Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard (5152 Views)

Ikwerre People In Nigerdelta Declare Support For Biafra Vanguard / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News / Dss Arrest Umeh Over Alleged Support For Biafra- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by 49cents(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
yes! In 1958 my pple were members of parliament that gave birth to Nigeria's independence!

Were they also in parliament in 1914 when the north and south amalgamated

3 Likes

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by chiddye(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
" the advocates of a new Biafra have not made public any known philosophy, ideology, vision, road map, socio- economic programme or policy, including on peoples and minority rights"

if you can provide constructive analysis to the above than I might take Biafra seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2015
xtrorse:

And what's your business in another's affairs?

It will do you good to cease drinking overdose Panadol for another's headache...
if u are talkin about nig and SS then its my affair!
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by yellowsun: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Nigeria was not formed in 1958 go back to ur history books
ALISMILE:
yes! In 1958 my pple were members of parliament that gave birth to Nigeria's independence!

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
When it starts, south south no get choice but to join in this war! Ab0kii no sabi the difference between ss and se .
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by omoelesa(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
chiddye:
" the advocates of a new Biafra have not made public any known philosophy, ideology, vision, road map, socio- economic programme or policy, including on peoples and minority rights"

if you can provide constructive analysis to the above than I might take Biafra seriously.
Nmnadi kanu has told them, immediately they get their biafra, and GBAMU,they would become the Dubai of Africa where everything is perfect.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
omoelesa:
Nmnadi kanu has told them, immediately they get their biafra, and GBAMU,they would become the Dubai of Africa where everything is perfect.

Ogbeni, instead of being a busy body this is where your input is highly needed; that's if you've got useful stuffs upstairs:

https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by ArodeTsolaye: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Serendip:
"A united Nigeria and an integrated Africa" This should be our mantra and earnest agitation..

An Integrated Africa with the murderous children of dan fodio?

God forbid...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by simplycarro: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bye bye Biafrans
We would miss you, but we would be happy you are gone for ever.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by omoelesa(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
xtrorse:

Ogbeni, instead of being a busy body this is where your input is highly needed; that's if you've got useful stuffs upstairs:

This is an open forum where everybody are free to discuse issue,aftrall if this were OSUN thread, majority of people that would be cursing and barking will be the ibos.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
omoelesa:
This is an open forum where everybody are free to discuse issue,aftrall if this were OSUN thread, majority of people that would be cursing and barking will be the ibos.

Are you alleging that Igbos invaded Yoruba threads such as this:

C'mon, cease spreading lies and playing to the gallery. Barking and cursing are trademarks of Yorubas. You can verify that from SLS...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by omoelesa(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
xtrorse:

Are you alleging that Igbos invaded Yoruba threads such as this:

C'mon, cease spreading lies and playing to the gallery. Barking and cursing are trademarks of Yorubas. You can verify that from SLS...
As i have said before this is an open forum, where will can jaw jaw.u have no right to tell me not to coment on any thread i have chosen to coment.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sweetguy25:
After the first few lines, I just the knew the article would be a joke. And to believe this was written by an Ijaw man? I feel sorry for Ijaw people sometimes.

Why?? shocked Don't they have a right to say what they feel?? Must everybody think like you do??

CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba again.

Dem don start!! cheesy Oya, provide proof to show that the OP is a Yoruba man. Kà o be nọòf̣ụ! undecided
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
jcmaiah:
When it starts, south south no get choice but to join in this war! Ab0kii no sabi the difference between ss and se .

Chai!! shocked Na by force to join Biafra??! Egbe bèlụ ùgò bèlụ ǹke sịlị ibè ya ebènà ǹkù kwaa yā! sad
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by BiafranAvatar(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
A foool is one who does not think b4 he acts! Have u tot well how u intend to implement Biafra? Do u sincerely think in ur heart that millions of ibos spread across the nation will want to abadon their investments and relocate back to d east? Is Biafra prepared to be a land locked country? Because u re in a very deep dream thinking d SS will cut out wit biafra! Am frm d ND and we know that in d invent of Biafra they(ibos) will want to make use of our seaport, by all means which might result in anoda war wit d SS! Have u tot about the possibity of war wit Nigeria? Do u knw wat it means to ve bombs landing on ur roof? Think about all these and until u provide sincere answers to these questions, stop shouting biafra!

Guy i swear to God...u b original mumu
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mr. President,……......eight years ago, the national conversation was about whether Nigeria deserved to remain one country at all. Today we are talking about Nigeria’s potential, to become one of the 20 largest economies in the world by the year 2020

May 29, 2007

The scene of this drama called democracy which started years ago ,was kicked off by the deceased umaru musa Yar’adua, then popular for his seven point agenda which at the point of his demise became clear,as unattainable. He died as a result of an acute inflammation of the heart called Pericarditis- Churg Strauss Syndrome.
And Guess who did all the running around when he was sick and almost dying in Saudi Arabia? No one but the former Head of State himself,OBJ.Notice the way Yar’Adua complemented his predecessor,Now that’s rare,nowadays every elected politician sets probes committees for their predecessor. So Were they just in the same Political Party or close friends like the ones you chat with on Facebook, Umaru’s elder brother anyway was Major General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua who served as the Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, a position equivalent to position of Vice........click the link to read completely and see pictures.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/11/02/baba-2/
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by wirinet(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Please which great question??
And how is Biafra landlocked?
How is even the Igbo's landlocked?
There are Russians who are residing in America does that mean that there are no Russians in Russia or that Russia doesn't exist....
Why can't you reason properly...

You people sometimes talk like children. Is Russia in a war with America? If war breaks out between the US and Russia, then you will know if and how Russians will reside in America.

