Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Thread For South South Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For South South Igbos (12591 Views)

Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / South South Igbos Are Not Aware Of SS/ND Republic / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by IGBOPRINCE: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Monkey, you have no right to say who posts on a particular thread.

FYI: there are no indigenous Igbos in the SS - you better get that into your abacha and ugba infested brain.
amadioha strike that ur left black yanch like devil asss..

E dey pained you abi..
U go soon kill yourself cos of heart attacks cheesy. Sey na dat small girl create this thread wey u dey defend her lilke mumu . This thread is for ss igbos and se is allowed.

That lady wey u dey defend no be ss igbo nor se igbo but from ur useless tribes ijaws.

Stvpid man wey dey find free tinx from her. I dey watch ur comments from here cheesy

Then go still sent you ur own real pix soon. grin
Cos d one wey dem sent u? na small one be dat. Watch out cool

You go soon cry me a river.

10 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's like watching I go die and basket mouth performing live. grin grin

Honestly , they crack me up with these their stupidity that is as tall as Mount Everest . grin

TonyeBarcanista , come and see o - Igbos have opened a whole thread for their phantom brothers in the south south .

Only on NL grin
u people have not started crying

5 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

like i said earlier "YOU ARE AN INCONSEQUENTIAL FELLOW SEEKING UNDUE ATTENTION IN NAIRALAND"
Lol, you're the most hilarious character I've ever seen in my life.
You opened a thread that reeks of super ignorance yet you're expending all your energy defending the same ignorance.

Your comedy show is simply epic. grin
Like coolabbie said , you can rant online , but when reality hit your face then you'll understand the dangerous route of self deceit you've chosen for far too long - Enjoy your comedy , all is well biko grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:56am On Nov 16, 2015
rhymaster:

Ibos are NOT Niger Deltans or SS, it's like an ibo saying because he lives in Lagos or his parents gave birth to him in Lagos, he is a Western Ibo or Yoruba Ibo, how preposterous, low and desperate Ibos will go just for land, oil and access to the sea in an effort to enslave the minorities in the SS. For sure there may be ibos in the SS but they will have to migrate back to Iboland and leave the lands of the SS when or if war breaks out or Biafra is magnanimously granted by Nigeria. So, no shaking, you can keep lying to yourselves!

you are just another inconsequential fellow. Pls, you are not needed here

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by demelza: 12:56am On Nov 16, 2015
op I hope you know we have Yoruba-Ibos. Resident in Lagos, no man's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by illiad: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2015
I see Ijaw cockroaches on this thread, fumigation needed urgently

5 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
amadioha strike that ur left black yanch like devil asss..

E dey pained you abi..
U go soon kill yourself cos of heart attacks cheesy. Sey na dat small girl create this thread wey u dey defend her lilke mumu . This thread is for ss igbos and se is allowed.

That lady wey u dey defend no be ss igbo nor se igbo but from ur useless tribes ijaws.

Stvpid man wey dey find free tinx from her. I dey watch ur comments from here cheesy

Then go still sent you ur own real pix soon. grin
Cos d one wey dem sent u? na small one be dat. Watch out cool

You go soon cry me a river.

Hehe.....I noticed you're already following me around like a lost puppy on NL .
I don't follow back land grabbers - go and unfollow me before amadioha will strike your genitals. grin
You're pained and you'll die in pains .
We are not Igbos and oge megi voom na anya!! grin
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2015
demelza:
op I hope you know we have Yoruba-Ibos. Resident in Lagos, no man's land.
Igbos in Lagos are just migrants just like yorubas there. Igbos living in Rivers state has been there before the creation of River state and others

11 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Eastlink:
Wonderful thread! Let me kick start the intro.
I'm a proud nwafor from Okwuzi Egbema, Onelga Rivers. Let me flow in my dialect.
Biko, ujor ajola unu, obu nwa si na ali iyi orashi ne keli unu. Chinike Kere uwa je weta ani bu umuigbo, udo la ihu nanya la ekiti ani. Ana ma sukashi threadi ahu li'me obara Jesu Christi. Kanyi ja l'udo.
Egbema bu ali nzor.
Egbema nma nma nu!
Ikwerre ali dike meka o!
Oyigbo nma nma nu!
Etche meka o!
Rivers nma nma nu!
Igbo kwenu! kwenu!
Igbo kwezuo nu! Yaa!

