Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Thread For South South Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For South South Igbos (12590 Views)

Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / South South Igbos Are Not Aware Of SS/ND Republic / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I can see you are suffering from dementia shocked shocked You always comment out of HATE and GREED and that is why, I must engage you today with everything in my disposal. Useless pig!!
please don't engage him.
Don't further derail this thread

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Obiagu1(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

Quite sensible. Meanwhile after they push you there, they themselves become the new majority.
I can't stop laughing.

They are not even the majority in number but majority in aggression and land grabbing and cheating everyone else.

The majority in the South South are the Ibibio ethnic group that covered 2 states with large population.
This is followed by the Igbo in Rivers and Delta.
Followed by Edo in Edo state.
Then the Ijaw. Their largest domain, Bayelsa, is less that 2 million.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by theDEVILisHERE: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:
I want us to understand that though we are carved into minority states we are not minorities. We are part and parcel of a greater whole which is the IGBO NATION. We wont settle for less in the name of minority because in the event of crisis no body will call us minority, we will always be dealt as igbos not as ndokis,ikwerres,egbemas,ogbas or ndonis. We can not run away from our shadow neither can we do so to our identity.

When ijaws was protesting against the long rule of igbos in our dear state(rivers), they did not see it as ikwerre rule or ndoni rule but saw it as an igbo rule. During the event of PH ownership crisis the ijaws claimed that ikwerres are igbos and that they should go back to the uplands because they(okrika/ijaw) are the owners of the land ant that ikwerres are migrants from upland.

Though i am a not strong believer in the biafran project i do understand that our destinies are lumped together with our upland brothers and even if we have grieviances due to the Civil war we should learn how to resolve our problems internally. IGBOS MUST LEARN HOW TO STOP WASHING HER DIRTY LINENS OUTSIDE FOR THE AMUSEMENT OF OUR FOES.
The purpose of this thread is to raise a resistance against the emotional and psychological war being waged against us by some opportunist. Some elements in this forum opened their cavity and said that igbos are inconsequential and has no bargaining power in the nigerian politics.

In reference to this i want to categorically state that IGBOS ARE THE LARGEST PRODUCERS OF NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL AND GAS. This is contrary to the view held by many that thinks ijaws holds the statues quo. This can be seen when all the igbo oil wells in abia,imo.anambra,delta and rivers state is sumed up and This is not exclusive to the oil alone igbos are also the largest ethnic group in south south and in the niger delta. This is because when all the igbos in rivers,delta and edo state is added we constitute the largest group in ss and ND.

When germany was divided into east and west germany, it was the responsibility of germans to unite and shake of the division created by their foes, therefore, it is our responsibility to unite in such times like this.
The south south is a blessing in disguise for we the igbos because we will continue to dominate and constitute the majority in the region

igbo bu ofu
igbo amaka
igbos has the best human ans natural resource in nigeria
igbo bu igbo ana m ekele o
i rep oyigbo(rivers){parternal} and egbema(imo){maternal}
NB if you are not igbo pls keep off
oya my brothers come in and throw your comments
upland igbos you are allowed to contribute

First thing you all have to do
Is to drop that nonsensical tag called "South South" aka SS
Call your self by who you truely are
IGbO
No addition
No Subtraction
Just the name the way it is

15 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by melzabull(f): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg make una permit my lateness. Repping the Igbo nation from Anioma land cool

It gladdens my heart that the Igbo in SS/ND are becoming more aware of who they are and what they represent. Please this is the second time I will be re-posting the quote of mine which i made yesterday, permit me to repost again. It was my response to madenigga, an Igbo from rivers state

melzabull:
My brother, dont mind those ingrates. its good all of us keep our eyes wide open. Most Important thing is unity of Igbo from Anioma to Imo, Abia to Enugu, Anambra to Ebonyi and upto rivers, everywhere Igboland is.

The days of using dubious state creation to alienate Igbos from each other is gone. If they like let them carve Igbo state and put it in the north east, it will still be igboland and we must still identify with our siblings.

You are Igbo from rivers, i am Igbo from delta...Igbo is Igbo even if the treacherous evil people carve you outside SE and call it moon East zone or region.

