Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp (60796 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by danizy(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin
all isis are pretenders so mayb ur poem go later get pt 2.i hate isis and ask me y
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by austin2all: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin

You lied. All of you share same ideology. If it starts now na you go first carry cutlass.
Islam is €vil. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
teebaxy:
Imagine Nigeria declaring three mourning days for every hundred people boko boys killed. Them, there will be no working day in nigeria
This guy bad gan ooo, lol, so you are saying we shouldn't honour Nigerians that are being killed on any daily or weekly basis? I am very sure if Boko haram were attacking, Lagos, BeninN Por Harcourt, I am very sure your comments will be very different.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by omotaio: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2015
rubbish... so una know where them they but choose to let them harm innocent people
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by muh4eva(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
chuna1985:

They are fighting for Islam.

They force people to convert to Islam.........and kill dem if they refuse.
Think don't just talk.... undecided
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

Jonathan should have resigned since he had tried his best and there was nothing further he could do.
African leaders no dey resign na.Sheybe buhari no pass inec eligibility to contest for president but e no gree backoff.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Charlydot2(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=obum88 post=40065985]

I trust france military...
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by muh4eva(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Not trying to judge your faith, but it is clear that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam! Have you taken time to ask these questions: ''why are all major terrorist organisations have links to Islam? Does any part of Koran encourages radicalism? Why are Muslims always inclined to believing anything their Imam says even when they are not right? Is there any part in the Koran that makes Muslim people to have the penchant for destruction? Why are Muslims not always tolerant of other religion and usually regard them as infidels? If Muslims can genuinely answer these questions and many more, then they will be on the right path to reforming Islam as a religion. Even the Egyptian president said that Islam needs reform and that the radical verses in the Koran that supports fundamentalism should be expunged!
What do you know about Quran? Absolutely nothing.... Do you even care to ask yourself the meaning of islam... Please i'd advice you to make your findings deep down perhaps you'd finsd what you'r looking for. Stop making aasertions about what you donot know.....
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Forwetinnah: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
I just hope Booooohari isn't using our common wealth to sponsor ISIS? The dolt almost brought in a wanted terrorist...who knows if the brute is already in Nigeria? The recent mention of Nigeria in their rants is unsettling and the constant disappearance of money for the past six months should get any right thinking person questioning this administration's intentions. He's known to be very chummy with those vampires

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/breaking-news-how-buhari-smuggled-fugitive-omar-al-bashir-out-of-india-to-sudan/
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by holyokoto(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.

Christianity started nearly 40 years after Jesus Christ, Acts 11:26 ... Your wrong assumptions on Moses, David etc is not convincing

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by obi123: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
indeed, the stage of dialogue has long passed
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2015
herald9:

grin

And every christian should help the world by killing himself because the world need peace(islam) not hypocrites non muslims who pretends to be muslims and cause terror to scare people away from islam

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by muh4eva(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
holajeedayy:

i tire 4 ppl oooo,muslim is not d issue,the issue is greed of usa and uk over arab oil,they want every country to bow b4 them....again i am not amuslim ....musilms are not terrorist blame former uk prime minister and greed mate ,he apologise on cnn....
May God bless you most people donot make their findings thoroughly they just jump and say all sort of things...
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Judolisco(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.
wat of boko haram u pple jst talk without thinking instead of u to blame Isis for dis u go all d way to blame d united states boko haram al-Qaida are frm d US ba??

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
DabELLs:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-six-things-about-the-islamic-state-isil-that-obama-does-not-want-you-to-know-about/5414735
MAY GOD HELP THE WORLD FROM THESE PRETENDERS

Has anyone ever wondered why ISIS is yet to strike Isreal?

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by eminikansoso(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.
this is just like a mortal game
so let the game begins
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by iliyande(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
ollah1:

Has anyone ever wondered why ISIS is yet to strike Isreal?

They can't, because Israel gives no room for them to try it. They will threating but won't be able to.

What is happening in France today is because of the acceptability nature of the country. Think

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Opengates(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

My friend, I pity your situation but there is one fact I want you to realise that SUICIDE is not the way out if you want rest for your soul but it is a SHORT-CUT to HELL Fire. The Bible says yhere is hope for the living. Keep on struggling, it is sign that you have not been defeated but if you give up then it is over!