During the WW2 when the US was at war with Japan, over 127,000 Japanese resident in the US were kept in concentration camps and were only released after the war. - http://www.ushistory.org/us/51e.asp

What do you think will be the fate of millions of Igbos and their properties all over Nigeria should a war break out over this Biafra issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
wirinet:
You people sometimes talk like children. Is Russia in a war with America? If war breaks out between the US and Russia, then you will know if and how Russians will reside in America.

During the WW2 when the US was at war with Japan, over 127,000 Japanese resident in the US were kept in concentration camps and were only released after the war. - http://www.ushistory.org/us/51e.asp

What do you think will be the fate of millions of Igbos and their properties all over Nigeria should a war break out over this Biafra issue?

Thank you for bringing this piece of information to everyone's attention. cheesy Let us hope the sensible ones among them would read this and have a rethink! undecided
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Chai!! shocked Na by force to join Biafra??! Egbe bèlụ ùgò bèlụ ǹke sịlị ibè ya ebènà ǹkù kwaa yā! sad
Well said, that means you understand my point.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
wirinet:

Just one question....
Is Biafra people countries in diaspora in fight with Nigeria?
Meanwhile those people that made north and other enemies states their resident. The ball is in their court.
I have no advice for them.

I now end this with this note.

[size=50pt]You

are

the

mofo

talking

aa

cone

headed

kid.[/size]
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Just one question....
Meanwhile those people that made north and other enemies states their resident. The ball is in their court.

[size=14pt]You

are

the

mofo

talking

aa

cone

headed

kid.[/size]

See the pathetic childish drivel flowing from your keyboard. And you had to enlarge all the words, thinking it would make more sense to you, abi??

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
This guy is a fool who doesn't know his history....
A man without history doesn't exist...

You said that Biafra that's IPOb didn't consult you.
My question to the writer is this...
Does Nigeria consult you

I think this is just natural, know your history and do the needful...
I wasn't consulted, but the difference there is that I have knowledge of my history.

Let's learn our history or else you won't know when you start harming yourself out of ignorance.

Again, I wasn't consulted but Biafra is my heritage and part of my history.

From a true biafran son.
Thank you.

I think you are going a out this wrongly. Nigeria didn't or doesn't consult him and now he wants to be heard and all you are saying is shut up.

You aren't winning any allies here. If he wants to be heard, hear him.

Back to topic even if I wasn't consulted by Nigeria draw up your country and don't add me to it. I also know my history.

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by basilo101: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish, we asked for referandum, u only speak for urself. We were not also consulted before the almagamation
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by wirinet(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Just one question....

You

are

the

mofo
talking

aa

cone

headed

kid.

You just confirmed what everybody has been saying, that IPOB members are stark illiterate jobless youths, who looking for who to blame for their state of hopelessness. You cannot even construct a single line of intelligible english.

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
do u sincerely think this is a sensible response to that great question? Think again friend! I biafra ready to be landlocked? Are ibos spread nation wide ready to relocate to d SE?
do u think that this is the era of abandoned properties? their properties is theirs, the only thing is that the need visa to enter Nigeria and sell those properties and establish a better one down here.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
wirinet:

You just confirmed what everybody has been saying, that IPOB members are stark illiterate jobless youths, who looking for who to blame for their state of hopelessness . You cannot even construct a single line of intelligible english.
English speaker who focuses on the mistakes of others and never see the grammatical bludders they commit.

#hypocrite
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by wirinet(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
English speaker who focuses on the mistakes of others and never see the grammatical bludders they commit.

#hypocrite

You cannot compare my typographical errors with the grammatical blunder of the illiterate IPOB youth. I am working at the office and at the same time commenting on nairaland, so my typographical errors are as a result of my divided attention. Meanwhile, can you even make sense of what the IPOB juvenile is saying? He would have passed his thoughts better by writing in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
wirinet:

You cannot compare my typographical errors with the grammatical blunder of the illiterate IPOB youth. I am working at the office and at the same time commenting on nairaland, so my typographical errors are as a result of my divided attention. Meanwhile, can you even make sense of what the IPOB juvenile is saying? He would have passed his thoughts better by writing in Igbo.
and u are quick to defend urself. What if the guy had a divided attention too undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
do u think that this is the era of abandoned properties? their properties is theirs, the only thing is that the need visa to enter Nigeria and sell those properties and establish a better one down here.
those properties better be sold at give away price b4 d war starts! Or else there ll there be no property after d war! I expect u to knw this!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
lawrenceunaa:

Which visa, biko nu? Do you think such visa issuance will be automatic?? shocked Just in case you do not know, visa restrictions will be tightened especially for Biafran passport holders, who wish to enter Nigeria! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
wirinet:

You just confirmed what everybody has been saying, that IPOB members are stark illiterate jobless youths, who looking for who to blame for their state of hopelessness. You cannot even construct a single line of intelligible english.

Leave biafrans alone please, go face your miserable life....
Because you are a cone head which I clearly stated. I can't construct a single line of intelligible English
Hahaha!! Like I care....
Amala ewedu infested brain.
Slaves

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
armadeo:

I think you are going a out this wrongly. Nigeria didn't or doesn't consult him and now he wants to be heard and all you are saying is shut up.

You aren't winning any allies here. If he wants to be heard, hear him.

Back to topic even if I wasn't consulted by Nigeria draw up your country and don't add me to it. I also know my history.

Who is adding you mofof
Hahahahah....
Who needs a cone head Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Importance Of Military In Democratic Government. / Breaking News: Saraki Joins PDP / Reps Begin Probe Of $17bn Exported Undeclared Crude Oil, Liquified Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.