Igbo bu Igbo. Igbo bu ofu cool
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F2736942%2Fsouth-south-niger-delta-peoples%2F6%2340036052&post=40036052

@explorer250 God bless you for speaking up, Igbos in the SS should speak out more often to shame the good-for-nothing-bastads like the despicable FOOL called truckpusher who said there are no Igbos in SS. What an abominable thing to say? smh

15 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by madenigga(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2015
reping Rivers state.
Oyigbo lga.

9 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by omenka(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
These fellows are clowns. grin grin
Dude what has come over you I think you're losing your head. You are bigger than this nonsense even though you are a Wailer. You are beginning to sound like an underage. Even your brother avoid these threads, why can't you do same Don't you get tired of the insults

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
fastestfinger:
YOU GUYS SHOULD IGNORE THAT IMPOSTOR WHO PUSHES TRUCK, WE ALL KNOW HE'S AN IJAWMAN CLAIMING OGBA, THE GOOD PEOPLE OF OGBA ARE PROUD IGBOS.
Trokkpusha failed to understand this grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Yoruba people claiming Ijaw just to put division btw SS+SE

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2015
so what these 2 shameless people are saying(barcanista and truchpusher)is that HRH Eze Egi Etiti One of Ogba Land is not an Igbo man?

7 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
nwanlecha:
I am loving this thread! I used to detest some of our Igbo brothers that deny their Igboness especially the Ikwere ones but now I know better. I am now all for unity among all Igbo groups, 'cus if we don't start nipping this ugly trend in the bud, one day, they will also tell us that Abia people are no longer Ndị Igbo, then before you know it, Ala Igbo will be so balkanized that no one will be Igbo again. Chukwu ajụ!
United we stand, divided we fall.
Igbo niine bụ ofu.
Chukwu gọzie ụmụ Igbo niile.
True talk

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
demelza:
Why discriminate against ibos from the SW? They have as much right as you people na.
All yoruba-ibos, come and sign in pls.
Lets push this thread to higher heights.
Pls stop playing pranks here! angry
Igbos in Nigeria are only in three regions viz SE,SS and NC(kogi and Benue).
They're migrants in any other place you see them cool

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
fastestfinger:
NOT ONE INCH OF IGBOLAND SHALL BE CEDED TO THE IJAWS...IGBOS WILL NOT CEDE ONE INCH OF OGBA TO IJAW LAND GRABBERS...
If ijaws need more land, let them look to the Atlantic
The Dutch are always there to give them crash courses on land reclamation from the sea grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
My mum's village that I run to everytime there is a little break in school?

And I aint opening that wiki link, could have been written by any one of you.
Anyway, whatever makes you guys happy. Keep on dividing, demarcating and adding lands online.
Now when una wan practicalize am una go see the real koko.

Are you not sweetlemon? The yoruba girl called yemisi 'from Calabar', that applaud yorubas when they are caught claiming 'we ss'? grin

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
ezeagu:
explorer250, add this to the first post:

Nwanne biko kuzierenum otú I si e ji komputa eme ihe ndi a embarassed cry

7 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Yujin:

Its quite funny having discussion with a confused so called Rivers man especially the Igbo speaking ones. The trio of Ikwere, Ogba and Ekpeye are said to be brothers but their dialects still differ substantially. Again its quite funny how only Ogba uses the word 'Oba' for the title of the her traditional ruler while the other ones maintained 'Eze'. I really wish to see the day the Ikweres will change theirs too to complete the metamorphosis.
I know its pride and lack of exposure that breeds the kind of prejudice you have for your upland brothers. With time it will fizzle away. Lol
I heard they changed theirs from Eze to Oba
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
This thread don scatter ground.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by melzabull(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Are you not sweetlemon? The yoruba girl called yemisi 'from Calabar', that applaud yorubas when they are caught claiming 'we ss'? grin
Honestly I'm beginning to suspect she is the one hiding under a different moniker after receiving several knocks from us grin

cheruv:

Lol..gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2015
I urge all Igbos in any part of the East to identify with their igbo-ness. United we will stand, divided we will fall.

