Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates (37482 Views)

2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
So those bastardized organization has decided to increase the number to eight...could remember when they were picking only two or three persons per state.
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
sauceny:
So those bastardized organization has decided to increase the number to eight...could remember when they were picking only two or three persons per state.
This is just for the exam bro... The interview wud still have abt 2,3 or 4 names per state.
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by oatzeal(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
THE FULL LIST: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TeJRnbEq6tQ/VkjgqJO77ZI/AAAAAAAAI1w/ssYSyTm7Jwg/s640/banner_img2.jpg[/img]
INVITATION OF CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) COURSE 23 SELECTION BOARD

GENERAL INSTRUCTION
The underlisted candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 23 Selection Exercise held on 11 July 2015. ..

The candidates are hereby invited to appear before the DSSC 23 Selection Board for further screening at Nigerian Naval College, Onne in Rivers State from 23 November – 5 December 2015.

Candidates who fail to report on 23 November 2015 stand disqualified.

The Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test and physical fitness test. Candidates are to come along with the following:

Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials which include birth certificate/declaration of age, statement of results, testimonial for primary and secondary schools attended and NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
Writing materials.

Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.

A pair of white canvas/trainers.

Two bed sheets and pillow cases.

A set of cutlery.

Toiletries.

Four recent passport photographs (coloured).

SEE THE FULL LIST: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates HERE AT THE
>>> [size=20pt] SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/the-full-list-nigeria-navy-direct-short.html [/size]
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Omololu007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

This is just for the exam bro... The interview wud still have abt 2,3 or 4 names per state.
the NAVY just they use these recruitment stuff make money,since them no go they choose plenty people,them(navy authority) for just make am free
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Siraleeyu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
ERONX:
The Nigerian Military is filled with corruption. 100% of those selected for the Direct Short Service are those with high connection, normal man with zero connection no fit smell NDA undecided My piece of advice to those selected make una go learn how to do frog jump and how to blow pot with una head cos d next 9 months the drilling and obstacle courses no be here ooo. grin Some peeps go die sha
Oga not trying to argue with u...... I made it to Onne without knowing anyone...... Hoping and praying to cross the final hurdle.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by mkoabiola: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
100%connection
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by oladefirst2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I would be writing the test schedule tomorrow by workforce. The type of questions asked are verbal reasoning, Numerical( quantitative, abstract and current affair. best of luck
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by linusnneji238(m): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2015
imoisilinancy:
Please those anyone have an idea of the kind of online questions asked by workforce I have a 20min online test tomorrow pls I will appreciate if anyone can help thanks in advance

read ur GMAT very well. Expect comprehension, Verbal reasoning, logic, quantitative reasoning. or beta still, send ur email to 09050896331 so that I can send u some past questions...
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2015
mkoabiola:
100%connection
yes, even God na connection, better change your mind set
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Divinehenrich(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Nawa, My friend that has Abuja connection, his name was stortlisted. Nigerians when will "IM" stop? God plz help me to get a good job and connect me to the right person.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by armadeo(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Nigerian navy

Even if n.a. house this guy dey go e no get where e dey come from.
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by mkoabiola: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
yes, even God na connection, better change your mind set
I won't stoop low with u cos u knw nothing abt d military

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
mkoabiola:

I won't stoop low with u cos u knw nothing abt d military
your mentality end with you, i have seen someone on the list, who got a job elsewhere and forgot about navy, renew your mind, God will help you.

you know nothing, only African Mentality full your brain.
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Nawa, My friend that has Abuja connection, his name was stortlisted. Nigerians when will "IM" stop? God plz help me to get a good job and connect me to the right person.
babe Trust in God, i have also seen a name i know personally without connection.

no man can help you, except God puts it in his heart to

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by proserfina(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
wow.... so happy Boo made it. happy for you Bestie
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by dwesternmall: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by littleizzy: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan,Call my mtn line as soon as possible,,,,dis is bliss(blissb) n dis is my bro nl usaname...was robbed yestrnyt
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by kingsken29: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Full List of Candidates For Nigerian Navy DSSC For Nigerian Navy – This is to announce to the general public that the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) has reased the successful candidate that took part in the aptitude test that was conducted on 11 July 2015.It was noted, that all successful candidates are hereby invited to come before the DSSC 23 Selection Board for further screening at Nigerian Naval College, Onne in Rivers State from 23 November to 5 December 2015.

Candidates that fails to report on 23 November 2015 will be disqualified.

All candidate should come along with the following

.Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials which include birth .Certificate/declaration of age, statement of results, testimonial for primary and secondary schools .Attended and NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
.Writing materials.
.Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
.A pair of white canvas/trainers.
.Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
.A set of cutlery.
.Toiletries

.Four recent passport photograph, colored.
List of successful candidates for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)

Serial Application Number Name

a b C

ABIA STATE

1 . DSS/AB/538/0015840 NWACHUKWU EMMANUEL CHIMEREUCHEYA
2 . DSS/AB/354/0000215 NWAORGU GODSPOWER OBIOMA
3 . DSS/AB/361/0017938 EMENIKE GRANT OBINNA
4 . DSS/AB/328/0014239 OKARAH CHRISTIAN IFEANYI
5 . DSS/AB/353/0012338 CHIKE IFEANYI N.
6 . DSS/AB/361/0003737 IGBOKWE UGENYI
7 . DSS/AB/353/0015146 ABRAHAM OLUCHI GLORY
8 . DSS/AB/62/0016790 NNANNA ANTHONY NNANNA

[url]=http://www.nigeriangist.com.ng/full-list-of-successful-candidtes-for-nigerian-navy-dssc-course-23-selection-board/[/url]
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by KennethNnolim(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please does the Nigerian Navy recruit for DSSC every year?
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by kosasly(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
linusnneji238:

read ur GMAT very well. Expect comprehension, Verbal reasoning, logic, quantitative reasoning. or beta still, send ur email to 09050896331 so that I can send u some past questions...
Please can you help me with Nigerian Navy Past Questions my email is kosasly19@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Parkac(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
See list of shortlisted Nigeria Navy DSSC 24 course candidates 2020 here https://unn-edu.info/2017/11/nigerian-navy-aptitude-test-list.html

Also study adequately for DSSC Aptitude test with past questions from... https://unn-edu.info/2017/08/nigerian-navy-exam-past-questions.html
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by qanda: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates by Sam3263: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2020
For navy past questions and answers for 2020 kindly chat me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.