Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? (836 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by cevek11: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Once upon a time I said my mum was not the best cook in the world... (don't get it twisted, the statement was made from the deepest loving part of my heart, and the purpose was to emphasize an importance fact of Mothers).

However, that statement shocked my little audience.

Today I would like to ask us, 'Nairalanders', "IS YOUR MUM THE BEST COOK?"

NOW CONSIDERING YOU HAVE WIFE IS YOUR AMSWER THE SAME?

Let the debate start...
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by bronzegoddess(f): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Errrrrrrrrrm
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by Chinachriss(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I never marry o but Vicky's food de sweet o Mummy, I am sorry sha.
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by Olasco93: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Saying my mum or my wife to be is the best cook is a choice. Since am not married yet, my mum is the best, but by the time i get married, ofcourse it has to be my wife.
When am with my mum, i will give her the accolade as the best likewise when am with my wife. One has to be wise about this because women don't reason the way we men do. They are jealously created. Mostly the beautiful girls of this age.
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by 2dice(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
It depends
If your Mum can Cook like my Mum
Chaii _Ur Brain go dey Reset everytime u eat
Meanwhile my Grannie is a Better cook than my Mom grin
Her Egusi soup na Dye cheesy
my Daughter should Beat Both of them Hands down
We never Marry
NB: My hand dey spoil food pass Cement grin
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by MsBliss(f): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Comparing loved ones is a bad idea.
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by MsBliss(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Comparing your love ones is a bad idea.
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by IndianaJay: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't understand such silly posts....

Why compare your wife and mum's cooking? Are they the same age? Do they have the same level of experience? Do they have the same orientation or exposure?

And finally....Is it a competition?

Help me understand pls.
undecided undecided
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by cevek11: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
IndianaJay:
I don't understand such silly posts....

Why compare your wife and mum's cooking? Are they the same age? Do they have the same level of experience? Do they have the same orientation or exposure?

And finally....Is it a competition?

Help me understand pls.
undecided undecided

shocked shocked shocked you de vex!
U must not know how to cook?
Re: Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? by cevek11: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
MsBliss:
Comparing your love ones is a bad idea.

Ok... Compare other people's loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Get Your Visa With Proper Documentation / The Words I Never Told My Mum / Letter From WOMEN To The M.E.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.