Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Do I Find A Friend's Relatives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Find A Friend's Relatives (380 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find A Friend's Relatives by superior494(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
There is this friend of mine I met on FB some months ago. After we've been chatting this while, knowing much about her, she gave a mind-blowing story last week with a request to help.
She asked if I could help her locate her family in my state (Akwa Ibom). Cos currently, she stays in Lag. The mum that could help her with more info also is late.

How do I begin the serch now
She gave some family names : Paul Umoh, Ime Umoh and Tina Umoh.

Pls all ur advise are important.
Only would like to help her out.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses His Teeth In Fight With Neighbour While Peeping At His Wife In Toilet / Is There Genue Money In This World Any More As In Clean Making Money / Caption The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.