Thanks to internet and other media technology. Days are gone when we only get info from the SW newspapers with their bunch of lies to divide us

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2015
melzabull:
Honestly I'm beginning to suspect she is the one hiding under a different moniker after receiving several knocks from us grin

Lol..gringrin
Daa tinyenu aka yoram ya undecided o nweghi onye ma ihe niile embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Ufranklin92(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
These fellows are clowns. grin grin

stop acting like a teenage boi

asshole

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ezeagu(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's to tell you that some of these people have inferiority complex.

Projection.

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ezeagu(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

Hehe, o wu nani Inkscape/SVG-Edit na editing software.

https://inkscape.org/en/
https://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
I will create a thread to celebrate reputable sons of ss igbo extraction we truely need to break the siege of the enemy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by melzabull(f): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

Daa tinyenu aka yoram ya undecided o nweghi onye ma ihe niile embarassed
I kwuru eziokwu cheesy

Mazi Ezeagu, biko kuziere nwanne anyi nwoke Ichie Cheruv grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
@ explorer250 ...Kudos for this...Don't allow anybody define your identity for you...For every thread or propaganda they raise, Raise yours double...It takes ONLY silence for them to usurp your land and identity... Kick as much as you can nwanne m ...Walls have ears...kudos

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Forwetinnah: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:
For all SS Igbos,I say welcome
Nnoo....
1]Abi/Legbo(Cross river state)
2]Ekpeye/Ekpāhia(Rivers state)
3]Ogba(Rivers state)
4]Ndoni(Rivers state)
5]Egbema(Rivers state)
6]Ikwerre(Rivers state)
7]Etche/Omuma(Rivers state)
8]Obigbo(Rivers state)
9]Opobo(Rivers state)
10]Bonny(Rivers state)
11]Ika(Anioma state)
12]Enuani(Anioma state)
13]Ukwuani(Anioma state)

Ala Igbo ñuo nu!! cool

The Ikwerres are one set of people who NEVER like to be referred to as IGBO...i just don't understand though. I have a friend I keep asking "wetin Igbo people do you?" ; she just never wants to hear ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. Most of them are like that
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by melzabull(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:
I will create a thread to celebrate reputable sons of ss igbo extraction we truely need to break the siege of the enemy
Please by all means do.

@bolded, absolutely! We will not only break but will crush it cool

Will be looking forward to the thread with high anticipation, pls mention me when you do, Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:
I will create a thread to celebrate reputable sons of ss igbo extraction
we truely need to break the siege of the enemy

Kindly do this...and mention historians like duru1, ezeagu etc to assist you...Unless you counter their propaganda, it will stick as truth...success nwanne
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The Ikwerres are one set of people who NEVER like to be referred to as IGBO...i just don't understand though. I have a friend I keep asking "wetin Igbo pepple do you?" ; she just never wants to hear ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. Most of them are like that
Nwunyem,
Its been long since we saw...where have you been?
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:
I will create a thread to celebrate reputable sons of ss igbo extraction
we truely need to break the siege of the enemy
Ozugbo I mere ya,kpokuo m kam bia cool
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Forwetinnah: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

Nwunyem,
Its been long since we saw...where have you been?

Been around bro...i try to avoid threads like these. Hope you're good?
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool Igbos are Ijaw slaves. ALWAYS have been ALWAYS will be. The thought of a slave grabbing his master's land (in the name of Biafra) is ridiculous. If you are Ijaw, you need not worry. Igbos will continue to bow to their masters, the Ijaw.

God bless the Great Izon Nation.

God bless Nigeria.

God curse Biafra.
[s]
FisifunKododada:
cool Igbos are Ijaw slaves. ALWAYS have been ALWAYS will be. The thought of a slave grabbing his master's land (in the name of Biafra) is ridiculous. If you are Ijaw, you need not worry. Igbos will continue to bow to their masters, the Ijaw.

God bless the Great Izon Nation.

God bless Nigeria.

God curse Biafra.
[/s]
FisifunKododada:
cool Igbos are Ijaw slaves. ALWAYS have been ALWAYS will be... If you are Ijaw, you need not worry. Igbos will continue to bow to their masters.

stinking carcass. where did you come out from?! who are slaves? who are our masters? please dont shame other ijaws with this asinine comments you're posting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun Meets With Rescued Iyabo Anisulowo, Commends Security Agencies (photos) / EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud / 2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.