than 6 days? Did He tell you that He created the earth alone, completely before He began to create the Heavens, or vice versa? Do you even know what you are talking about, except that you are bent on wanting to proof Islam wrong? Please explain yourself. I want to learn Islam from you, if you know for sure.

Go back and see my break down, you ahev only been beating about the bush in answering my thread,

Am not saying anything, except poking holes in your idea that is not sound about the Quran and creation of the earth! You dont know or do you, really? Only if you ready the hadith. Then, you have to go to the writings of the scholars of ahadith about the period ofthe creation of the earth in order to understand.

Which is to be believed most, the hadith or the quran, after all i quoted right from the quran and that you can confirm

Since you know, from the Quran, give us the correct calculation. Do you know Quran more than the Author? Please give me the meaning of Alif, Laaam, Miiim.; the very verse of the second chapter if you know!

Story Story story, you are preaching, you are interrogating me and the same time questioning me, which should i take among, oga, tell the truth,

And the "eye opener" is that I follow your co Gods, which are Father, Son and ghost/spirit, if you are a christian? Is it not obvious that partnership is never as individuals do not hold absolute authorities, since there will be a need to consult the other partners, before acting?

You said co-Gods. oh oh oh, i will use you as an example, do you know you are made up of three part: Body, Soul And Spirit. And that makes you the human you are, Threee different elements, so God is , Our GOd is not a co-Gods, he is one, just like you but into three parts.

If you are not a christian, and for example you are a humanist or athesit or others, should I follow your ways, where there is no Overlord that qualifies my actions? What is the purpose of life? Why are you here, as humans? Is your purpose different from the animals in the wilderness or even the domesticated ones? What is it, if you know? I am thinking that you may even deny paradise (chrstian heaven) and hellfire (Chrstian lake of fire).

You think!!!!! , it is wrong to think on the wrong assumption, mr. so do not place me on a false motive and ways, cos i never discussed whom i'm i to you. or have we?

Please give me your professorial math prowess! Please provide proof from the Quran.

Go back to the beginning of the tread

I guess we already see that the earth was created in a period not less than 2 days! While the heavens were being created at the same time that the earth was being created, the total period of these compex creations is 6 days!

So says you,hadith and the scholars. but not the quran

From your genius quality, tell us from the Qur'an how many days it took to create the earth and iots contents? Do you know if earth and its contents are not being created at the same time that the heavens were being created?

I am telling this of mine own, i have the quran back up at the start of the thread.

If you want to know, read the Quran again (Surah Najm and others) where you will see that Allah brought the creations of heavens and earth going at the same time. He is capable of doing more than one thing at the same time.

At the same time but different simuteneous days, that are interwoven right, what do you people think every one is a fool or something, , if allah were capable, it would not take him so much differentiated time.

For example, Allah ways he created man from soil. Adam is created from Soil. he created man from water. Adam was created from the admixture of soil and water. He created man from Adam. Eve his wife was created from part of his body. Yet it if from the fusion of their products; sperm and egg that their offspring came from.

And may i ask how many days it took God to create man from water, days it took him to create man from soil then give me the total, why did he not use his kun power to to that?

Allah them says that man was created from drop of liquid; sperm, the sexual product of the stronger gender; man.

Allah says that man is created from blood, which is the very material that the combined sperm and egg become, as they begin to grow. I think you sknow the many changes, before human is born; all of them with 9 months!

Which man, is it Adam, if it is Adam, which of them is to be believed, you just said Adam was created from soil and water and now it from sperm and water, and also that he was created from blood, which should be believed,

Your case is like the case of a young man who petitioned the courts that he wants to divorce his parents. Even if he can handle the new found freedom, what happens to his genetic makeup? Can he change that? If he can not, then know that his "freedom" from his parents is a fake one.

Can ones parent degrade one to a slave, so who is the parent here and the child in question.

Your saying about not being a slave is borne out of "lack of understanding" of your true position with your Creator.

I'm not moved if you say you are a slave cos islam generated from slaves, yes, Ismael, the fore father of muhammad was born by a slave mistress, so your claim to slavery is correct, but i am not, i have my belief and roots in Isaac the promised child, and the son of Sarah, the wife of Abraham, and therefore, i not a slave.

Your imagination can not comprehend Him. Whatever your mind can formulate to be Him, it is definitely not Him. Allah says about Himself in Chapter 112; Your Lord is Allah. Thats the name He calls Himself. Then He says that He begets no one. That eliminates the lies that He is a father of anyone or any people. He is not begotten. That eliminates Him as any one who ever was born by a mother without a father, or created without prior example, etc. He depend on no one, while everyone depends on Him.

Your own lord, not mine, so keep the sermon to your fellow slaves

I often hear even the atheist or agnostic in distress cries out; Oh God!

And what is the problem with that, cos i have heard a muslim during a frightening incident cried out to Jesus, another shouted the blood of , and stoped,when asked which blood, he was shot of words, do islam believe in one blood or the other? i guess the answer is no.

There is no muslim that will tell you that Muhammad (AS), the Prophet of Allah is God! Yet Allah is the One Muhammad prostrated his face to. All muslims is required to do so. indeed, all true believers should.

I mentioned muhammad cos, you people refer to no other prophet during prayers or sort other than muhammad, so he is a small god in islam.

Like eveything else; the truth is one. I often hear women in yoruba culture call their husbands family members, my husband. It even include women, in this group of husband! We do know that the true husband is definitely not the women in the family. Not even the strong desirable men. But the man who she shares her bed with is the husband.

So this is in surport of that right?

Look at your Zeus as the women the wife calls my husband. Is Zeus "God?" I believe that the era of his greek mythical notice ended when christianity overran Greece. And that is just the porported followers of "the son of Mary!"

Zeus is a greek God and has nothing to do with Jesus christ, cos i can't get the piont you are trying to raise here

Just imagine when the changes that will occur when the greeks know about the Lord that Jesus son of Mary worshipped! Will there be a place that Zeus image or name will remain in Greek conscience?

Are you asking me,when they were not forced to worship Jesus, Those who worship Jesus will hold unto Jesus and those who believe in Zeus will hold onto him, any big deal in that, after NIgeira is alos like that, we have muslims and christians and each hold unto his belief.
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2009
So what point are u making now, instead of hitting d nail on d head was busy spitting everywhere
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2009
Hadith is a reference to the Quran that explains why, when and reason why a revealation was revealed
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2009
Thank GOD, u even said of a hadith that explain vividly about d creation in 6 days by ALLAH
Re: Plz Any Good Mathematician In The House To Help Me With This: by Abuzola(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2009
Tithe was discussed in d New testament yet non of u understand what it says, some says it is mandatory other dispute it

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Great And You Blow Yourself Up / A Backsliding Muslim Needs Help / Pbuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.