The firts step out the,miry clay is to surrender your life yo Jesus Christ and the rest shall fall in place. You can try your hands on many things and one day God will make way for you. He is a way maker. You can do manthings to keep yoir body and soul together, be prayerful and live a life of holiness

The Second step is to realise there is dignity in labour, take on menial jobs like assisting the bricklayers, house chores for people who can pay you etc, since you have no certificate, gradually if you are really serious about life, you can save money to buy Okada and from there move to something big. Rome was not built in a day. If you are not cut for hard works like I mentioned above, learn how to ride a motorcycle and get Okada to ride from the owners untill you are able to buy your own. However in all these you are expected yo be honest and favour will smile on you. Go and study the life of Joseph in the Bible. Therefore suicide is not the way but only will help to hasten your journey to hell. Be grateful to live and live to conquer. More grace to you in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by herald9: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
DabELLs:

And every christian should help the world by killing himself because the world need peace(islam) not hypocrites non muslims who pretends to be muslims and cause terror to scare people away from islam
I'm not even a follower of Christ, so that's none of my business. I only quoted a funny comment and you're here bombarding my mention with your conspiracy theories.

Abeg shift mah continue my reading... grin
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:

They can't, because Israel gives no room for them to try it. They will threating but won't be able to.

What is happening in France today is because of the acceptability nature of the country. Think

Oh pls, this isn't an answer. A terrorist can strike anywhere they want to regardless of the country's nature. You actually believe Isreal is so clean right. There are conspiracies going on. We should be glad there are countries like Russia and China keeping somethings in check.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Mishydoo(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
THERE IS SOMETHING INRINSICLY WRONG WITH A RELIGEON THAT BREEDS TERRORISTS undecided

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Opengates:

My friend, I pity your situation but there is one fact I want you to realise that SUICIDE is not the way out if you want rest for your soul but it is a SHORT-CUT to HELL Fire. The Bible says yhere is hope for the living. Keep on struggling, it is sign that you have not been defeated but if you give up then it is over!

The firts step out the,miry clay is to surrender your life yo Jesus Christ and the rest shall fall in place. You can try your hands on many things and one day God will make way for you. He is a way maker. You can do manthings to keep yoir body and soul together, be prayerful and live a life of holiness

The Second step is to realise there is dignity in labour, take on menial jobs like assisting the bricklayers, house chores for people who can pay you etc, since you have no certificate, gradually if you are really serious about life, you can save money to buy Okada and from there move to something big. Rome was not built in a day. If you are not cut for hard works like I mentioned above, learn how to ride a motorcycle and get Okada to ride from the owners untill you are able to buy your own. However in all these you are expected yo be honest and favour will smile on you. Go and study the life of Joseph in the Bible. Therefore suicide is not the way but only will help to hasten your journey to hell. Be grateful to live and live to conquer. More grace to you in Jesus name, amen

So if he doesn't surrender himself to Jesus Christ then no way for him?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by iliyande(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2015
ollah1:

Oh pls, this isn't an answer. A terrorist can strike anywhere they want to regardless of the country's nature. You actually believe Isreal is so clean right. There are conspiracies going on. We should be glad there are countries like Russia and China keeping somethings in check.

I don't just subscribe to that, I believe Islam should try and address their internal factional and fundamental problems.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2015
BELIEVE IT OR NOT.... ISTREAL IS ILLUMINATI AND IT IS BEHIND ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD TODAY(SUPPORTED BY AMERICA AND OTHER G7 ALLIES)... THEY KILL WHENEVER THEY NEED MORE BLOOD TO SUCK.... ISIL IS NOT ISLAMIC. THEY ARE SPONSORED BY ISTREAL AND HER ALLIES

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Charliewyt:
An eye for an eye.

But there was a country whose military had given her local terrorist 'third and final warning'.

We barely have 10 working grenades talk-less of 20 bombs to go into Sambisa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by alaskido(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2015
If na Nigeria, Na so so warning we dey give BOKO HARAM. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th warning etc.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ochoa(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
All terrorists are moslems... But not all moslems re terrorist: dnt quote me cos I grew up in ilorin... I rmbr back then me n my big bro were called *keferi*(dnt even know what that means) by these jihadi brothers.. They don't tolerate others at'al....thanks to jah, we left the area unscathed tho

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by shomutuski(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
this world is a confusing one. USA sponsoring ISIS and still spiting them, ISRAEL scared of IRAN, USA fearful of RUSSIA, N.KOREA wants to destroy USA, same as CHINA in retaliation of pearl harbor. SOUTH AFRICANS HATING ON AFRICANS. my brothers regardless of what you read, research and know the real actions of all these so called workd powers.

Usa wants world dominance through their so called civilization and RUssia wont agree, ISREAL wants the end of all middle eastern countries for fear of attacks. pls worship your GOD and pray for mercy because i forsee another war. A NUCLEAR ONE.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
dexmond:
don't u want shariah for the whole world?

Yeah, We muslims do want full implementation of shariah. You know why? Because Islam is the way.

But! You are not allowed to force people to join Islam.. people have their choices to make.

Peace
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by tudeyzamani: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
While Nigerian citizens ve been dying like pigeons since 2010...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.