Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 AM

Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife (2912 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) / Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by vivianblog2(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
In The memory of the late Leader of Great people of Ife , the below photos are the photos of the Late Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni of ife. Who ruled ile ife frm 1930 to 1980 , may his soul Rest In Peace.

source http://viviangist.com/throwback-photos-of-oba-adesoji-aderemi-ooni-of-ife

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by vivianblog2(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
He was a great man ....
Re: Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by mitchyy(f): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2015
We've seen this before on frontpage right?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by vivianblog2(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
mitchyy:
We've seen this before on frontpage right?

Send the Link ... madam
Re: Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by mitchyy(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
vivianblog2:

Send the Link ... madam

It's a question that deserves a Yes or No and not a rude "madam" response.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by vivianblog2(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
mitchyy:

It's a question that deserves a Yes or No and not a rude "madam" response.

Dear scrolling through my dictionary, i cant see where there express the word "Madam" as a rude word , instead that's a compliment ok .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Ooni Of Ife by mitchyy(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
vivianblog2:

Dear scrolling through my dictionary, i cant see where there express the word "Madam" as a rude word , instead that's a compliment ok .

Women...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Videos And Sounds of People Speaking Igbo / EKET DAY FESTIVAL: See Beautiful Masquerades On Display / Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.