Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings (502 Views)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Wow So Shocking,101 Signs Of The ENDTIME Alsomost Fulfilled.must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
brethren,
If you have been playing and taking your relationship with God unseriously I adjure you to sit up as different signs that was foretold centuries ago gradually begins to unfold.

ISIS...brings to the thought of the verse stating that pesecutions shall arise and the love of many shall wax cold.. They are solely against christians and have executed thousands of christians over the years.

BVN ..its a code without which no transaction would be completed. I know its not yet 666 ..but if you are waiting for 666 to be introduced outrightly then u might have a long wait. Truth is code will be introduced which will have a similitude with 666 ..and its aready in process.
Now its impossible to buy or sell without your BVN because we alll need the banks services.
Sames goes with the microchip implant project currently carried out by the world power house, US.

All being said end is near.
Choose ur stand right now..Christians, Muslims , pagans and atheist. Its either Jesus or the darkness.

' I have shown you right and wrong choose light that you may live'
Re: ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by odinese(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Islamabad... End time
Re: ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by yomi007k(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheesy .....
Re: ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by cold(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fear mongers una no dey tire with this end time demagoguery?
Re: ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yes bro it is End time things please may i send you my bank account so you can send me your money cus am sure you have no need for them..

Just wait for the lord to come..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
cold:
Fear mongers una no dey tire with this end time demagoguery?

Yeah when noah was building the ark he warned them about the flood.

They had same response as urs

2 Likes

Re: ISIS, BVN , Microchip And The Endtime Warnings by iPopAlomo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
OP... have you done your BVN...?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Daily Devotion By Pastor WF Kumuyi (H.E. 13 December 2015) – PRIDE. / Church Boys / The Story Of Our Beloved Prophet (peace Be Upon Him) And The Sour Grapes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.