Chineke echefu na gi. I love this fellow. I cracked my head to get your flow but I got it anyway. igbo bu ofu. ekene m unu.

9 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by demelza: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

you are just another inconsequential fellow. Pls, you are not needed here
Why discriminate against ibos from the SW? They have as much right as you people na.
All yoruba-ibos, come and sign in pls.
Lets push this thread to higher heights.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ezeagu(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2015
I have been weary, but the trend of diassocaiting with Igbo people is reversing. Like it or not, whether you disagree with them on some points or entirely (like I have), a lot of this rekindling is due to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

13 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Tkester: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Correct thread,

I like this power tussle, since some people want to steal our identity, we will teach them a lesson on who the master is.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
grin grin If dem call chukwu okike abiama for your head, dont blame anybody o!
Their director that started using God's name for his failed movement is inside DSS dungeon begging for sunlight. grin grin

Him dun begin see am say khaki no be leather. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by demelza: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2015
zuchyblink:
Igbos in Lagos are just migrants just like yorubas their. Igbos living in Rivers state has been there before the creation of River state and others
That is not what your brothers make us believe.
They are not migrants, they are the owners of Lagos and so should be included.
@explorer, biko update that list and change your topic. I hate discrimination of any form

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ezeagu(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Like we were discussing in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2738610/igbos-time-build-bridges-igbo

Everyone has to be weary about people claiming to be from certain parts of Igboland and representing those people, even if they come from there!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Igbo bu ofu

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2015
demelza:
Why discriminate against ibos from the SW? They have as much right as you people na.
All yoruba-ibos, come and sign in pls.
Lets push this thread to higher heights.
Kwakwakwakwakwakwa.... grin grin

I'm sure Yoruba Igbos won't sign in at all , not after what the Oba told them. grin
The lagoon is still full with water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, you're the most hilarious character I've ever seen in my life.
You opened a thread that reeks of super ignorance yet you're expending all your energy defending the same ignorance.

Your comedy show is simply epic. grin
Like coolabbie said , you can rant online , but when reality hit your face then you'll understand the dangerous route of self deceit you've chosen for far too long - Enjoy your comedy , all is well biko grin

an igbo is a person that believes and upholds the virtue of igboland. Since you dont fall under this category, you are just an INCONSEQUENTIAL FELLOW pestering my thread. Save the dignity of your human person by moving out of my thread

8 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

an igbo is a person that believes and upholds the virtue of igboland. Since you dont fall under this category, you are just an INCONSEQUENTIAL FELLOW pestering my thread. Save the dignity of your human person by moving out of my thread
Blah blah blah blah blah as expected . grin
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by freshvine(f): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2015
The propaganda hausa /Fulanis sold to the eastern minorities is working perfectly and today it's been oiled by the Yorubas.

Oil has made these minorities behave like a bride being courted.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by kingzizzy: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Igbos are land grabbers , quote me anywhere.

But with your so called 'SS' , you already grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethnic groups South of the river Niger.

13 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2015
grin

AuntySusan:

cheesy cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing at the bold

You're right bro
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by carnegiefan: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2015
nwanlecha:
I am loving this thread! I used to detest some of our Igbo brothers that deny their Igboness especially the Ikwere ones but now I know better. I am now all for unity among all Igbo groups, 'cus if we don't start nipping this ugly trend in the bud, one day, they will also tell us that Abia people are no longer Ndị Igbo, then before you know it, Ala Igbo will be so balkanized that no one will be Igbo again. Chukwu ajụ!
United we stand, divided we fall.
Igbo niine bụ ofu.
Chukwu gọzie ụmụ Igbo niile.

