Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (66447 Views)

Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by omaniblog(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
This Accident Happened 13th November 2015

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZhYYFWm6-Ws/Vkj376Yto0I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/vw4SUG3F5I0/s320/dude_%25289jahub.com%2529.jpg[/img]

From the report i had, he was a dance and stunt guy, His friends said he was a gifted boy.

Was A student of Zero Limit Computers,

He was knocked down by a truck while listening to music with his ‪#‎EarPhone‬ on His way Walking.

Spread the news and save a life now. Learn from this.

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/11/this-young-guy-died-playing-music-with.html

9 Likes 23 Shares

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sorry for him. When mama said 'na phone go kill you', he thought she was overreacting.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by olayinkarotex(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
MAY HIS MUSICAL SOUL REST IN PEACE.I HOPE MANY WILL LEARN FROM THIS

9 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Me like wearing earpiece while driving

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by tobisco29(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Even on the road we see guys dancing while walking on the road, you will think they are almost running mad.
We can really tag as #PicsToDeath...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by dkronicle(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ehya.. Yung niggah sha... So he didn't roll to 2016... Me dat can't leave my ear phone for 1hr..

God cont saving US o

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by brize(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by bugzbunny: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rip boy
May ur ears be filled with beautiful music
They cry for u while u laugh back
It is well

This was caused by body odour
Quote me anywhere
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh Chei. RIP to the poor soul. I worry about this a lot..... Be careful everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2015
I use earphones in my room, and i also make sure I turn down the volume. It never adviceable on the road na, r. I. P. Maybe you would have danced for me now. May God grant us long life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Pavore9: 5:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Using earphones on the road is a no.no!

2 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Me like wearing earpiece while driving
Do that in developed countries and get yourself a police ticket "fine". One ear is allowed though.

Rip youngie, reincarnate to accomplish your dreams if you can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ignis: 5:40am On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkarotex:
MAY HIS MUSICAL SOUL REST IN PEACE.I HOPE MANY WILL LEARN FROM THIS
What is musical soul?

2 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by kenedy175(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2015
RIP to the dead. I hope this serves as a lesson to most youths that walk by the roadside listening to music at the highest volume.

May we all see the end of this year and the beginning of 2016 IJN!

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Very unfortunate...
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2015
RIP. may we not suffer any loss this ember month. Wish u all a wonderful and less stressful week ahead
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ril19(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2015
vfactor:
Sorry for him. When mama said 'na phone go kill you', he thought she was overreacting.

You're So Right. Maybe The Mother Never Took Her Time To Reason With The Boy On The Dangers Of His Actions. All She Could Say Was 'Na Phone Go Kill You One Day'

Mothers Please Be Mindful Of What You Say To Your Children.

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by newheartub(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2015
rip boy. is unfortunate for some people to make use of earphone while on the road
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
There was a forum (End times)

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Lovexme(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2015
This is why I keep warning my younger brother. He practically lives on Earphones and music, and it's ALWAYS Loud!

May God continue to keep us.

R.I.P. to the young man.

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by nabiz(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Am addicted to pressing phone while walking. I have falling into gutter 3times while walking and pressing my phone but thank God nobody noticed me. Ogada have also nearly brush me 2times. Pls pray for me my own mumu don 2much lol. RIP bro.

13 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless

You did quite well until you suggested that your Ancestors are useless, I shudder at the kind of upbringing that churns out an adult this way.

41 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by calddon(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2015
lesson from the story; There's time for everything under the sun.

Biblical wisdom lasts forever

3 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by M4gunners: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2015
RIP boy God knows best.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Will never do it again I promise Will never do it again I promise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ucheKingston(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2015
A Letter Of Solidarity To Paris(VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486XIAqio_M
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by mlanreh: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2015
RIP Nigga .... Trust me have learn a lesson this morning
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2015
I learnt it happen somewhere in Calabar south @ May his soul RIP
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:

If yu are really useless dont generalize it Bro !

22 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by veekid(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2015
lesson for all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.