Exactly my sister. This is why we will NEVER leave an INCH of Igbo land to anybody. Biafra or no Biafra.

Igbo mma mma nuo! cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by kingzizzy: 1:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Eastlink:
I'm a proud nwafor from Okwuzi Egbema, Onelga Rivers. Let me flow in my dialect.
Biko, ujor ajola unu, obu nwa si na ali iyi orashi ne keli unu. Chinike Kere uwa je weta ani bu umuigbo, udo la ihu nanya la ekiti ani. Ana ma sukashi threadi ahu li'me obara Jesu Christi. Kanyi ja l'udo.
Egbema bu ali nzor.
Egbema nma nma nu!
Ikwerre ali dike meka o!
Oyigbo nma nma nu!
Etche meka o!
Rivers nma nma nu!
Igbo kwenu! kwenu!
Igbo kwezuo nu! Yaa!

Personally, I'm going to twist the mouth of anyone who calls me 'upland Igbo' just because I'm an Anambra man. Igbo is Igbo. What you wrote above is pure unadulrated Igbo despite the little difference it has from central Igbo but one that any Igbo would understand and I say:

Mma Mma!
Igbo gbakor nu!
Anyi bu ofu/otu!
Igbo amaka!

Ise! Ise! Ise!

14 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 1:21am On Nov 16, 2015
EternalTruths:

Until then, your opinion remains personal and inconsequential to the scheme of things. cool
But your opinion remains relevant in the scheme of things ? grin
Can't you see your stupidity ?
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by oilyyariba(m): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2015
ezeagu:
I have been weary, but the trend of diassocaiting with Igbo people is reversing. Like it or not, whether you disagree with them on some points or entirely (like I have), a lot of this rekindling is due to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
I'm glad you have acknowledged the work of the director and the greater IPOB. Believe me, as an Egbema (which the director made me understand to be EGBE-AMA), I use to see the Igbos of SE as invaders and domineering, thanks to years of hausa/Fulani-yoro.ba gutter media. I and a greater number of our people have now come to the realization that we were actually hating on ourselves. In the words of the late hero himself, "he who is rejected by the enemy cannot recject himself". We suffered alot in the old rivers stae, even denied/rejected our true identity, but we were still not treated right and were treated like Igbos. The director, in one of his broadcasts said the Biafran family must be united around the truth, it's only then that Biafra will come. Forget all these things you read online, the other clans of Biafra; Izon, Efik, Ibibio and co will be united. We are doing our best in our meetings, hence the protests you see in Bayelsa, PortHarcourt. Meanwhile, Calabar is loading. Radio Biafra is the best university on earth grin. Proud Igbo from Egbema, River State.

19 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Eastlink(m): 1:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Fr3do na ugomba. How area na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2015
kingzizzy:

But with your so called 'SS' , you already grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethnic groups South of the river Niger.
They are distinct ethnic groups with their identity intact. Go figure ...The ijaws have never and can never intimidate them.

Pay your transportation down and go there and do your own findings before you run with this herd mentality that is counterproductive .
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by carnegiefan: 1:32am On Nov 16, 2015
This is arguably the best thread in Nairaland now. It is a lynchpin of sorts to defeat divide and rule in the east.
God bless the OP!

7 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by carnegiefan: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Eastlink:
Egbema bu ali nzor.
Egbema nma nma nu!
Ikwerre ali dike meka o!
Oyigbo nma nma nu!
Etche meka o!
Rivers nma nma nu!
Igbo kwenu! kwenu!
Igbo kwezuo nu! Yaa!

This comment, in particular, is simply beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

This comment, in particular, is simply beautiful.
I concurest!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun Meets With Rescued Iyabo Anisulowo, Commends Security Agencies (photos) / Kwankwaso, Ganduje Set To Hold Parallel Rally In Kano / Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.